Closed Thread
    rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stretch marks under arm, what caused it?

So I noticed some pretty severe stretch marks today in a very odd place, at least I think it's odd. It's under my arm pit in the corner closest to my back if that makes sense. There are about 4 or 5 huge stretch marks, they look very torn. I can't for the life of me figure out what exercise I did to make it do that. Any ideas? I really want to figure it out so I can prevent further ones, I find them hideous at best. The marks are more horizontal.. which make it even more confusing. I wish I could show you guys a picture but I don't have a digital camera right here. I recently started doing military press, but I'm not sure if that's what caused it. I'm really stumped and pretty pissed off, I want to prevent any more from forming.. they're pretty bad. Bad enough to to where I can feel them with my fingertips, like valleys in my skin

Any ideas?

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no exercise causes stretch marks... its just that your muscles are growing, latts, delts, chest... and you end up with stretch marks under your arm pitts, it happens to us all...
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where you fat before? i was fat beforte and when i lost the weight, i started getting them

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rivet0r
    So I noticed some pretty severe stretch marks today in a very odd place, at least I think it's odd. It's under my arm pit in the corner closest to my back if that makes sense. There are about 4 or 5 huge stretch marks, they look very torn. I can't for the life of me figure out what exercise I did to make it do that. Any ideas? I really want to figure it out so I can prevent further ones, I find them hideous at best. The marks are more horizontal.. which make it even more confusing. I wish I could show you guys a picture but I don't have a digital camera right here. I recently started doing military press, but I'm not sure if that's what caused it. I'm really stumped and pretty pissed off, I want to prevent any more from forming.. they're pretty bad. Bad enough to to where I can feel them with my fingertips, like valleys in my skin

Any ideas?
    I think they're quite common because I've seen them on a lot of big guys. I got a small one under one armpit but it's hardly noticeable. They fade over time and a decent tan would help make them stand out less. Some would call them battle scars

Obviously if you've spent most of your life a certain size and then in a short space of time grow all over, certain things are going to give and skin can only stretch so fast. I also have a hunch exercises with a decent stretch across the pecs and delts, say bench, flyes, etc., are the main culprits in stretching and ripping it up. But even if that were true, what can you do, avoid them?

If they're reasonably new marks you can try rubbing vitamin E cream into them to help the skin repair faster.

powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerbui1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm proud of my stretch marks.... im getting them on my biceps, and ive had the arm pit marks for about a year now. I attribute them to the fact that genetically, im probably supposed to weigh about 150, but im just under 215 right now. You can try the creams and stuff, but if i were you, id be proud of your accomplishment.
    If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything

E-stats: 6'5" 575lbs 6%BF cheezefacta's Avatar
    cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im assuming you are getting them because you are getting bigger. Try rubbing some cocoa butter on the spot and see if that helps. I've never tried it before..but someone at work said it did a pretty good job.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i just think of them as a sign that i'm growing.

i have alot on my thighs and armpits (front and back)

i have tiny ones on my biceps.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by powerbui1der
    I'm proud of my stretch marks.... im getting them on my biceps, and ive had the arm pit marks for about a year now. I attribute them to the fact that genetically, im probably supposed to weigh about 150, but im just under 215 right now. You can try the creams and stuff, but if i were you, id be proud of your accomplishment.
    That's how I see it too. But strangely I only have one under the left armpit and nothing under the right yet there are no differences in size for either side. Strange how the body works.

Anyway, it showed up about a year ago and I kept rubbing cream into both sides every day ever since and I think it's been effective in preventing more.

rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, I've been the same weight for awhile now, and these marks are new. It's annoying, not that you can really see them, just barely when my arm is down. I have to have my arm up in the air for you to see them all. I'm going to try using cream everyday to help prevent any further marks, I just hope it works.

rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've got crazy stretch marks on my left bicep, 2 small ones on my right bicep but they are growing fast...

it's good cause you know that you're growing but they look ugly period

i would recommend the Barmon stretch mark cream from bb.com, it will definetly make then lighter... there is more expensive stuff out there but that'll set up back like us$100

just be sure to use cocoa butter creme b4 your workout and b4 bed

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rivet0r
    No, I've been the same weight for awhile now, and these marks are new. It's annoying, not that you can really see them, just barely when my arm is down. I have to have my arm up in the air for you to see them all. I'm going to try using cream everyday to help prevent any further marks, I just hope it works.
    Hell thats too bad then I wouldn't worry, I have them all over my armpits and upper thighs, Tanning helps though you can't really tell when I tan.I remember seeing cutler lift his are once and they are streamlined all over his armpits and upper lats. He is very tan all the time though so it is hard to tell.

GhettoVet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got them in the middle of my back, alot of them to, nowhere else just the middle of my back (very odd)

UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have some on my inner thighs.

What some other guys have recommended were some creams

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/louis13.htm
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/derek34.htm

^^ These two articles address the problem pretty well, take some time to peruse them.

Basically what they say are:

Try Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, fish oil, bulk cleaner, don't smoke, eat foods high in vitamins A, C, and E.

Take a look at this:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/stretch/barmon.html

Other than that, just read the articles, they're informative.
    "Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance is the death of knowledge"
    ~Alfred North Whitehead

Infantryman22x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I've got em bad

Both biceps armpits thighs just tells me bout them gains I've worked hard for but they still do piss me off a little bit.

Lazar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lazar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bro I'm going through the same situation. Stretch marks are caused by no of reasons, I would recommend you to take vitamin c supplement every alternate day of 1000 mg in 200 ml of water, drink at least 13 glasses of water everyday so that you keep ur skin moisturised from inside. After 5 months my stretch marks on lats are loosing it's color, became bit thin and turning white , it will definitely take approx 1 year to completely fade. Don't concentrate on them and achieve your body goals. Cheers bro !!