Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    leetsingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i weigh 200 and mine are around 15'', im going to start max-ot to increase the size.
    Punjabi Sher
    ----------------------------

5'11''
    210 Lbs
    Working on cutting down to 190

eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

bro, do you really think that you need to take that supplement?
    p.s those stats in my previous post are just my opinion!

is d-bol a good steroid?? MrTestosterone's Avatar
    MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leetsingh
    i weigh 200 and mine are around 15'', im going to start max-ot to increase the size.
    I weigh 200 (cutting now) mine are 17'' at 12-13% bf
    I am a troll. Feel free to feed me.

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eatingmachine
    sorry man but "opinions" just dont hold up when we're dealing with facts.

im 175-180 pounds (havent weighed myself in a month) at 6'1" and my 15" arms make almost anyone in school look dinky. i cant even get more than like 5 people in my class to arm wrestle me. i know my school has only like 800 people total, and we have no standout huge guys, but this definitely shows you something, especially since you said the average for someone my size would be 16.5", which in reality is huge, and takes atleast a year or two to build up to if it isnt just fat.

this place is a good humbling/inspiration grounds for me cause everyone here is bigger

Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ☆ Ultimate Quebec Club ☆

Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ☆ Ultimate Quebec Club ☆

KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eatingmachine
    bro, do you really think that you need to take that supplement?
    If you're responding to leetsingh, be aware that Max-OT is a workout program, not a supplement. Progressive Load training to make your body deal with heavier poundages and force growth.

As for people saying that 5'10 200/whatever should have 18" guns, uhm...have you ever seen 18" arms? Especially in High School? If some lineman is 30% BF at 280 lbs, he probably would, but real arm growth takes years beyond adolescence.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

Master of the Dark Arts Tromboner45's Avatar
    Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DLStar64
    a general rule of thumb is that your biceps should be ~ the size of your calves...kinda O/T, but whatever

well, kinda....

Its more of a proportional thing than a rule of thumb. Your neck, calves and arms should be very close to be the most aesthetically pleasing to judges and most people.
    Hate is a powerful word; I, in turn, am a powerful man, borne from it. Your fear is my strength, your insecurity, my pride. All i have ever known is loathing... You toss aside my teachings to preach of love, which you know nothing of?! I know love... Let me show you the way. Hate... Hate was my first love.

The demons are sleepless and immaterial, death is at hand, and I am weak. Lord, help me; do not let Thy creature perish, for Thou carest for me in my misery.

St. Peter of Damascus

thumperhard17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Idk but am 135 13,5 arms

ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thumperhard17 View Post
    Idk but am 135 13,5 arms
    Did you realize that the last post in here was from '05? lol