Closed Thread
    GameStar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with some info...i am a Noob

I am 17 years old 6"tall 290lbs. I was in football so its not all body fat but u cant see a damn thing in muscle tone at all. I want to start a cut or soething to get rid of all this body fat. i just want a lean muscle kind of look i dont want to be too bulky if u know what i mean. So what would i do first? Some kind of a huge cut or what?...i read all of the things about it but i am still kinda lost.

I plan on starting in a week and have bot the supplements i will use. I bot the Louis Dormans combo wich had higher power creatine, whey, and a 1-a-day it also cam with flax seed oil, then i bot Animal Cuts (hoping it will help) and L-glutamine. i am also using Louis' diet plan and work out. I would like as much additional help as possible pleeeeeeeez.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please read the rules about thread titles.