fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I cant do any wide-grip pullups?

My lats are very weak, but I can't even do one wide grip pullup? Should I just try a regular pullup? Do those still work the lats?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, regular pullups are fine until you're able to do them.

You can also try wide-grip lat pulldowns, it's a very similar movement.

is d-bol a good steroid?? MrTestosterone's Avatar
    MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTestosterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try the assisted chin machine at the gym if you have one or have a training partner bear some of your weight as you do chins.
    I am a troll. Feel free to feed me.

Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000)
    shoulder width is best

MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try jumping up and then doing slow negatives. Very good for learning to do hard bodyweight extrecies.

No Excuses, Just Results mhschiefs97's Avatar
    mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Bignbuff
    Yes, regular pullups are fine until you're able to do them.

You can also try wide-grip lat pulldowns, it's a very similar movement.

^what he said

thats how i did it. i worked my way up on the lat pulldown with a wide grip until i could do my body weight on it and now i do wide grip pull ups at as many reps i can

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hmmm, is it normal that wide grip pull ups are easier for me?
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10) coopersac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my buddy just started working out with me about 1 month ago and he couldnt do them either but now hes almost keeping up with on them so just stay with it it comes pretty quick
    I dont care if i hurt your God Damn feelings, GROW A PAIR SISSY!!

BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMO, narrow are better than wide

Krupp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shoulder width and wider are better IMO.. i dont' mind narrow though, nothing wrong with it..

Do Lat pull downs until you've worked up..

Or the negatives is a good idea.
    "Train beyond the Pain, and Death is the Only Release..."

CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do lat pulldowns till you can do wide grip, thats what i do. I think chinups a and short grip pullups are gay because you target less of the lats. just stick with pull downs and some rows till you stregthen your back

r0b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO wide grip works more back narrow grip works more arm
    i'm stronger than yesterday - britney spears