Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question What goes good with tuna salad? (besides bread)

I make my tuna salad with 2 cans of chunk light tuna in water (rinsed and drained, of course), sweet relish, and Miracle Whip Light.

Since the Miracle Whip has plenty of fat, I'd rather not eat it with bread or other carb like that. I'm having trouble coming up with something to pair w/ the tuna salad so the meal will fill me up and last at least 3hrs until my next meal.

Suggestions? Preferrably something that I can keep in my lunch box at work, and heat up. (not something that requires cooking immediately prior to consumption)

TheVodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pasta definitely does (like a tuna-al-penne salad) with some veggies. With my can of tuna, I use a tablespoon of light mayo, which is about a gram of fat or so (nothing big to worry about,) so go ahead, eat it with some carbs and hold off on the mayo.

BTW, good stuff on the blown cammer. How much is it holding? (My soon to be started project is a 240z powered by a 302 stroked to a 347.)
    Last edited by TheVodka; 06-11-2005 at 07:20 PM.

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    How about making wraps with them like with romaine or iceberg lettuce. Not sure how full it will make as opposed to using bread.
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.

Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blown00Mustang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dunno, I go pretty heavy on the mayo with my tuna. Tastes too dry otherwise...

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blown00Mustang
    I dunno, I go pretty heavy on the mayo with my tuna. Tastes too dry otherwise...
    Same. I do that and put it on health nut bread.

Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibblesworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A really good substitute for mayo w/tuna is mustard. I mix my tuna with a buttload of mustard and garlic. Not dry, pretty tasty, and mustard has nothing to worry about.

Try it.

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs