rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post your skinny-fat transformation pics

Nearly all of the skinny--->muss pics I see are from skinny but ripped dudes who never have to cut and tbh gain muscle pretty easily.

Instead of this, I want to see some pics from people who were disgusting and skinny-fat and managed to turn themselves buff. You'll know if you qualify for this - so post them and let's see.

Thanks dudes

--Joe

jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000)

rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow strong disinterest :/

Thanks jech_lewt

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jech_lewt View Post
    very nice progress bro.

hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hoping to see some more pics in this thread. im currently transforming myself from a skinny-fat
    How to Avoid Muscle Loss While Cutting ... forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=6030554&postcount=4

r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i went from skinny fat to buff-fat, still working on it though...
    I rep back bout tree fiddy +

► WKEA ◄

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I still think this is the hardest spot to come from, being skinny fat. Its very tricky to put on mass without gaining too much excess fat after becoming skinny fat. I personally am still working on putting on mass but I want to cut at the same time cus I feel 'fat'. But anyway here are some older pics I have. Im posting new pics tomorrow, but heres what I have for now.

The first pic is my "skinny fat" pic from about 3.5 years ago, and the second is from my bulk up after I got even skinnier about a year after the first pic. The second pic is over a year old, and I will post pics tomorrow to give you a better idea of where im at now.
    Attached Images
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

you look fairly ready-to-be-muscular already in the "before" pic, dude.

jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by rock_ten View Post

Thanks jech_lewt
    I don't get it?

Originally Posted by jech_lewt View Post
    I don't get it?
    well I noted that there hadn't been much interest in the thread and then I thanked you, for your contribution to it.

well I noted that there hadn't been much interest in the thread and then I thanked you, for your contribution to it.
    Ah okay, I'm sure there are tons of fat to buff dudes out there. Keep it bumped!

AK89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AK89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well im on my way there and not transformed yet

colin180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i'm skinny fat, trying to figure out how to lose this double chin and wide hip but I can't figure out how to do it.

I started at 200lbs in janurary,realized I was fat as ****, and my bulk had gone all wrong
    Then I got down to 175 in august
    Now I'm at 160 and I feel like a dork cause I'm so skinny but I wont quit until I feel like I can start bulking no sir.

I don't have any pictures of me at 200lbs, but I started taking pictures in august , so here is my 15lb loss from 175 to 160
    Attached Images

So anyway I think the problem is that I don't know how to lose these last pounds of fat correctly, cause I don't have the right information.

Here's what I've been doing for the past 2 months

-Diet= ONLY protien powder/chicken/oatmeal/apples/balance bars
    -Space the meals out into 6 times a day
    -Intense short term cardio, like sprints. I got my mile down to 6 minutes
    -Eat right after workout, and do weights 1st then cardio

So what can I do? I don't want to lose 10 more pounds and still look fat. Where is this information that can help, cause I know it's possible I just can't afford a personal trainer

I read something about a cycling diet, where you eat low carb for three days, then high carb for 7, but I don't know. Is there a thread on how to overcome skinny fat or is it impossible. I used to be straight ectomorph at like 130 lbs, then I bulked to 180 and felt great and got all kinds of pussy, then I got fat, and now I'm here, wishing I was back where I started in high school

thanks internet

you don't look skinny-fat in either of those pictures, certainly not the October one. Its time to stop trying to cut.
    Your diet sounds awful, too - hardly any fat and pretty bland low-nutrient-density stuff. Focus on meat/fish/eggs (yes whole eggs) (yes red meat) and lots of veg. Eat grains after workouts only. Ditch the "balance bars".

You clearly need to gain weight now - I can't imagine how you'd think otherwise. Don't try to force the scale up, just get on a tried-and-tested program like SS or 5x5, as usual, and get your big lifts up. The weight should come on naturally.

Generally I think many people are ill-advised to actually focus on gaining weight, making sure the scale moves up. Some can do that and never get fat but others will just turn to flab. As it happens, you look like the kind of guy who could gain a lot of weight and not get too fat.

Like I said man, I used to weigh 200 lbs and I was fat. so yeah I gain fat real easy.

And I won't quit cutting until I get rid of my chin/ stop feeling skinny fat/ fix the shape of my body. I know most people on this site think I should have started bulking months ago, but it's a matter of feeling comfortable with myself

So I'll cut the bars, move the oats until after workout and add vegetables as main carbs instead? What kind of vegetables? What do you mean by low-density? I need to eat something so i can have enough energy throughout the day.

Originally Posted by colin180 View Post
    ... I won't quit cutting ...
    alright

so what kind of vgetables? asparagus? broccoli? anywere I could get information on how to beat skinny fat

1.62m of fawking awesome circusmidget's Avatar
    circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wiz2418 View Post
    The reason there is such strong disinterest is because it's impossible. I have looked on youtube and all over bodybuilding.com and not found a single successful transformation from skinny fat. Only people who say they are in the process, or aren't actually skinny fat to start with, like The Big Sleep.
    It's not impossible. I started at 103lbs, all bone with a thin veneer of lard over the top a little over a year ago (see avatar). So far I've gotten up to 126lbs, with a slightly thicker veneer of lard. It's slow going, but this is a part of my life now and eventually I'll be able to post a reasonable transformation, I can assure you of that, it's just a matter of how long it takes.

frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10) frogt3ch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No such thing as a hard gainer, you simply dont eat enough, if you do and dont gain muscle and only gain fat you arent working out hard enough, its pretty simple

wiz2418 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by frogt3ch View Post
    No such thing as a hard gainer, you simply dont eat enough, if you do and dont gain muscle and only gain fat you arent working out hard enough, its pretty simple
    You're the kind of dumbass I'm talking about.

Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wiz2418 View Post
    This is exactly what will happen. You'll keep getting bigger and bigger, maybe gain 10 more pounds, and then realize you're a lot fatter than you should be, but still don't have close to enough muscle mass to make it worth while to cut, and then you'll start spinning you're wheels because when you eat a calorie excess big enough to gain muscle, you gain way too much fat. And when you cut you won't have enough muscle to look the way you want, and it will be back and forth, getting you nowhere. I think it's bull**** when people say "Anyone can get strong/ripped, just eat,sleep, lift heavy weights." Some people actually CAN'T get that way. It may be a small population, but I believe I'm a part of it.

just one example but http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125687723 inspired me when I was real skinny fat

most progress pics don't show anymore but this guy went from 6'1 210 lbs fat to 6'1 160 lbs skinny fat (fat at 160 lbs 6'1 = he had pretty much no muscle) to A&F model look after a bulk (to 185)/cut (back to 160 lbs, but 9% bf) cycle. And that was a while ago, from what he's been posting recently he seems to have been bulking for a while so I guess he's getting pretty big now

Skinny-fat is clearly a bad place to be but you're simply lieing to yourself if you think it's impossible to grow from there. You're 5'11 150 lbs 23% body fat? You have 11 inch arms and a gut and love handles? Sleep, eat, lift (AND DO IT PROPERLY) and maybe in one year you'll weight 180 lbs. Yeah you'll still be fat, no you won't look good, but at that point you'll be able to go on a cut and look decent after you cut to a more reasonable bf%. Or just do nothing, complain about genetics and spend the rest of your fat as a skinny fat World of Warcraft champion.

A lot of people started as skinny fat, dig a little deeper in the Post your pictures section and you'll find many. I know I did when I needed to because I lacked motivation.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.

- Jack Layton

DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarioW.A will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went from 171 pounds at 6'3 with a 40 inch waist, and around 11 inch arms, looking like a drug addict with a belly, to three years later being 235 pounds with 16.4 inch arms and a 41 inch waist, starting my cut this week, ill tell you how much muscle i manage to lose with my natural skinny fat genes

Zeke4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yanislav16 had a pretty good transformation, his vids are on youtube

Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nearly all of the skinny--->muss pics I see are from skinny but ripped dudes who never have to cut and tbh gain muscle pretty easily.

Instead of this, I want to see some pics from people who were disgusting and skinny-fat and managed to turn themselves buff. You'll know if you qualify for this - so post them and let's see.

Thanks dudes

--Joe
    Skinny-Fat is horrendous. I have been skinny fat since the age of 15. How do you beat it? Is it all diet or diet plus very tough training?

Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thanks jech_lewt
    Thanks for that contribution. You jerk.