gforce3s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to the forums, help me out!

Just curious I'm having a lot of issues deciding what to do and to set my goals are, bouncing back and forth a lot between continuing cutting till the end of summer or to clean bulk. I'm 5' 7, at 147lbs now. Been lifting for about a year now, but I've had my diet all wrong until just about a month ago. The picture I attached is from me about a year and a half ago to today. I'd like to cut down to get decent visible abs, and then try to clean bulk but I'm looking for some advice as to what people think. I'm having a lot of trouble staying motivated recently, so hopefully some of you can help me out here. Thanks.
    Attached Images

nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO I would clean bulk. Cutting down to get abs will just make you a skinny guy with abs. Clean bulking will give you some muscle and help burn off the fat you have. Diet is king though.

rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your still going to get newb gains, you don't have to cut to get abs. eat at a maintenance level and keep going for it. (cutting / bulking are for people that don't have newb gains left.)