kcoogler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I train my (already too big) chest?

Hi guys, I started lifting about five months ago and have seen pretty good results. While things seem to be shaping up in most places, my problem is that my 36DD's seem to be getting bigger! I thought lifting might burn the fat and make them smaller/firmer, but the opposite is happening. They seem to be getter bigger/fuller. Would it be wise to concentrate less on chest when I'm lifting or to completely cut it out? Help!

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never heard of breast getting bigger. Mine have shrunk because of losing fat. How is your diet?
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

N-cognita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-cognita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N-cognita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kcoogler View Post
    Hi guys, I started lifting about five months ago and have seen pretty good results. While things seem to be shaping up in most places, my problem is that my 36DD's seem to be getting bigger! I thought lifting might burn the fat and make them smaller/firmer, but the opposite is happening. They seem to be getter bigger/fuller. Would it be wise to concentrate less on chest when I'm lifting or to completely cut it out? Help!
    What might be happening is that the muscles behind the breast are gaining mass... but that also means they should get a bit of a lift.

I have 36 DDs too and definitey enjoy working on my chest. I think it'll help provide better support and therefore help fight gravity

kcoogler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My diet is pretty good. I keep it the same, oatmeal & egg whites for breakfast, brown rice, turkey & salad for lunch, salmon for dinner, with protein bars & shakes in between. My weight seems to be fine and the rolls that I had on my back seem to be disappearing, it's just my chest looks bigger! Maybe it IS the muscles behind the breast! If so, maybe I should do less weight? Thanks for the replies guys!

wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's probably the muscles, as you might have guessed. Wait till the fat gets burned off, they will get smaller. It's strange that after five months they got bigger. Perhaps more to do with your diet than your work out.

Originally Posted by kcoogler View Post
    My diet is pretty good. I keep it the same, oatmeal & egg whites for breakfast, brown rice, turkey & salad for lunch, salmon for dinner, with protein bars & shakes in between. My weight seems to be fine and the rolls that I had on my back seem to be disappearing, it's just my chest looks bigger! Maybe it IS the muscles behind the breast! If so, maybe I should do less weight? Thanks for the replies guys!

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anytime you have fat over muscle and you build that muscle without losing the fat on top, you can appear to be more "bulky".
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Anytime you have fat over muscle and you build that muscle without losing the fat on top, you can appear to be more "bulky".
    Yep. You're obviously not losing fat. Check your diet.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you are building the muscles up underneath and above those boobz..think of it as a mini-boob lift.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong bump, hopefully she's figured it out.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    strong bump, hopefully she's figured it out.
    Whoops, lol. I didn't even notice!
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.