Thread: Uneven forearms

DrumsNRoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uneven forearms

Ok, I just realized this today after my workout. But my forearms are two completely different sizes. My right forearm is a whole inch larger around than my left. When I look at them from above, the right one looks swollen on the right side of the top forearm muscle, just next to the elbow. But it doesn't feel sore or anything. And I'm assuming it's always been like this, (or getting like this). I am a marching band drummer, and alot of drumming tends to be right hand intensive. Also, I twirled / tossed rifles for ROTC drill teams for 3 years. And all the most difficult spins and tosses used a right hand lead. So could this cause a larger right forearm muscle?
    It's just weird cause I've never noticed it before!!
    ><>~'*'-â€__DrumsNRoses_â€_-'*'~<><

Registered User DeeeezNUTZZZZZZ's Avatar
    DeeeezNUTZZZZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    start masterbating with your left arm that should do the trick. lol...

sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10) sanj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

yo

first of which, dont take tips from girls this pathetic guy.
    its very commong for forarms and arms and some times even legs to be uneven in size and one be weaker then the other. i found when i do dumbell bench press, that my left cant lift as much as the other.

my advice is to just work the uneven one harder or just let your body fix it on its own.