Laxathlete28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Creatine while doing a sport

I just finished playing lacrosse in my soph year at highschool. Now that the offseason is approaching, my coach told me to hit the weight room. I have a thin build, but I am strong for my size:
    hieght:5.9 ft
    weight:145 lb

The problem is my strength does no show, I am skinny and looking to add muscle. Many friends have told me about taking creatine to bulk. I did research and found out inorder to bulk I must stop most cardiovascular activity. I am however doin a lacrosse league in the offseason and i am very active. Is it okay to take creatine and bulk, even though I'm doin a lacrosse league and remain physically active?

Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Undermane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would substitute your lacrosse summer league in place of doing cardio. You're going to keep in shape from that alone. Depending how your body responds to creatine, you should be able to put on some weight and mass. Just make sure you put something in your stomach every 2-3 hours and eat before bed and a large breakfast first thing in the morning.

honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally didn't want to try it during football season, one of my teammates got so cramped on the field that he had to be carried off the field, in short, drink a LOT of water like you should be anyways

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not saying do one thing or the other, but you don't need creatine to bulk. Just make sure to eat 140-280 grams of protein a day, eat every 2 hours, and eat ALOT. You will make gains, without a doubt. Creatine could help you make those gains, but why put something in your body that it doesn't need? I understand that it's safe, but I can't help being worried by supplements like creatine. The only supplement I take is protein powder once a day before I work out. Everything else is natural and I've put on alot of mass in just a few months.

Laxathlete28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

w/out creatine

Yea, I will porbably just bulk naturally, without the use of creatine. I can not afford to cramp up during a league game or something do to creatine. So just eat every 2-3 hours, and have something full of protein before I sleep, right?

FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theres no reason for u not to be doing cardio while u r bulking taking creatine while doin your lacrosse summer league would b fine as long as u have good training (im talkin weights not lacrosse0 and nutrition you will see strength nd muscle gains
    Georgetown Football