Message Board Veteran LukeStacey's Avatar
    LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What do you think of this diet?

I am getting serious about my daily diet as I'm using to much weight gainers and powders to make up for not eating enough and a few large shakes is a quick alternative, what do you think of this diet (bare in mind in my line of work I cant consume 6 meals a day).

My stats are:
    HT: 6 foot
    WT: 180 lbs
    BI'S: 15
    Chest: 42
    Waist: 32

Breakfast: Large can of Tuna, large bowl of fruit and fibre cereal with semi-skinned milk, 1 scoop of whey and carbs in milk.

Lunch: Varied: Most likely boiled potatoes,vegetables and some type of meat, 1 scoop of whey and carbs in semi-skinned milk.

Dinner: Again various, maybe pizza,burgers,duck chips etc.

Night: 1 serving of N'Large 2

Misc: Other stuff will be eaten in between but no specifics. On workouts there will be an additional shake post workout

By the way does anyone know of the life span of Whey and crabs in milk is, since I'd like to prepare my shakes in advance?

Thanks

tropicana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

eat more

dude u need to eat more then that....

breakfast is good.. but why wait till lunch? to eat again? have a protein shake inbetween with some flax oil... then have lunch.. also u can drink the shake u would drink even if u dont work out...
    u gotta eat more and if ur gonna eat a meal like pizza n such why not throw in a protein shake to make sure u get enough protein?

just my advice bro, hope it helps..
    Lift Big To Get Big!

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're gonna have potatoes and the like for lunch then you can probably pass on the carbs in your shakes. Aside from that, yes, eat more, and more frequently. The rest sounds good, but keep away from the junk food if you can help it.

Whey can last in milk - that's where it's from, after all - but crabs probably need sea water to survive . Nothing to worry about with the cARbs either, though. I think that the only thing that DOESN'T last long in a liquid mixture is creatine. So eat, drink, and be merry.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first off try to eat every 3 hours, 6 meals a day, don't rely so much on whey protein, try and get the protein from the foods you eat, try not to eat complex carbs as often, try to incorporate *healthy* fats in each meal, get more protein, aprox. 180g a day, that doesn't mean take 5 scoops whey a day, it means eat eggs, drink milk, there are no short cuts do a great diet