TX Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ISS Whey Matrix Review

Tommy asked my opinion so I thought I would give it. I hate protein powder in general. Usually mix it up really weak with 32 oz of water because I hate the taste. Can't stand the clumps.

A couple of years ago at a local shop a sales guy convinced me to try ISS Complete Pro Power packets. He said they were great, mixed well and tasted good. He was right. I've liked ISS products since.

This time I was looking for cheaper and fewer carbs. I looked in the ISS line and decided on the Whey Matrix. I bought Vanilla and Strawberry and I mix a scoop of each of them together. I only need about 12 oz of water - just like it says on the package - and it tastes great. I use ice to assist in the mixing and it never has any lumps. It tastes like Strawberry Quick even with water. It has a sweet taste to me, 6 g of sugar in the 2 scoops is a little high but I'll give up somewhere else to have my protein drink taste good.

I drink three on workout days and two on non-workout. I'm not a fitness guru or a dietitian so I don't know if this is the abosolute "best" protein to be taking. I will say this, when you look forward to your shakes, rather than dreading having to choke them down, it makes it a whole lot easier to get 132 grams of protein in. I also think ISS is a little easier on my system than some competitive brands. I've experienced stomach and kidney pain when I used similar amounts of competitive products. I haven't had that yet with the Whey Matrix.

I'm a fan of ISS - their stuff tastes good, mixes well and is reasonably priced. Hope this helps if you are looking for whey protein.

Hoss

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good review I have never tried there blend
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Miller00Lt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you ever tried their cookies and cream flavor? I was wondering if it is any better than ON's?

Thanks