Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 181
    coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit coolpoint's BodySpace

Were all the kids in the hall gay?

I know that Scott Tompson was but any others?

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 24181
    MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MenTaLPiRacY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MenTaLPiRacY's BodySpace
    from what im aware of just scott thompson.. the rest if so never officially admited to it. but that show does rock! the only good thing to come out of canada... wait no also shania twain
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hero4hire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit hero4hire's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY
    from what im aware of just scott thompson.. the rest if so never officially admited to it. but that show does rock! the only good thing to come out of canada... wait no also shania twain
    yeah the best canada show i think. Isn't it out on dvd now?

Stats: 5'9", 147 lbs
    BodyPoints: 155
    temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit temporary's BodySpace
    I know Dave Foley is married. The rest, I have no idea. Scott is really really really gay, so its hard to tell. A normal gay man would look like a lumberjack standing next to him.

hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They all seem a little bit gay, but Scot takes the cake. Regardless, I'm proud of those guys, they ARE Canada.
    Stats: I figured I earned them, why not post it.

6'5
    Weight: 260
    Waist: 36"
    Legs: Sittin' on trips (30's)
    Arms: L: 19, R:18.7 (cold)
    BF%- meh, I don't miss a meal

The Thread Hi-Jacker ;) SuperKid's Avatar
    SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    coolpoint you're gay arent you??