Kraemer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool For Those of You With Pectus Excavatum..

If you have no clue the condition pectus excavatum is, it basically looks like a hole in the middle of your chest. My question is, can you make it look more appealing by increasing inner/lower pec size? Or will it look like you have a secret compartment underneath your nice pecs?
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50) iatemeself will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well i have no clue un get it.

Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cplexus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends how deep your sternum is. Generally, increasing pec size worsens the look, making the indent deeper. Go to pectusinfo.com. I've had corrective surgery.

owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ohh this one kid in my math class has it(realll skinny kid, prolly 5'10, 120lbs) and its sick. He'll lift up his shirt and suck in and it looks like you can see through him. its crazy.

Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got a small one

Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its kind of like a flat wall of some sort, hope it doesnt get worse

cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    isn't that more a deformity of the ribcage? i doubt adding muscle will make it less noticeable.

mine probably is, i got a pretty good sized chest and i barely noticed until u guys started talkin about it

LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have this too. Mine looked really bad when I was skinny but since I've beefed up it isn't to bad. Like it's still noticeable, but people who see it now are like 'What happened there?'
    Instead of when I was skinny people would say 'WHAT THE F**K IS THAT?!'
    The inner region of my pecs are closing over the top of it.

Just curious though, does anyone know if this condition is dangerous?

Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have it and I think mine is definitely getting less worse looking as I bulk up more.

It's not dangerous unless it's sever enough to compress your heart... although some people also notice breathing difficulties as well, thankfully I don't have either symptom.

Anyways some of my pics. (First one was taken May 26th, second Semptember 20th)

Madcow 5x5 Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106857231

im pretty thin so maybe once i start getting bulky i'll turn up like you =)

i read the story and the condition is not really dangerous unless your having a hard time breathing

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My thoughts?

Sculeous looking at your delt and overall posutre, i think the problem could be helped more if you foced on upper back work and pushing your chest out.

I kow this is a rib cage deformity, but everyone Ive see with PE is rounded over and hunched with te worst posture imaginable

Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sculelos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't hunch over, at least now when walking, this pic was taken while walking away from the camera because it's on time, notice how I don't hunch hardly at all in it.

Madcow 5x5 Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106857231

JoeDimon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New book out soon "Pectus Free Without Surgery"

New book out soon !!!

Pectus Free Without Surgery

The non surgical alternative for pectus excavatum

By Joe Dimon

http://www.dimonpublications.co.uk/4.html
    Best of luck,

Joe

Find out more on Joe Dimon and his work at www.MakingYouAware.com.

Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500) Ilovetolift is not very helpful. (-500)
    ∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫RED CREW REPRESENT∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫

FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My excavatum is not as wide as those pictured in the posted photos. It's is more a sharp, small hole. On one side, a small bone kind of sticks out. You can't really see it, but I can feel it. Never had any health problems with it, so I won't going to treat it.

As for your question, you can take a look at the before and after photos of me. The first were taken in Nov. 06; the new one in Sep. 2007. I think it looks a lot better after I built up my pecs. Of course, the pics are somewhat incomparable since I'm flexing in the new one. But anyway, just though I'd post them for your reference.
    Attached Images

Adron87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had PE, and thought that if i worked out and got my chest bigger id look much more normal, but unfortunetly as my chest got bigger, then dip seemed to be deeper and deeper so then i decided to get the nuss procedure done.
    super ****ing painful procedure but for me it was worth it 100% because now i have a normal looking chest. ive had my bar in for 3 years now and am scheduled to get it taken out this summer.