t5k8e5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy please help football career over now looking to get rid of the lineman body.

So here's the story I was home for thanksgiving and lifting in my old highschool weightroom (boy did that bring back memories). anyways I was doing my lifting program for football I am an offensive lineman. So I was doing deadlifts and I heard this popping sound in my lower back and immediately I knew something was wrong when I couldn't get back up in an upright position and when I finally did I wasn't able to bend over again. So being the person I am I shrugged it off and just lived with the pain and didn't tell anyone. Well I went back to school after the vacation and about a month or so later spring ball started and i was still hurting so I bared the pain and sucked it up and continued lifting and practicing until the coach noticed something was wrong with me and forced me to see the AT(side note i dislike doctors most athletes do though). AT looked at me and told me to stop lifting and come back for treatment and also made an appointment for me to see the team doctor. To try and shorten this up a little I ended up getting x-rays and a CT scan. Well they couldn't find anything. So they just said sit out of spring ball and do treatment. Well summer has passed and we are in our 6 week of the season and I havn't been able to play at all I was done after the 2nd day in fall camp. Doctors looked at it again and told me that they came to the conclusion that it is a stress fracture in my spinal column. So now my question to you people is what kind of lifting progam could I do that would help me with my new goal of loosing all the lineman fat and roundness and get definition and a healthier body. F.Y.I i'm not able to do any lifts that put to much pressure on my spine. So you can see where i'm haveing a difficulty in trying to find a workout program.

Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well... no REAL need to cut unless you want. Try sticking to some isolifts since you cant exactly do heavy compound movements.

Sucks to hear about that. I have a bad back too and Im trying to walk on our football team at grand valley. Good luck. If its that bad.. take time off. Id rather be able to live comfortable than have a strong body and a walker.
    Grand Valley State University Lacrosse

March 4, 2009
    B-315
    S- 405x2 belt
    D- 405x3
    Cl- 225x5
    40- 5.00
    Weight: 220 @ __%

By Aug 24, 2009
    B- 315x5
    S- 500
    D- 500
    Cl- 275x3
    40- 4.70
    Weight: 225@ above -2%

*#1 priority Healthy left shoulder and left hip(TFL)