Thread: Pictures up

dragonf1re has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pictures up

Finally got some pictures up.
    As you can see im not very big, but right now, since im out for the summer its much more important to be to be cut.
    and I need to loose some body fat, so how many times should I do cardio in a week?

also, 6-10 reps, or 12-15.
    Attached Images

What's My Age Again? strongsmallkid's Avatar
    strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where in NJ do u live
    Baba Booey

PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpingIron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go for the 6-10 reps you need more mass

Fort lee, right off GWB

scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scarface6590 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool ok ok ok

ok your bicep curling is no that impressive wow, ok not that im saying bad job, is that u seem lean enough now, so dont work much on cutting down ur weights just slow down on the cardio work, now start doing some benchpress which in turn help triceps, or vice versa. once u got a mean benchpress u can accomplish nething

SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY!!!! VBALLBuilder's Avatar
    VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    strongsmallkid where in nj do U live

What's My Age Again? strongsmallkid's Avatar
    strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VBALLBuilder
    strongsmallkid where in nj do U live
    monroe Twp which is in middlesex county.
    Baba Booey

SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY!!!! VBALLBuilder's Avatar
    VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea i live in east brunswick like 10 minutes away from u

DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VBALLBuilder
    yea i live in east brunswick like 10 minutes away from u

I believe a rendezvous and maybe a light dinner is in order
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady

My hart Bleedz 4 my peeps Da Master Piece's Avatar
    Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da Master Piece is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DLStar64
    I believe a rendezvous and maybe a light dinner is in order

LOL.
    The most outstanding work an individual can achieve has a name. Michelangelo chiseled granite with his bare hands to make it. Mozart labored in poverty to find it. Hemmingway took his own life when he could no longer write it. One man has gone beyond them all. One man has truly produced a work that humbles those who stand before it. His name is “Da Masterpiece.”

2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow keep bulking I definatley think you could keep bulkingfor awhile if you wanna keep low b/f% cut you cals a little

Ok, since that picture up there ive gone through a set of zillion routines.

Right now im fixed on MAX OT and i just finished week 2.

I think its been 2 months since that picture and ive put on a HUGE amout of inches on my back and chest, my arms are bigger and my shoulders are more cut.

Let me know what you guys think.

I'll try and keep this thread going every 2 weeks.

P/s : Pictures are with no pump, infact I just ate lunch. I dont know how to use the timer on my lame camera, and no one was aruond to take the pictures, hence they're hazy and pretty wierd. lol
    Attached Images

Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you need a better camera and better lighting. But from wat I could make out u look pretty good.

yeah yeah I know