frenzitti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is a good weight for a guy 5'8" tall medium build?

i am 167 now(from 195) and I am wondering how low I should go? I am thinking 160 absolute minimum.

Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goosey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm wondering about that myself. I've been at around 160# for a while now. It was my weight when I started lifting weights and it's still currently my weight. My body fat has gone down though and continues to go down so I'm not worried about it.

I think that once I succeed in cutting down my BF% down to around 10% and filling out my frame with some lean muscle, 165-175# should be a solid weight for the look I want to achieve. Besides, anything above that will probably start slowing you down in sports.

V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A good weight is the weight you are at when you feel you look good enough to stop. There is no set number weight for anyone because there are too many different factors going into someone's looks. I've seen guys who look good at 6 feet tall and 170 lbs and I've seen guys look just as good at 6 feet and 240 lbs. Those weights are very different, but they are both "good" weights for them and their height. It's all relative man, just build yourself until you look good, it'll be fine.
    Misc Time Lord

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by V10Kyle
    A good weight is the weight you are at when you feel you look good enough to stop. There is no set number weight for anyone because there are too many different factors going into someone's looks. I've seen guys who look good at 6 feet tall and 170 lbs and I've seen guys look just as good at 6 feet and 240 lbs. Those weights are very different, but they are both "good" weights for them and their height. It's all relative man, just build yourself until you look good, it'll be fine.
    Good point. Everyone is different, some people want the boxer look while others want to look like Jay Cutler. Keep going till you get to where you want to be
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton