RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sex! Before or After lifting?

I've heard things (mostly on TV - so it's not reliable) like Boxers shouldn't ahve sex while they are training for a fight because it lowers their testosterone levels.

I was just wondering how true this is and how much of an affect it would have on things.

MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats bull****, it lower it and raise it agains so what the big deal

ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100) ForemanRules is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's just an old training myth. I box and my trainer tells me that crap before fights.....If he could come up with true scientific data to support it, I still wont give up sex.

Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope, sex doesn't decrease athletic performance, it can actually improve it because it takes away stress.

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    It's just an old training myth. I box and my trainer tells me that crap before fights.....If he could come up with true scientific data to support it, I still wont give up sex.
    Rotfl.. I found that when i have sex before working out i am more relaxed.. but when I don't I am aggressive as hell.
    What up though...

TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think the correct answer to this question is before AND after, but never during lifting.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was just going to post the during was the perfect time.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even if it did hinder my athletic performance I wouldn't care........hell, I'm gonna take it when I can get it!

Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gollum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aren't we supposed to deload before we start a new training cycles anyway?
    My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over...

JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hell yah sex before workouts and i cant lift nearly as much

im like angry at the weight after a long day of work without sex too

if i have sex its like either relaxed pussy weights or screw it all together
    ..........i just wann screw again no weights.