Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Progressive8 View Post
    Wow....i was doing a search for some info on a better way to remove some of my body than shaving and i stumbled on this thread and wow. Some of the outright Mysoginism and sexism on here is down right discusting. Who knows how women are "supposed" to look (in this culture no less). We are all BORN with hair! It's natural! whether u belived we evolved from homonids or adam and friggin eve were created in the garden of eden in god's image, there is no denying that hair is natural! Yes i shave my armpits, and upper arms (and i wish i could shave my back) but that's BY CHOICE and not under any pressure from my g/f. I have been known to go weeks without shaving all of the above though plus my FACE(look at one of my progress pics from awhile back), and yanno what my g/f dosent love me any less, because she knows what a hassle it is and how busy i am. Some people on this board are so focused on the exterior and are so shallow, they forget to realize that: A)PERSONality is what makes a person, if u want somebody who will never grow any hair than buy one of those life size sex dolls, and B) women are equal to men, and yet, working with that same 24 hour day, are expected to do much more including b/s like wearing makeup and crap and worse shave THEIR ENTIRE LOWER BODIES. So imho any guy that expects that from his g/f should shave their whole lower bodies too or your a damn hypocrit. I dont care how much u work out, u should do it for your health anyway, not so u look reproductively healthy, we are not ANIMALS, we are HUMAN BEINGS!....*takes a deep breath* ok ok i have a ton more to say but i better stop this rant before i mess up my perfect bloodpressure*takes a fish oil pill and some anti-oxidents* im ok really i just hate Mysoginism and sexism lol ^_^
    peace and love ^_^

Awesome post!

I think it's more common for girls to "let themselves go" in a relationship because the standard is much higher for her in the first place. Guys just have to stay in shape, wear clean clothing, and shave their face every so often. Girls have to do the above, but rather than their face, it's everything except their heads. Eyebrows shaped and waxed or tweezed, make-up, hair products, jewelry... I went to school with girls that would be seen as the stereotypical hot girl, and they'd talk about spending over an hour each morning on their hair alone, $100 a month getting their roots touched up at the salon, half hour tanning sessions several times per week, clothing that was insanely expensive... probably about a pound of make-up that took another hour to do each morning... just so they could all look "kept up."

And it's generally seen as more acceptable for a guy to put on a few pounds, but the general consensus is that women are worthless if they aren't perfectly toned and lean.

All of that is expected of women, which is one reason why they tend to be insecure (which guys then complain about even though they help create it) and also why they tend to be unable to keep up once they get a guy.

No thanks, I'll just skip all of that BS and do whatever is right for me. I wear make-up if and when and because I want to. I want to be in shape more for my own health than anything else. I wear what I like. I do my hair how I want. If someone doesn't like that, I'm not faking it so they think I'm hotter. I like to keep all of my body hair shaved, but if I get behind, it's no big deal. There are bigger issues in life than a day or three of fuzz.

druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thx re-repped ^_^, u were one of the voices of reason thoughout this thread....it just amazes and horrifies me how regressive some of the guys on here are, it's 2007 jeeze >.<
    Hey, if you like your man shaved, that's yo problem...as for me, just because I like nice smooth legs on a women, hey thats my problem huh bro...

So, to each his own??? or did I misspell that...

holla atcha bro!!!

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol@progressive. I don't see what misogyny you're yapping on about. I don't want a hairy ass woman - that's my choice and I'm free to have one as I please. If you want a hairy ass woman then go ahead, I want someone opposite to me. Hell I'm not that hairy, but still. Besides, a woman's body is like a piece of art when in shape. Hair is like using dulux to fix up the Mona Lisa - that **** ain't right. FYI - I'm not a fan of much makeup, natural beauty does it for me. And yes, we ARE animals as much as we like to think otherwise.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great post yourself, i cant imagine spending all that time/money on my appearance
    Originally Posted by sheduma View Post
    Awesome post!

I think it's more common for girls to "let themselves go" in a relationship because the standard is much higher for her in the first place. Guys just have to stay in shape, wear clean clothing, and shave their face every so often. Girls have to do the above, but rather than their face, it's everything except their heads. Eyebrows shaped and waxed or tweezed, make-up, hair products, jewelry... I went to school with girls that would be seen as the stereotypical hot girl, and they'd talk about spending over an hour each morning on their hair alone, $100 a month getting their roots touched up at the salon, half hour tanning sessions several times per week, clothing that was insanely expensive... probably about a pound of make-up that took another hour to do each morning... just so they could all look "kept up."

And it's generally seen as more acceptable for a guy to put on a few pounds, but the general consensus is that women are worthless if they aren't perfectly toned and lean.

All of that is expected of women, which is one reason why they tend to be insecure (which guys then complain about even though they help create it) and also why they tend to be unable to keep up once they get a guy.

No thanks, I'll just skip all of that BS and do whatever is right for me. I wear make-up if and when and because I want to. I want to be in shape more for my own health than anything else. I wear what I like. I do my hair how I want. If someone doesn't like that, I'm not faking it so they think I'm hotter. I like to keep all of my body hair shaved, but if I get behind, it's no big deal. There are bigger issues in life than a day or three of fuzz.
    Originally Posted by druw1 View Post
    Hey, if you like your man shaved, that's yo problem...as for me, just because I like nice smooth legs on a women, hey thats my problem huh bro...

So, to each his own??? or did I misspell that...

holla atcha bro!!!
    huh? this was incomphrehensible? o.O but im more of a man than you will ever be because i love my girlfriend for who she is, not because of what she wear's or how "smooth her legs are"

Originally Posted by Dom_88 View Post
    Lol@progressive. I don't see what misogyny you're yapping on about. I don't want a hairy ass woman - that's my choice and I'm free to have one as I please. If you want a hairy ass woman then go ahead, I want someone opposite to me. Hell I'm not that hairy, but still. Besides, a woman's body is like a piece of art when in shape. Hair is like using dulux to fix up the Mona Lisa - that **** ain't right. FYI - I'm not a fan of much makeup, natural beauty does it for me. And yes, we ARE animals as much as we like to think otherwise.
    you may not be a mysogenist but >IMHO< you are shallow and ignorent, and if we are animals like u say then why do we shave? animals dont shave dude
    Peace and Love

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you may not be a mysogenist but >IMHO< you are shallow and ignorent, and if we are animals like u say then why do we shave? animals dont shave dude
    Ahhh, but many animals preen themselves. We humans simply employ different preening methods.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happyness: (sorry if this is tmi lol)
    Attached Images
    Peace and Love

a few do, but none are self aware, the very fact that we are talking about this now proves we are unique on this planet and dont go by instinct (at least not anymore). In some ways we are worse than animals though, animals arent sexist or racist (at least not in a way we understand it) and they dont commit genocide and torture etc. but thats off topic lol
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Ahhh, but many animals preen themselves. We humans simply employ different preening methods.
    Peace and Love

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a few do, but none are self aware, the very fact that we are talking about this now proves we are unique on this planet and dont go by instinct (at least not anymore). In some ways we are worse than animals though, animals arent sexist or racist (at least not in a way we understand it) and they dont commit genocide and torture etc. but thats off topic lol
    It can be argued that there are most definitely other species that are self-aware.

As far as genocide goes, wild animals don't usually encounter other subspecies of their own species. They will, however, kick the crap out of groups of animals in territories that they want to claim as their own. Only when humans do the same to indigenous tribes or ethnic groups is it labeled as genocide.

Animals commit torture. Take orcas, for example--they drag live seal pups out to sea and toss them around until they're dead. Such actions definitely count as torture.

Dolphins are capable of sexism. Male dolphins will often treat female dolphins like total crap, simply because they as males are bigger and stronger and view the females as inferior.

There are plenty of species that undergo regular adaptation and therefore don't totally rely on their instincts for survival. It can, however, be said that this is simply evolution in progress, but some will debate that.

My point in all this is that you're wrong. Misogyny's bad, yes, but you're still wrong.

al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50) al m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong fail to have common sense in this thread.

I would have dismissed the OP to be a troll had i only read his thread...
    misc Flying Dutchman member #66.6

Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hairy pussies are not pretty.

The only place they should have hair is on their heads.

what am i wrong about? at least i dont make such broad generalizations about half of the worlds population? (see your quote from page three at bottom of post) I agree with you that mygosinism is wrong and im not acusing you of it per-se at all (i dont even know u and wouldnt do that) but just look at some of the other posts in this thread...ok now about all the biology, humans are unique. Sure we have countless things in common with animals (hell we evolved from animals) but because we all breath air and have blood dosent make us the same as animals. Animals:dont have aposible thumbs and cannot make complex tools(a few use rocks), they do not have complex vocal languages, a few rare primates can learn a limited vocabulary of sign language (and only 2 that im aware of) were able to combine words to make a new frase, we have a highly developed frontal lobe which allows planning into the distant future, and we are DOUBLY self-aware, that is we are aware that we are aware, as oposed to the simple self-awareness exibited in some higher life-forms, as for the sexism (as i said) it's not like the way we practice it, many species bully the weaker among them, but female spiders eating the males dosent qualify lol further no, animals don't commit genocide, they kill for (in the end) more food, and typically on a very small scale, and only a rare few exceptions (the occasional lion or tiger) kill for sport/revenge
    they dont for example kills millions of people because they are jews(which reminds me there are an infinent amount of concepts that they have no conception of, such as religion and philosphy), and i knew u would bring up the seals lol if u want i can give u that one, even though u know as well as i do that it is completely differnt than the human form of torture.
    Such is often times because, in the animalistic sense of things, guys still have something to prove to other guys and girls primp, preen and work out to attract guys. Once a girl's bagged a guy, she feels that she doesn't have anything left to prove (and forgets that staying in shape is not only good for the relationship but good for oneself).
    Peace and Love

druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) druw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happyness: (sorry if this is tmi lol)
    alright - dude you proved your point......

what am i wrong about? at least i dont make such broad generalizations about half of the worlds population? (see your quote from page three at bottom of post) I agree with you that mygosinism is wrong and im not acusing you of it per-se at all (i dont even know u and wouldnt do that) but just look at some of the other posts in this thread...ok now about all the biology, humans are unique. Sure we have countless things in common with animals (hell we evolved from animals) but because we all breath air and have blood dosent make us the same as animals.
    We were assigned binomial nomenclature for a reason. It's Homo sapien, in case you've forgotten.

Animals:dont have aposible thumbs and cannot make complex tools(a few use rocks)...
    Plenty of animals have "opposable" thumbs, and plenty of animals use things other than rocks as tools.

We make "complex tools" because our brains are bigger and the principle of natural selection applies differently to us--we rely on intellect instead of strength for survival. We need such tools, other species don't.

...they do not have complex vocal languages...
    You've apparently never read or seen any of those specials on prairie dogs, and prairie dogs are only one example. Dolphins are another. There are plenty of examples--you need to do more research if you truly believe that we're the only species with a complex vocal language.

...a few rare primates can learn a limited vocabulary of sign language (and only 2 that im aware of) were able to combine words to make a new frase...
    Holy crap, if you're going to yammer on about how smart we are then you might want to learn how to spell.

...we have a highly developed frontal lobe which allows planning into the distant future, and we are DOUBLY self-aware, that is we are aware that we are aware, as oposed to the simple self-awareness exibited in some higher life-forms...
    According to such theories, we are the only higher lifeforms on earth. For all your talk of "planning ahead", you don't seem to be planning your arguments out very well.

...as for the sexism (as i said) it's not like the way we practice it, many species bully the weaker among them, but female spiders eating the males dosent qualify lol...
    I never said anything about spiders. I used dolphins as an example. Dolphins are self-aware, spiders are not.

...further no, animals don't commit genocide, they kill for (in the end) more food, and typically on a very small scale, and only a rare few exceptions (the occasional lion or tiger) kill for sport/revenge...
    Again, the only reason it isn't labeled as "genocide" is the technicality of higher intelligence. Only we humans classify our subspecies as ethnicities, and only we as humans regularly come into contact with other human subspecies that inhabit land or possess resources that we want for ourselves (with the arguable exception of dogs and wolves, but that's a stretch when considering the point).

Say, for example, an experiment were created in which a a group of chimpanzees was split into two groups, separated by some sort of boundary, and left to microevolution to have its way with them. Suppose one group ended up physically bigger and stronger than the other group. Now, if the boundary were removed and both groups came into contact with each other, the bigger group would kill off the smaller group. If humans did the same, it would be genocide, simply because we feel that we, as higher lifeforms, need rise above the barbarism exhibited by "lower" species.

...they dont for example kills millions of people because they are jews(which reminds me there are an infinent amount of concepts that they have no conception of, such as religion and philosphy)...
    "Infinite"? For one, there are only so many things that we as humans know or understand.

The reason other species don't go around killing their own subspecies in the millions is because they aren't forced into existence with each other to the extent at which humans are. Humans live in densely populated areas, at least when one takes into account how small a pack of wolves is when compared with a human tribe.

Who's to say that more intelligent species have no concept of philosophy or religion? A dog may view his master as a savior figure, and its philosophy is to look out for number one.

...and i knew u would bring up the seals lol if u want i can give u that one, even though u know as well as i do that it is completely differnt than the human form of torture.
    The only way in which it's different is that there are no tools involved.

EDIT:

Also--paragraphs are your friends. Learn to make better use of them.
    Last edited by Jaw-Knee; 10-17-2007 at 12:59 AM.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm shallow and ignorant because I have tastes which include not liking hairy women? Ok buddy As for animals not shaving; I'll leave you to really think about how stupid a question that is.

I could care less what you like in women. Bottom line is I don't want a hairy ass woman. I'm hairy, my buddies are hairy. Opposites attract. Why would I want a woman who was similar to me? Hair is not feminine. Next you'll be like one of the idiots that call me a dickhead because I said I'd never date a fat person.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

o good lord now i have to respond to all of this b/s which has nothing to due with mygonism, first of all sorry about any spelling and grammer, i have neither the time nor the will to proof read my post's on a message board, i have a job and 5 college classes (and im writing ****loads of real essays all the time) as long as you know what i meant, then im good. If what i write is incomprehensible then im sorry and i will re-type it if you didnt understand.

[New Paragraph] >.< Ok now seriously Jaw-Knee i love how you didnt address my first and most important point about the broad and sweeping generalization's you made about men and women before i entered this thread, so before i address your other points: about how you hold us to the same standards as animals conserning genocide and torture, how u think homo sapiens,sapiens arent unique in (ok) NEAR infinite ways by virtue of their thought processes, how the language used by dolphins is as complex as that of humans, and how dogs are religious, i would like to hear your thoughts on your generalizations of billions of people. Do u stand by your original post?

We were assigned binomial nomenclature for a reason. It's Homo sapien, in case you've forgotten.

Plenty of animals have "opposable" thumbs, and plenty of animals use things other than rocks as tools.

We make "complex tools" because our brains are bigger and the principle of natural selection applies differently to us--we rely on intellect instead of strength for survival. We need such tools, other species don't.

You've apparently never read or seen any of those specials on prairie dogs, and prairie dogs are only one example. Dolphins are another. There are plenty of examples--you need to do more research if you truly believe that we're the only species with a complex vocal language.

Holy crap, if you're going to yammer on about how smart we are then you might want to learn how to spell.

According to such theories, we are the only higher lifeforms on earth. For all your talk of "planning ahead", you don't seem to be planning your arguments out very well.

I never said anything about spiders. I used dolphins as an example. Dolphins are self-aware, spiders are not.

Again, the only reason it isn't labeled as "genocide" is the technicality of higher intelligence. Only we humans classify our subspecies as ethnicities, and only we as humans regularly come into contact with other human subspecies that inhabit land or possess resources that we want for ourselves (with the arguable exception of dogs and wolves, but that's a stretch when considering the point).

Say, for example, an experiment were created in which a a group of chimpanzees was split into two groups, separated by some sort of boundary, and left to microevolution to have its way with them. Suppose one group ended up physically bigger and stronger than the other group. Now, if the boundary were removed and both groups came into contact with each other, the bigger group would kill off the smaller group. If humans did the same, it would be genocide, simply because we feel that we, as higher lifeforms, need rise above the barbarism exhibited by "lower" species.

"Infinite"? For one, there are only so many things that we as humans know or understand.

The reason other species don't go around killing their own subspecies in the millions is because they aren't forced into existence with each other to the extent at which humans are. Humans live in densely populated areas, at least when one takes into account how small a pack of wolves is when compared with a human tribe.

Who's to say that more intelligent species have no concept of philosophy or religion? A dog may view his master as a savior figure, and its philosophy is to look out for number one.

The only way in which it's different is that there are no tools involved.

EDIT:

Also--paragraphs are your friends. Learn to make better use of them.
    Peace and Love

your free to date whoever you want....dont date women with hair if u want, dont date woman who are overweight by your standards if you dont want, dont date woman with differnt color skin if u dont want (yea i said it). I'll stop because i dont know u, and i dont like accusing anyone of any sort of discrimination, it's your life and your values im not gonna judge it/them. I love woman for who they are, as opposed to how many hair folocales they have on their body. And i hope that u never hurt a woman based on hair or weight, if u dont wanna date them fine, but dont be cruel to them or say hurtfull things because of it.It's statements like yours that lead to anorexia and bulemia in developed countries. Again your free to like who u want, but keeping it to yourself could SAVE A LIFE. Remember that.
    Originally Posted by Dom_88 View Post
    I'm shallow and ignorant because I have tastes which include not liking hairy women? Ok buddy As for animals not shaving; I'll leave you to really think about how stupid a question that is.

I could care less what you like in women. Bottom line is I don't want a hairy ass woman. I'm hairy, my buddies are hairy. Opposites attract. Why would I want a woman who was similar to me? Hair is not feminine. Next you'll be like one of the idiots that call me a dickhead because I said I'd never date a fat person.
    Peace and Love

seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElishiaMarie View Post
    Yuck....I shave everything
    thats nice to know

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like nice and smooth but it doesn't bother me when my fiance has week old stubble on her legs and arm pits. :/
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know a girl that removed all hair on her body. The only place she has hair is on her head. Trust me...it's heaven.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000) Next.Big.Thing is a complete loser! (-2000)
    strong bumpp....

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lowerthefever View Post
    Hairy pussies are not pretty.

The only place they should have hair is on their heads.
    That's funny, because nature put hair in many more places than that. I think you meant "society thinks" the only place women should have hair is on their heads.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Registered Sex Offender AnnaMatronic's Avatar
    AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did this girl who looked like she was giving birth to a clown.
    (racist) (no homo) (serious)
    Red Wings - Braves - Jays - Bills - Raptors - Suns - Argos - Toronto FC

"I got this idea that if I'm tanned , I'll look more badass or some ****." Farzan_Athari

General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have said this before here, I love a nice bush on a woman, in fact I'm disappointed when theres no hair.

Luckily the women I like are more natural .

dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LankanBBer View Post
    actually shaving urself is nothing in comparison to having to workout 5 times a week to look good. before the feminazis input ur comment that u workout as well. i know most of the women here actually do workout just as hard as the guys but most can just have anice body with just cardio.
    guys to be have nice job, nice car, nice house, lots of money, manage all their friends to be socially acceptable the least u can do is shave and look nice.
    oh no you didn't
    i was not issued a rule 12 violation
    whole foods is my obsession
    i have never been pulled over by a cop
    i kissed a girl and i liked it
    my favorite word is "gorgeous" and i use it frequently
    i am obsessed with the misc RH section
    hulk hogan doesn't like me
    i love crashing hotel staff 80s parties
    once i set up a myspace account for my taxi driver
    i got free starbucks today

Jmh80 is my e-BF with a BTC

jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great post yourself, i cant imagine spending all that time/money on my appearance

huh? this was incomphrehensible? o.O but im more of a man than you will ever be because i love my girlfriend for who she is, not because of what she wear's or how "smooth her legs are"

It's spelled IGNORANT.
    You mispelled misogynist as well.
    Last edited by jabryl; 07-15-2008 at 12:06 PM.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not teh shave, no teh seks. Simple az that.

ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amris View Post
    So you workout, great! I guess you shave, too, so you don't stink, right? And you never go anywhere without your makeup on, I'm guessing, since you're THE MAN who goes SO FAR out of his way to please his mate. And you never scratch your balls or fart or burp in front of her, ever, because it's just crass and gross. Plus, of course, you never spit or make those little nasty chewing noises or those slurping, gulping noises.

That's the least you can do.
    Yep, that describes me.

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    omg if women would just shut up and shave we wouldn't have threads like this OMGZORZ
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sheduma View Post
    That's not a female problem, that's a problem with who you choose to get involved with. Just like not all men are @ssholes, not all women are bitchy. And isn't it high maintenance of you and other men to demand that your GF shave all her body hair off every couple of days for you?

And I don't see how not shaving once, or every now and then makes a woman a slob. It's not like she isn't bathing. Some people just don't feel the need to make time in their schedule for their significant other's every whim when it comes to their body.

I shave because I want to and like to. I know my BF likes it too, and I like making him happier with my body, but if I slack off because I don't have time or forget, or whatever, he wouldn't get pissed because that's just life. He doesn't expect me to scramble around trying to please him when there are more important things to do. It's my body and not his. As was said earlier, sometimes men don't shave their faces. It doesn't make you a slob or a bad person. It makes you human. No biggie.

Majority of men dont dig female body hair.

Any hair= FUkkin wolf girl,wolverine's daughter,beowulf's daughter.
    Do not want.

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Amris View Post
    She got busy and forgot. God damn, take a chill pill. Men do gross **** all the time. If every guy got dumped every time he did something gross once, there'd be no man in a relationship with the same girl for longer than a day.

Stop being a f*cking girl.
    I'm going to have to go with Amris on this one. The OP is a puss.

I'll be the last one to comment on my wife's body hair, or anyones for that matter. I'm a walking shag carpet.
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."