Closed Thread
    BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How can u tell if your girl is cheating

Anyone know a way of finding out besides following her? Maybe questions you can ask her and tell by the way she answers em or what not....or any way at all to find out shes cheating on u
    VA

omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnicore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    check her vagina for another mans penis

Master of the Dark Arts Tromboner45's Avatar
    Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the way i could tell was she was less and less willing to do stuff; didn't want to hang out alone and would have to suddenly get off the phone.

Here's a good way to get her. Tell her that you used her cell phone like 2 weeks ago and you called an old friend of yours and then lost the number but its real important. Then say that her phone bill will have all the incoming and outgoing calls on it and you need it when she gets it. How willing is she to turn the bill over to you? there's your answer.
    Hate is a powerful word; I, in turn, am a powerful man, borne from it. Your fear is my strength, your insecurity, my pride. All i have ever known is loathing... You toss aside my teachings to preach of love, which you know nothing of?! I know love... Let me show you the way. Hate... Hate was my first love.

The demons are sleepless and immaterial, death is at hand, and I am weak. Lord, help me; do not let Thy creature perish, for Thou carest for me in my misery.

St. Peter of Damascus

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tromboner45
    the way i could tell was she was less and less willing to do stuff; didn't want to hang out alone and would have to suddenly get off the phone.

Here's a good way to get her. Tell her that you used her cell phone like 2 weeks ago and you called an old friend of yours and then lost the number but its real important. Then say that her phone bill will have all the incoming and outgoing calls on it and you need it when she gets it. How willing is she to turn the bill over to you? there's your answer.
    or in a less stalkerish way, you could say that you used it 2 days ago, and want to look at her calls and see if the number is still on there. If she says, I deleted them, you should be worry. If you look and its all her ex, you should worry. If the incoming calls are all ex, you should worry.
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FreeBirdbulker
    or in a less stalkerish way, you could say that you used it 2 days ago, and want to look at her calls and see if the number is still on there. If she says, I deleted them, you should be worry. If you look and its all her ex, you should worry. If the incoming calls are all ex, you should worry.

Or it'd just be easier to start "playing" with the phone and look

pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pires_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

Watch out for this

She's always late for dates and offers no apology or explanation. Or even worse, she makes up lousy excuses.
    She's dishonest with you and you catch her telling you lies.
    You keep asking her for her phone number at home and she refuses to give it to you. You would think that after a few dates, any normal woman that was sincerely interested in you wouldn't mind you calling her at home.
    She won't look you straight in the eye when she talks to you.
    Whenever you try to make plans with her to meet your family or get together with your friends, she makes up excuses to avoid meeting them. Also, she never brings up the subject of meeting her family or friends.
    After you've been dating awhile she's hardly ever available. Most of the time you can't get in touch with her and she offers no explanation.
    She constantly gossips about other people. Trust me on this one, if you tell her your deepest secrets, she's going to tell everyone she knows.
    She's a very selfish person.

Your new best friend! captain_insano's Avatar
    captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by omnicore
    GOLD!

I never fully trusted my ex-girlfriend. I was always suspicious of everything she did. Dont bother trying to date someone you cant trust, just wait until you find someone who you feel comfortable in trusting and date them.

Do not get emotionally involved in women ever, it just leads to pain.

ruthiepa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Omnicore LMAO !
    If you think she is...She is.
    If she is not gushing over you and wanting to be with you all the time and you have not been married to her for more than three years, she is fooling around .

Is this girl where she says she is ? Or does she not tell you where she is going ? Most women in commited relationships are not bothered by telling her man where she will be. Maybe your not that deep into the relationship yet ?

Captain-insano :-( the "RIGHT" women for you would never lead you to pain ! Yours is comming :-)

Ruth

Your new best friend! captain_insano's Avatar
    captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The "RIGHT" woman also better have huge cans, put out on request and not like the sound of her own voice.

ruthiepa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn Captain, Sounds like you had a bad time with your last GF. Not all women are so cruel as she must have been. Hopefully you do not talk to her that way or no wonder...
    The "RIGHT" woman also better have huge cans, put out on request and not like the sound of her own voice.
    Today 01:08 AM

Master of the Dark Arts Tromboner45's Avatar
    Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kaylein
    Or it'd just be easier to start "playing" with the phone and look

The point i was making is that you really can't prove that stuff. My gf used to erase it off the phone, so with most people smart enough to see "delete", that isn't going to work. tell her you need the bill because you can't erase that ****. If she freaks out, thats some ****. If she brings it to you and says she can't find it, maybe you're ok.
    Hate is a powerful word; I, in turn, am a powerful man, borne from it. Your fear is my strength, your insecurity, my pride. All i have ever known is loathing... You toss aside my teachings to preach of love, which you know nothing of?! I know love... Let me show you the way. Hate... Hate was my first love.

The demons are sleepless and immaterial, death is at hand, and I am weak. Lord, help me; do not let Thy creature perish, for Thou carest for me in my misery.

St. Peter of Damascus

This is Flair Country ol_ matey's Avatar
    ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by captain_insano
    GOLD!

I never fully trusted my ex-girlfriend. I was always suspicious of everything she did. Dont bother trying to date someone you cant trust, just wait until you find someone who you feel comfortable in trusting and date them.

Do not get emotionally involved in women ever, it just leads to pain.
    Bump. Least not till much later in life where they're desperate to get married and wouldn't risk cheating. BTW, I'm not advocating marriage. If you have a gf, take the relationship with a grain of salt. Like a great artist once said (listening to them now) "nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change".
    Hangovers keep alcoholism at bay, but more alcohol keeps hangovers at bay.

- Me.

This is Flair Country ol_ matey's Avatar
    ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ruthiepa
    If you think she is...She is.

Ruth
    Bump, and bump again. Was just about to say that. Damn bitch took 2 years of my life!!! ARGH! She'll get hers.
    Hangovers keep alcoholism at bay, but more alcohol keeps hangovers at bay.

- Me.

StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HOLY **** HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Or you could have her blow into your face everytime you first see her. Smell breath, if it smells like jizz there are two possibilies.

1) She saved the used rubbers from last time you banged as a snack for later because she loves the taste so much. (please note, this makes her a keeper)

2) She just blew some dude within minutes of seeing you and that skank was just about to kiss you hello.
    "If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - what would you tell him to do?" - Ayn Rand

I rep back

~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Q~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PHONE- call her voicemail and you might get to listen to her saved messages if she doesn't have a password.

Look thru her text messages SENT and RECEIVED.

If she says she is going somewhere, go their and see if she is their. Become a stacker if you are really suspicious. But do not waste too much effort if you could just easily replace her.
    Get PUMPED
    Get BIG mother facker.

BULKING start at 158
    10/05/05 170 LBS