b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

fat burner and drinking??

i know this is contradicting but i was wondering if there is any harm in taking a fat burner and drinking once a week. i need to lose a little bit of fat on the stomach but im prettly lean naturally. but im not willing to give up getting wasted once a week with my buddies when i go to the beach. i lift M W F and do 15 cardio after workouts and then more on T TH. I was thinking of getting MAN Scorch. so if anyone drinks and takes scorch or any other fat burners let me know how it works out for them

i'm just doin what i do E_B_Nation's Avatar
    E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it should'nt hurt you to bad, but don't drink crazy amounts, because stimulants and depressents don't really mix. my buddy drank a bunch of rockstar and vodka, and almost had a heart attack.(no joke) also, alcohol is just empty calories,(well except beer which has your carbs) that are of no value to your body, nutrition wise.
    "I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. so everything that i do that's bad, i'm going to suffer for it. but in my heart, i believe what i'm doing is right. so i feel like i'm going to heaven."
    - Tupac Shakur, june 1996

My Oral Turinadrol/WinZtrol/Retain cycle here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12553752#post12553752

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by E_B_Nation
    it should'nt hurt you to bad, but don't drink crazy amounts, because stimulants and depressents don't really mix. my buddy drank a bunch of rockstar and vodka, and almost had a heart attack.(no joke) also, alcohol is just empty calories,(well except beer which has your carbs) that are of no value to your body, nutrition wise.
    I never have a problem with 10 double shot Jager Bombs

You could also up your cardio to 30mins.
    Do or Die

b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what about not taking the scorch the day i was going to drink? and i know this is very contradicting but when i go out its 10+ beers and several shots. so basically if anyone else drinks this much when they go out and take any kind of fat burners i would appreciate the details of how it works out for them and if there is any sides. thank you

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by b180
    what about not taking the scorch the day i was going to drink? and i know this is very contradicting but when i go out its 10+ beers and several shots. so basically if anyone else drinks this much when they go out and take any kind of fat burners i would appreciate the details of how it works out for them and if there is any sides. thank you
    I did it for like 6 months straight its not that bad. Just don't take it the same day or dont take it near the time you drink. I never had a problem with it even when I was on ephedra.
    Do or Die

IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IGOTTHEHOOKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking different types of fat burners on and off for years while drinking. It never had a negative effect on me. I use to take my ephedra pills at night before the club WITH beer so I could stay up all night and drink more!

But if you're really trying to cut down the body fat I would suggest to switch to bacardi and diet soda instead of the beers. 10+ beers could have more than 1500 calories!

I can't give up drinking either but I switched from beer to liqour a few years ago and noticed an immediate decrease in weight. I think it's worth a try.
    Last edited by IGOTTHEHOOKUP; 06-08-2005 at 06:19 PM.

i'm just doin what i do E_B_Nation's Avatar
    E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Matt96teg
    I never have a problem with 10 double shot Jager Bombs
    hey man, me neither. good times with the jager blasters(that's what we call them out here) my homeboy is just a bitch about drinking.

i enjoy a night of binge drinking once and a while...i'm more of a ganja man myself.
    "I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. so everything that i do that's bad, i'm going to suffer for it. but in my heart, i believe what i'm doing is right. so i feel like i'm going to heaven."
    - Tupac Shakur, june 1996

My Oral Turinadrol/WinZtrol/Retain cycle here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12553752#post12553752

ok thanks i think im gonna give MAN Scorch a try and cut back on the beers, thanks alot

MrConceided has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

I'm not on any fat burners, but I drink twice a week... Friday & Saterday night. I work out Monday - Friday, and take Saterday & Sunday off.

I'm on Creatine (w/delivery system), NO-Explode, ON 100% Whey..

With all of this said, I still experience unbelievable gains, I haven't hit a plateu yet, & certainly hope to keep avoiding them...