rain183xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much ON whey do I put?

The whey (ON chocolate) came with nothing to scoop with, so how much do you guys normally put in one serving? And with what? Thanks in advance and sorry for newbie question.

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there should be a scoop in there sometimes you just gotta reach in and find it
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Kabit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rain183xx
    The whey (ON chocolate) came with nothing to scoop with, so how much do you guys normally put in one serving? And with what? Thanks in advance and sorry for newbie question.
    dig to the bottom, it's gotta be in there....usually gets tossed to the bottom in shipping

rain183xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh ok I'll be sure to check when I get home from work I figured it would be at the top if anything. Thanks

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I always keep my old scoop until I find the new scoop in the tub. I recommend keeping the scoop when you find it. That way you don't have to keep digging for it. You will have one handy until you use enough of the powder to find it. It is funny how they are never on the top and most of the time found at the bottom, lol.