Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RUHLda world has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RUHLda world has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RUHLda world has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ronnie Vs. Paul Dillet

I was just wondering, do you all think that if Paul Dillet was still in the game would he be able to dethrone Ronnie and become the new "Mr O". I mean it seems like the judges lean more towards the Mass Monsters and Paul Dillet was definately one of them.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dillets ranks among the best of them in terms of genetic potential. But from what I've heard he had a less than stellar work ethic.

Ronnie, on the other hand, works his ass off.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100)
    he's nothing

JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YesMaster
    he's nothing
    I wouldn't neccessarily say that, I mean @ his zenith compared to Ronnie's..
    NO.
    If we were to speak hypothetics, i'd say it'd be a good battle. Paul had the complete package, I just read that he couldn't nail his posing nor did he have the work ethic. But if he had all that in order definately could've dethroned him. Waist was always small tiny joints and huge calves. And that man's delts were serious.

Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dillet
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ka$h; 06-08-2005 at 11:27 AM.

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He has the Genetics, but not the work ethic. I think it was IFBB undercover that said he has never seen any pro with such a bad work ethic in the gym as paul dillet.

Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dillet had maybe the best genetics ever. his potential was unbelievable, he could have easily been the best ever if he really wanted it.
    dillet vs ronnie? from the front dillet beats big ron, but when they turn around, its lights out for dillet. his ONLY weakness was his lack of a well develpoed back.
    its all genes

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Powers|ave
    dillet had maybe the best genetics ever. his potential was unbelievable, he could have easily been the best ever if he really wanted it.
    dillet vs ronnie? from the front dillet beats big ron, but when they turn around, its lights out for dillet. his ONLY weakness was his lack of a well develpoed back.
    Im going to have to disagree with you there. The ONLY person who has a chance at competing with Ron from the front is Ruhl. And Personally, I think that Flex has the best genetics ever, but this thread isnt about him.....
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe

mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    holy $h!t, that guy is huge, i never heard of him. he def has the genetics. but i agree that either flex, serge nubret, or sergio oliva had best genetics.

stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dillet was pretty big, but its hard to compare the two.
    I dont remember asking you a gotdamn thang!!!!

JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    His back is his only weakness? How about his chest! Sure, it looks good when he's relaxed, but I saw him pose once (his version of posing, at any rate), and his pecs just seemed to slime up, almost zero density. And to say that Dillet could hold a candle to Big Ron is just absurd, in my mind at least. He had great genetics, and he place well, but I personally don't think it would even be a contest.
    Meet PRs @220
    Squat: 675, (8-22-2008)
    Bench: 455, (8-22-2008)
    Deadlift: 611, (3-29-2008)
    Total: 1735, (8-22-2008)

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are (were) very few people who could stand next to Dillet and look good. Dillet combined great genetics--he has a thiny waist much like Oliva--with huge mass. However, his flaw was not in his body, it was in his presentation, he was still very much an amatuer, he turned pro fast and rose up the ranks as such. Therefore, although he could outmass someone like Shawn Ray utterly, when viewed as a whole rather than separate pictures, he was very lacking.

Dillet was a early-mid ninetees bodybuilder, he ran with people like Yates. Thus he is severly outmassed by Ronnie. Hypothetically if he had kept at it he would have become bigger, but there are too many outlying factors to say for sure.

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrdoggypoo
    holy $h!t, that guy is huge, i never heard of him. he def has the genetics. but i agree that either flex, serge nubret, or sergio oliva had best genetics.
    The genetics debate often comes down to two people:

Sergio and Dillet

Both were notoriously lazy in the gym (with respect to how their peers worked) and had great bodies nonetheless. Flex had proportions but did not carry mass well (as shown in his later years), his calves were lacking and he had fairly narrow clavicles.

Check ur ego at the door. Marxx's Avatar
    Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I happened to see Dillet at the Toronto Pro last weekend. Still a very huge guy but didn't seem to be in any type of shape.

flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont think he can beat Coleman he never came close to the Mr Olympia trophy.

Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All he did was take gear and chat in the gym. He'd complain about why he couldn;t behind the neck press 225. Big guy, too dumb to realize the potential. I think he was more concerned about making money. That's not a bad thing, but when you could be king and piss it away...

BTW Yo Marxx, was he still working the counter at Gold's?
    Last edited by Man, I'm Big; 06-08-2005 at 05:14 PM.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in a couple issues of md paul talks about making a come back.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000) U R Bunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigasssnowman
    in a couple issues of md paul talks about making a come back.
    I too was wondering whatever became of that.

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no. from the front, paul just standing there looked like a champion. start the posing and he looked like he was going to pass out and die. paul is the only athlete i have ever seen, whose back actually looked SMALLER after pulling a rear lat spread. he could just not display his body..

then, the obvious - from the back, paul would be destroyed by ronnie, no contest. he had trouble beating levrone, shawn and flex let alone dorian, so i just cant see him touching ronnie unless he made some drastic improvements. rather odd guy too, not that that should matter too much..

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you've ever seen Dillet on stage, you'd realize that Coleman would smoke him, easily.

Not even b/c Coleman has a better physique, but as was mentioned earlier, Dillet's presentation just wasn't there. It was painful watching that guy pose. If you haven't seen it in person or on a video, you can't grasp the concept. Pictures certainly don't tell the story. It was just horrible.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by YesMaster
    he's nothing
    This coming from a 17 year old who couldn't lift Pauls warm up weights. This place is hilarious.

Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mustang 4.6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mrdoggypoo
    LOL-LOL Ya that is what you call big. And that coming from a Ron fan it would be a run for the money. Does any one have Pic of his back so I can see how he stacks up with Big Ron????

JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JACKEDnswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigLarge
    Im going to have to disagree with you there. The ONLY person who has a chance at competing with Ron from the front is Ruhl. And Personally, I think that Flex has the best genetics ever, but this thread isnt about him.....
    From the front and ONLY the front Rhul is Crushing people. Rhul has absolutely nothing in the back and I mean nothing.

No Tris
    Hamstrings
    nor back.

It looks like he holds alot of water back there. As for Dillet, Look @ the 1999 NOC and you'll see a pretty complete back. He dominated that show. If any of you can remember he beat Nasser(@ his best) Lee Priest, Levrone, Rhul, and so on.

Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dillet's back
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Ka$h
    Dillet's back
    He cant pose. Never could. That would make him look so much better.

A few more of his back.
    Attached Images

Check ur ego at the door. Marxx's Avatar
    Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Man, I'm Big
    BTW Yo Marxx, was he still working the counter at Gold's?
    No he was just walking around with his buddies.

Originally Posted by Ka$h
    Dillet's back
    Wow, just looking at the show pics really do show how bad of a poser he was.

jeyfr59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

kickin ass!!!

the real question is: if dillet train damn hard like coleman , what will be the result?
    of course dillet had huge body part but his body is the reflect of his train , something is missing! he was a lazzy ass!

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ive always been a fan of dillet's build

his chest vascularity is awesome
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by F W Nietszche
    The genetics debate often comes down to two people:

Sergio and Dillet

Both were notoriously lazy in the gym (with respect to how their peers worked) and had great bodies nonetheless. Flex had proportions but did not carry mass well (as shown in his later years), his calves were lacking and he had fairly narrow clavicles.

Bump to that. Flexs genetics are overrated he used esiclene and synthol to perfect his proportions. Sergio was known for bad dieting, although I believe he did hard work in the gym. Dillet is known for his lazy ethic in the gym.

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chad12121
    Bump to that. Flexs genetics are overrated he used esiclene and synthol to perfect his proportions. Sergio was known for bad dieting, although I believe he did hard work in the gym. Dillet is known for his lazy ethic in the gym.
    Flex used synthol????? where???
    I am a Stunt Cock

Arsenal!!! the Gunners of Emirates Stadium!

"Viva La Raza" - Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)