Division One has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Adjustable Dumbells: Please Read

Hi. Im conductiong an informal survey. If you dont mind giving a brief answer to each question I would greatly appreciate it.

1. Are you aware of any adjustable dumbells that go above 60 pounds besides IronMaster or Powerblock?

2. Of course it would be nice to have adjustable dumbells that go all the way up to 150 a side but based on your personal knowledge/experience at the gym and in homes, what weight range would address the majority of lifters needs (ie 10-65, 10-75, 10-80, 10-90, 10-100, 10-105).

3. If getting the max weight of the dumbell up to around 100 meant the lowest starting weight was 30 pounds how much of a deterant would this be to you purchasing this set of dumbells?

4. Have you ever considered purchasing or already purchased a set of adjustable dumbells to replace a full set of pro style for example?

5. What is the most you would be willing to pay for an adjustable dumbell set that went from 10-90 pounds?

Thanks in advance for your input. D.O.

kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kotar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1-no
    2-10-130
    3-none
    4-yes
    5-300

4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. No

2. 10 - 150

3. None

4. Considered

5. $100-150
    The internet is equalled only by public education and network news in its ability to spread disinformation at an alarming rate...

jokerswyld04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. No
    2. 10-130
    3. a minor deterrant, but you can get some single dumbbells below 30
    4. Yes
    5. $180

Fossil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. No
    2. 10-150
    3. None
    4. Yes
    5. $200

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Division One
    Hi. Im conductiong an informal survey. If you dont mind giving a brief answer to each question I would greatly appreciate it.

1. Are you aware of any adjustable dumbells that go above 60 pounds besides IronMaster or Powerblock?
    No, and I'm not interested because A) I don't have that kind of money and B) Adjustable dumbells aren't heavy enough for bench and military press
    2. Of course it would be nice to have adjustable dumbells that go all the way up to 150 a side but based on your personal knowledge/experience at the gym and in homes, what weight range would address the majority of lifters needs (ie 10-65, 10-75, 10-80, 10-90, 10-100, 10-105).
    10-120 would be great-you would have me truly considering buying your product if you could get that sort of poundage.
    3. If getting the max weight of the dumbell up to around 100 meant the lowest starting weight was 30 pounds how much of a deterant would this be to you purchasing this set of dumbells?
    That's not a deterrant AT ALL. I would assume that a lot of lifters bought a lot of dumbell sets at lighter weights like 20's and 25's just like I did when they were young, and still have them in the garage just in case they need to do light work. Even if I didn't already have light dumbells-they are very cheap anyway. They sell dumbells by the pound-it's the heavier poundages that I'm concerned about-I can use plates for shoulder isolation work if necessary.
    4. Have you ever considered purchasing or already purchased a set of adjustable dumbells to replace a full set of pro style for example?
    No-they are all FAR too light to the best of my knowledge. They are EXTREMELY expensive. It's out of the question. They'd have to be comparable in price to the Olympic adjustables.
    5. What is the most you would be willing to pay for an adjustable dumbell set that went from 10-90 pounds?
    I'll give you a buck a pound-that's twice what the local sports stores charge for the olympic plate weights + handles.
    [/QUOTE]
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Division One has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys. Anyone else?