Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question about stopping creatine and its effect on sports performance.

I have been taking creatine for a year now i just take 5 grams in the morning and if I workout I take another 5 before I workout.
    I want to stop taking creatine now and see what happens.
    Question is what happened to you when u stopped taking creatine?
    DId you lose weight?
    Did you lose strength?
    Did you lose your speed and verticeal leap and overall explosiveness?
    Or will you be able to maintain what you had before when you are still taking creatine.

Thanks this will help me greatly

JKTI69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JKTI69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JKTI69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    keep working out and you will be fine. you might loose weight but it's just water so IMO you'll be fine

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mdiggitydawg's Avatar
    mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how old r u?

LD_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if u come off it i dont think you will lose any of your true gains, u might lose some water weight cause it does cause some water retention but u shouldnt lose any of you "explosiveness" or anything like that. if you dont mind me askin, why do you wanna come off of it? is it just to see what will happen or is there another reason?

Strength/Speed Coach Jhawk Fitness's Avatar
    Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    you'll probably find you don't have the same energy level as before since your body uses creatine phosphate to fuel very short duration power output activities.
    Director of Sports Performance
    NSCA-RSCC & CSCS , NASM-CES
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Vist www.TopSpeedTraining.com, also find us on social media:
    http://www.********.com/TopSpeedSportsPerformance
    Twitter & Instagram = @TopSpeedLLC

temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't you cycle?

Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    i came off it and didn't notice anything drastic, prompting me to think maybe my creatine may have been ****e all along and i was just experiancing the placebo effect. When i start up again i'll make sure to get some good quality creatine.

LD_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Acidvoodoo
    i came off it and didn't notice anything drastic, prompting me to think maybe my creatine may have been ****e all along and i was just experiancing the placebo effect. When i start up again i'll make sure to get some good quality creatine.
    no bro, creatine is real stuff. it's one of the better supplements a person can take and it DOES work. of course it's gains wont be as significant as those that u make on any illegal substance, but they are real and it does help with ur gains as long as you take it right, eat right, train right, and get the rest that your body needs to grow.