John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John Fenwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many days does it take you to get over leg day?

lol.
    Example, i trained legs last Friday and still can't walk properly.
    2nd place is the 1st loser.

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by John Fenwick
    lol.
    Example, i trained legs last Friday and still can't walk properly.
    it all depends upon the frequency of your leg training, and how hard you
    hit them. i usually feel them the most a couple of days after training, and
    it lasts a day or two.

best,
    lifer
    They ARE who we THOUGHT they were.....

bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hit my legs hard once a week and can still fell the soreness up to 4 days after training.
    Just live your life with God inside. You wont regret one moment of it. Give all that you have for God.

niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I squatted last wednesday for the first time in a while due to a ligament injury. I didn't go really heavey, just enough to feel it and get back into the swing of things and i can still feel it tofay- 6 days later.
    http://www.myspace.com/nicholaseasey

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my back and calves are the only things that currently hurts after leg day (i do deadlifts and calf raises- i dont have any machines or a squat rack)

i know i have correct form, but my legs are just very strong compared to the rest of my body so my back has to catch up a bit.