justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

do you guys workout when ur still sore from your previous workouts?

for instance i ran incline yesterday (usually i run outside on a flat road) and now my lower back/upper butt (lol?) muscles are sore. so iwas wondering if i can still just do my full body workout today or ill be sore as hell tomrorow cos i wanna run tomorrow again (very addictive).

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do, yes. Unless it's more of a pain than a soreness, then that isn't good.

Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    with running, sure...weightlifting's a whole 'nother ballgame though.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks, ill just skip today then and workout the entire rest of the week. im feeling tired as hell today, had crappy sleep last night.

chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuckiechuck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    for instance i ran incline yesterday (usually i run outside on a flat road) and now my lower back/upper butt (lol?) muscles are sore. so iwas wondering if i can still just do my full body workout today or ill be sore as hell tomrorow cos i wanna run tomorrow again (very addictive).
    I do not skip workouts if im sore from getting back into a routine again.
    Chuck Hayen