The Purple People Eater The Viking's Avatar
    The Viking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Viking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Viking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Am I supposed to feel sore after a workout?

I heard that feeling sore doesn't mean much. It just happens when you increase weights or more reps.

For instance, last week, after I worked with heavier weights than before, I felt a bit sore the next day and such. But this week, I barely feel sore, if at all.

So, just checking, you don't have to feel sore to have worked efficiently, right?

Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Soreness isn't necessarily a sign of having worked out good or anything, i could hit you in the leg with a hammer and it would be sore. Don't interpret soreness or stiffness as signs of progression.

Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Soreness isn't necessarily a sign of having worked out good or anything, i could hit you in the leg with a hammer and it would be sore. Don't interpret soreness or stiffness as signs of progression. Interpret your progress by how much weight you have been able to add or how many reps you have increased by over a period of time.