taberahkj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Anyone Use TSA (Total Sports America) Equipment???

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with TSA Total Sports America equipment that's sold at Sports Authority? I just bought the TSA Smith Machine with Utility bench Model # TSA 2000 from a local through the classifieds for $100.00. It was still in the box and had all the packaging intact. I ran over to the Sports Authority and they had this model for sale at $499.00. It seemed to be pretty solid, but I can't find any info about this brand online. Let me know if you've had any experience with it. If it sucks, I figure I can sell it and get my money back, mabey even make a few bucks off it.

BluSpecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think is made by Ipex also known as Marcy. I've got an Ipex set up and have been pretty impressed with it so far.

It does everything I want it to do.

taberahkj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Impex and Marcy have been around for a while so I guess they make pretty good stuff. I'll go ahead and assemble this thing and let everyone know what I think of it. Anyone else have any comments on this equipment???

jmecisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question TSA model 7150

Hi, just thought I'd join the TSA thread. Does anyone know how I can get an instruction manual for a TSA model 7150 home gym? I bought at sportmart and did not find a manual included. I can't find ANY information on TSA (Total Sports America) such as contact? If anyone has an electronic copy of this manual I would appreciate that ALOT. thanks.

eski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tsa Equip. Needed.

Originally Posted by taberahkj View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with TSA Total Sports America equipment that's sold at Sports Authority? I just bought the TSA Smith Machine with Utility bench Model # TSA 2000 from a local through the classifieds for $100.00. It was still in the box and had all the packaging intact. I ran over to the Sports Authority and they had this model for sale at $499.00. It seemed to be pretty solid, but I can't find any info about this brand online. Let me know if you've had any experience with it. If it sucks, I figure I can sell it and get my money back, mabey even make a few bucks off it.
    WONDERING IF YO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET TSA2000 ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION. I HAVE THE TOTAL CAGE. I BOUGHT IT FROM SPORTS AUTHORITY. OR DO YOU KNOW IF THEY STILL SELL THE CAGE. OH, THE TSA EQUIPMENT LOOKS GOOD TO ME BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS MORE INTERESTED IN NAME BRAND ITEMS LIKE BOW FLEX AND GOLD GYM. EMAIL ME AT DEECODE4@HOTMAIL.COM

Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

I worked at Sports Authority for a while.. a lot of their stuff is good quality. Impex and Marcy is quality. I say go for it usually the only things that sucks about home gym equipment is replacing the cushions (especially if u have dogs chewing everything up)..

I always thought TSA stood for The Sports Authority not Total Sports America... weird.

Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eski View Post
    BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS MORE INTERESTED IN NAME BRAND ITEMS LIKE BOW FLEX AND GOLD GYM. EMAIL ME AT DEECODE4@HOTMAIL.COM
    Impex, Marcy, and Golds Gym make some of the best benches, while Bowflex/Nautilus makes the best home recumbent/upright bikes.. just my opinion.

raymond01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought my TSA in 2006 and i used it until now, there equipment is really bad. The reason i say this, is because I have a weightlifting TSA and I can't put more than 30 pounds for the thing you have on the side built to work the chest and bicepts, also the other one used to work the bicepts and arms can't not hold more than 30 lbs. So therefore, TSA euipment sucks. But does anyone know where you can get this fixed or the number for the TSA shop?
    Last edited by raymond01; 06-13-2008 at 10:18 AM.

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Impex and Marcy have been around for a while so I guess they make pretty good stuff. I'll go ahead and assemble this thing and let everyone know what I think of it. Anyone else have any comments on this equipment???
    Originally Posted by Napune View Post
    I worked at Sports Authority for a while.. a lot of their stuff is good quality. Impex and Marcy is quality. I say go for it usually the only things that sucks about home gym equipment is replacing the cushions (especially if u have dogs chewing everything up)..

I always thought TSA stood for The Sports Authority not Total Sports America... weird.
    Impex, Marcy, and Golds Gym make some of the best benches, while Bowflex/Nautilus makes the best home recumbent/upright bikes.. just my opinion.
    Impex makes nothing but junk.The only company that makes worse equipment is Icon.Both Marcy and Apex used to make good equipment in the old days and then they were bought by Impex who sells crap .Impex hopes people will remember the quality of the older stuff and buy their new garbage.
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

Troywilkerson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Total sports america replacement parts

Hey does anyone know where I can get replacement parts for a Total Sports America Smith System. It works really well BTW but I need some parts to make it solid (bolts, cable end pieces for the bar it's missing the ends it's just the smaller ends.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Impex, Marcy, and Golds Gym make some of the best benches, just my opinion.
    Have you taken a look at some of the excellent benches produced by, (in no particular order), Cybex, Hammer Strength, Legend, Power-Lift or Rogue, to name but a few, but of course this is just my opinion.

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Have you taken a look at some of the excellent benches produced by, (in no particular order), Cybex, Hammer Strength, Legend, Power-Lift or Rogue, to name but a few, but of course this is just my opinion.
    Look at the dates in this thread.....
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]