Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User taberahkj's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 13
    Rep Power: 0
    taberahkj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    taberahkj is offline

    Question Anyone Use TSA (Total Sports America) Equipment???

    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with TSA Total Sports America equipment that's sold at Sports Authority? I just bought the TSA Smith Machine with Utility bench Model # TSA 2000 from a local through the classifieds for $100.00. It was still in the box and had all the packaging intact. I ran over to the Sports Authority and they had this model for sale at $499.00. It seemed to be pretty solid, but I can't find any info about this brand online. Let me know if you've had any experience with it. If it sucks, I figure I can sell it and get my money back, mabey even make a few bucks off it.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User BluSpecs's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Arvada, CO
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    BluSpecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BluSpecs is offline
    I think is made by Ipex also known as Marcy. I've got an Ipex set up and have been pretty impressed with it so far.

    It does everything I want it to do.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User taberahkj's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 13
    Rep Power: 0
    taberahkj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    taberahkj is offline
    Impex and Marcy have been around for a while so I guess they make pretty good stuff. I'll go ahead and assemble this thing and let everyone know what I think of it. Anyone else have any comments on this equipment???
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User jmecisco's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    jmecisco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    jmecisco is offline

    Question TSA model 7150

    Hi, just thought I'd join the TSA thread. Does anyone know how I can get an instruction manual for a TSA model 7150 home gym? I bought at sportmart and did not find a manual included. I can't find ANY information on TSA (Total Sports America) such as contact? If anyone has an electronic copy of this manual I would appreciate that ALOT. thanks.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User eski's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Age: 36
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    eski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eski is offline

    Tsa Equip. Needed.

    Originally Posted by taberahkj View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with TSA Total Sports America equipment that's sold at Sports Authority? I just bought the TSA Smith Machine with Utility bench Model # TSA 2000 from a local through the classifieds for $100.00. It was still in the box and had all the packaging intact. I ran over to the Sports Authority and they had this model for sale at $499.00. It seemed to be pretty solid, but I can't find any info about this brand online. Let me know if you've had any experience with it. If it sucks, I figure I can sell it and get my money back, mabey even make a few bucks off it.
    WONDERING IF YO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET TSA2000 ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION. I HAVE THE TOTAL CAGE. I BOUGHT IT FROM SPORTS AUTHORITY. OR DO YOU KNOW IF THEY STILL SELL THE CAGE. OH, THE TSA EQUIPMENT LOOKS GOOD TO ME BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS MORE INTERESTED IN NAME BRAND ITEMS LIKE BOW FLEX AND GOLD GYM. EMAIL ME AT DEECODE4@HOTMAIL.COM
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User Napune's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: California, United States
    Stats: 6'0", 143 lbs
    Posts: 184
    BodyPoints: 260
    Rep Power: 0
    Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Napune's BodySpace
    Napune is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by taberahkj View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with TSA Total Sports America equipment that's sold at Sports Authority? I just bought the TSA Smith Machine with Utility bench Model # TSA 2000 from a local through the classifieds for $100.00. It was still in the box and had all the packaging intact. I ran over to the Sports Authority and they had this model for sale at $499.00. It seemed to be pretty solid, but I can't find any info about this brand online. Let me know if you've had any experience with it. If it sucks, I figure I can sell it and get my money back, mabey even make a few bucks off it.
    I worked at Sports Authority for a while.. a lot of their stuff is good quality. Impex and Marcy is quality. I say go for it usually the only things that sucks about home gym equipment is replacing the cushions (especially if u have dogs chewing everything up)..

    I always thought TSA stood for The Sports Authority not Total Sports America... weird.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Napune's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: California, United States
    Stats: 6'0", 143 lbs
    Posts: 184
    BodyPoints: 260
    Rep Power: 0
    Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Napune has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Napune's BodySpace
    Napune is offline
    Originally Posted by eski View Post
    BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS MORE INTERESTED IN NAME BRAND ITEMS LIKE BOW FLEX AND GOLD GYM. EMAIL ME AT DEECODE4@HOTMAIL.COM
    Impex, Marcy, and Golds Gym make some of the best benches, while Bowflex/Nautilus makes the best home recumbent/upright bikes.. just my opinion.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User raymond01's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 24
    Stats: 195 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    raymond01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit raymond01's BodySpace
    raymond01 is offline
    I bought my TSA in 2006 and i used it until now, there equipment is really bad. The reason i say this, is because I have a weightlifting TSA and I can't put more than 30 pounds for the thing you have on the side built to work the chest and bicepts, also the other one used to work the bicepts and arms can't not hold more than 30 lbs. So therefore, TSA euipment sucks. But does anyone know where you can get this fixed or the number for the TSA shop?
    Last edited by raymond01; 06-13-2008 at 10:18 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User FERRUM_MAXIMUS's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: Massachusetts, United States
    Age: 52
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    Posts: 1,778
    Rep Power: 2111
    FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FERRUM_MAXIMUS's BodySpace
    FERRUM_MAXIMUS is offline
    Originally Posted by taberahkj View Post
    Impex and Marcy have been around for a while so I guess they make pretty good stuff. I'll go ahead and assemble this thing and let everyone know what I think of it. Anyone else have any comments on this equipment???
    Originally Posted by Napune View Post
    I worked at Sports Authority for a while.. a lot of their stuff is good quality. Impex and Marcy is quality. I say go for it usually the only things that sucks about home gym equipment is replacing the cushions (especially if u have dogs chewing everything up)..

    I always thought TSA stood for The Sports Authority not Total Sports America... weird.
    Originally Posted by Napune View Post
    Impex, Marcy, and Golds Gym make some of the best benches, while Bowflex/Nautilus makes the best home recumbent/upright bikes.. just my opinion.
    Impex makes nothing but junk.The only company that makes worse equipment is Icon.Both Marcy and Apex used to make good equipment in the old days and then they were bought by Impex who sells crap .Impex hopes people will remember the quality of the older stuff and buy their new garbage.
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout