Closed Thread
    affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50) affliction will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone else enjoy f*cking butterfaces?

Don't get me wrong, I love a pretty face, but I must say there's something special about pounding a chick with a nice body and an ugly face. I have this urge to talk dirty and totally dominate and violate them. Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with chicks with just average looking faces.

I think it's a matter of respect. Girls who aren't hot in the face don't get much respect from me. So I feel more compelled to do dirty **** like stick my tongue in their mouth and make them suck it, blow all over their faces, go for some anal, and just generally be a little degrading towards them. And I totally get off on that kind of ****! Anyone else feel the same way?

Of course I like hot faces, but who doesn't ? When I'm screwing a true hottie I tend to be more intimate and more concerned about her pleasure. That's cool, too. But I just love to go all caveman on those butterface wh*res.

top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    only if f**ked doggie style. I can look at their ass, hair, butt get to miss their butterface; easier to think about some hot chick if you dont have to stare at the one your pounding.

MikeWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

guide with the thumb, but i concur 110% with you
    Yeah....my **** is ****ed up.... is your **** ****ed up?

joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joelz54PT2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by top2bottomdfw
    only if f**ked doggie style. I can look at their ass, hair, butt get to miss their butterface; easier to think about some hot chick if you dont have to stare at the one your pounding.
    Be quiet dingleberry!!! hahahahahhah

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by affliction
    Don't get me wrong, I love a pretty face, but I must say there's something special about pounding a chick with a nice body and an ugly face. I have this urge to talk dirty and totally dominate and violate them. Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with chicks with just average looking faces.

I think it's a matter of respect. Girls who aren't hot in the face don't get much respect from me. So I feel more compelled to do dirty **** like stick my tongue in their mouth and make them suck it, blow all over their faces, go for some anal, and just generally be a little degrading towards them. And I totally get off on that kind of ****! Anyone else feel the same way?

Of course I like hot faces, but who doesn't ? When I'm screwing a true hottie I tend to be more intimate and more concerned about her pleasure. That's cool, too. But I just love to go all caveman on those butterface wh*res.
    I know what you mean. Totally.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'll **** any clean female over 16. Dead or alive.