sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Clean Bulking Doesnt Give Me Enough Calories!

I mean, I eat as much calories as I can to bulk (bodyweight X 19-20), thus I need more or less, 3,200! I try my best to eat a lot of tuna, egg whites, vegetables, olive oil, fruits, wheat bread, chicken breasts and all that most of us eat... but its still not enough... I feel like Ive been more on a cutting phase.

I wanna GO BIG! BULK! Does that mean I should be more linient? The so-called BIG BULKING? If so, what does that mean? Eat bacons, pork, etc.?

What foods is ok for a big bulk without actually making me more on fat? And what to still avoid?

Please clarify this... thanks and Ill give reps... dont worry!

And by the way, I got a high metabolism, thus I think I have to eat more to keep fats...just dont know which is ok and which is not still.
    Last edited by sweetmisery; 06-07-2005 at 12:43 AM.

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well then eat more... Just keep it clean foods
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 words: Peanut butter

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there is nothing wrong with pork if you buy a leaner cut. the same goes for beef. these two meats are packed with cals. also, more fat sources. natural peanut butter, almonds, flax oil, avocados, etc. and things like brown rice and yams have a fair amount of cals in them.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

Registered User WillWork4Muscle's Avatar
    WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat 2 cups of wheat pasta or brown rice with your chicken and tuna, mix in at least 1/2 a cup of peas to it as well. Eat steel cut oats in the morning, mix in 1 cup dry in a shake for an instant 600 calorie meal not even counting the milk and protein powder. Snack on almonds throughout the day, very high calorie and good for you. Keep in mind nuts get alot of calories from fat so be careful with them. There are alot of ways to get your calories in, just work at it. The longer you do it the more ways you will find to get it done. And don't forget your fruit!

sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks guys... I passed out reps for you... :P

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Heres what ya do. Lets say for breakfast you normally have 1 cup of oats. Wll since you need more calories have 1.5 or 2 cups of oats. Basiclly for some of your meals just double the food that you are already eating. Dont do this for all your meals or else you would be eating too much...
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by luke77
    2 words: Peanut butter
    Good advice. Make it Natural PB though to avoid added sugar. The ingredients to a good PB should be peanuts ONLY!!! Remember that fat has 9 calories per gram versus protein/carbs at 4 calories per gram. So, add some good fats to your diet for extra calories. EFA's such as flax, fish oil, olive oil, walnuts and natural PB are some good choices. Good fats also have a postivie thermogenic effect and have been linked to 'T' production.
    Psalms 51:10-13

keeper of the holy oat Rogier77's Avatar
    Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rogier77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah that's what I'd do too. I'd have peanut or almond butter with everything. It would be so great! That stuff makes everything yummy. There is never a real reason to start eating junk. There are clean foods that are calorie dense too. Peanut butter, nuts, olive oil or pasta, whatever.. Just eat eat and if you can't anymore just drink a protein shake or milk.
    [url]http://members.lycos.nl/kakarot_195/Progress5.JPG[/url]
    [url]http://members.lycos.nl/kakarot_195/June2005.JPG[/url]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=395321&d=1169853042

6'4 177lbs
    Ectomorph
    I still think we should nuke everest into the Mariana Trench... it's all about creating balance!

DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000)

I have had the same problem

I have had the exact same problem. I also had to eat about 32,000 kcal/day to gain. I was not able to do it without feeling bloated. I just had to add a couple of yolks in my eggs and some oils into ur salads. If you are REALLY serious, you can set an alarm in the middle of the night to grab an extra cup or two of Fat free cottage cheese to decrease night time catabolism. That will make ya grow well.

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DJSTARER
    I have had the exact same problem. I also had to eat about 32,000 kcal/day to gain. I was not able to do it without feeling bloated. I just had to add a couple of yolks in my eggs and some oils into ur salads. If you are REALLY serious, you can set an alarm in the middle of the night to grab an extra cup or two of Fat free cottage cheese to decrease night time catabolism. That will make ya grow well.

Jesus, no wonder you can't fit that in. That's 10x more calories than me, and I'm bulking.

I know you meant 3200, I just felt like being an ass.