fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000)

My Greatest Respect For The Mods Here

I'd like to THANK the Mods here for their quick response to my request to look into this Shadow Fox Charachter for me. I sent the mods a very distasteful PM I received from him and pointed out how he has been stalking me on the boards and making every possible attempt at discrediting me. The Mods here DO listen and DO act. And I thank them for that. Ironically, I just responded to a PM from a friend here (jag) about the individual stating that I keep attempting to get this guy off my back but now thanks to the Mods I don't have to stress over coming in here wondering what posts and PMs I'm going to have to look forward too.
    JAG: thanks for sending the Mods the IP's to compare that was a great help. Thank you everyone.

GIMP: I don't know you or if your a mod or not but thank you for all that IP reseach you did. I saw it on the now closed thread.

PS: I hope you banned the IP address and not just the name so that troll stops coming in here.
    Last edited by fire; 06-06-2005 at 03:17 AM.

KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingWill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I would have to guess his IP address wasn't banned. Either that or he posts at home and at work, or ... you have another fan.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's okay...I just put him in a very special place.
    Psalm 121

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hear, hear. A BIG thank you to gimp and fitty for following up on my hunch that this user was also another user who had displayed aggressive and confrontational tendencies in the past. Turns out that it was the same person. I wasn't surprised to see that they'd also been using quite a few other usernames, including one of a newcomer to the boards that was starting to sound a whole lot like a bad impression of one of our other distinguished, senior members. The mod's here should be commended for taking needed and appropriate action.

To the person who was using all those names, and I know you're reading this because you are obviously obsessed and don't have much anything else to do with your time: GET A LIFE!

Thank you again to the mod's on these boards, and particularly in this forum.

Cheers!
    jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

I'll applaud them too.

Ya know what Fire? I'm bettin' even money this character wouldn't annoy you in person.

RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman
    It's okay...I just put him in a very special place.
    Thanks fitty. All those users coming from a Cox internet IP addy in Alma, Arkansas? Either he's the same guy or he has really bad wireless network security and lives accross the street from a gym.

Thanks again Mods.

*R*
    Dumb Animal

Imrpoving my Power to Weight Ratio

fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000) fire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joed
    I'll applaud them too.

Ya know what Fire? I'm bettin' even money this character wouldn't annoy you in person.
    Not just me Joe. Cyberflexers have a tendancy to all be spineless candy asses in real life. Funny story. I actually had the luck of meeting up with one of these types in person a few years back (yahoo messenger). He was from Jersey as well and a real tuff guy with his fingers. I simply made a new "girl" profile with a hot picture and everything. Talked to him for a few days and set up a meeting with him at Mercer Country Park. Well the dumb ass actually showed up AND SO DID I. I told him who I was and the little bastard just about pissed himself. He started appologizing before I ever finished my 1st sentence but no way in hell was I leaving at that. I slapped him around a bit and made him "run" away. Not walk away. Run like the coward that he was. I wasn't out to hurt him just humiliate the living hell out of him.

So a note to the *******s on here. If you ever get on my bad side and then suddenly some hot female bodybuilder starts hitting on you a few days later asking if you want to workout together sometime.....SAY NO because I"m kicking your ass. hahahahaha

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fire
    Not just me Joe. Cyberflexers have a tendancy to all be spineless candy asses in real life. Funny story. I actually had the luck of meeting up with one of these types in person a few years back (yahoo messenger). He was from Jersey as well and a real tuff guy with his fingers. I simply made a new "girl" profile with a hot picture and everything. Talked to him for a few days and set up a meeting with him at Mercer Country Park. Well the dumb ass actually showed up AND SO DID I. I told him who I was and the little bastard just about pissed himself. He started appologizing before I ever finished my 1st sentence but no way in hell was I leaving at that. I slapped him around a bit and made him "run" away. Not walk away. Run like the coward that he was. I wasn't out to hurt him just humiliate the living hell out of him.

So a note to the *******s on here. If you ever get on my bad side and then suddenly some hot female bodybuilder starts hitting on you a few days later asking if you want to workout together sometime.....SAY NO because I"m kicking your ass. hahahahaha

Classic!
    Psalm 121

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talked to him for a few days and set up a meeting with him at Mercer Country Park.
    Oh no! what a small world... Mercer County Park. I used to go to the computer show and flea market with a buddy of mine at MCCC. We'd make fun of all the 'wonks' and geeks (of course WE were nothing like them ). I used to work for the special school district that is adjacent to the park and college (4 months until my bitch boss pissed me off and I walked out).
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I simply made a new "girl" profile with a hot picture and everything. Talked to him for a few days and set up a meeting with him at Mercer Country Park. Well the dumb ass actually showed up AND SO DID I. I told him who I was and the little bastard just about pissed himself.
    That is classic. Absolutely the best thing I've read all day.
    I'll mess with Texas.

to you Gentleman that think that was classic I suppose in a way it is but on the other hand immature as well. I never said I was perfect and I like to think I learn from my mistakes. I don't allow cyber muscle geeks to get that far under my skin anymore. Sure there are times I get a bit steamed but I let it go quickly. Early on when this messaging and boards were new to me I took some things way too serious. I assumed EVERYONE was real and when someone came across as a bad ass I tended to give them the benifit of the doubt. I honestly thought meeting this guy in person would have been a pretty good confrontation but you learn quick that not all is what it appears to be or in this case,,people aren't always who they appear to be. I just think it's a damn shame that someone has to pretend to be someone or something they are not just to fill some insecurity. I say if your a little bitch be a little bitch and I'll respect you for that much more then being a bitch pretending to be something more then you are.

Originally Posted by Minotaur
    Oh no! what a small world... Mercer County Park. I used to go to the computer show and flea market with a buddy of mine at MCCC. We'd make fun of all the 'wonks' and geeks (of course WE were nothing like them ). I used to work for the special school district that is adjacent to the park and college (4 months until my bitch boss pissed me off and I walked out).

hahaha I know of those computer shows. In fact I let one of my staff come in a few hours late to attend one only a 2 months ago. (He did pick me up a DVD burner though for a real good price).

JoeD....thanks for the reps man. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster! bluoval1's Avatar
    bluoval1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

to you Gentleman that think that was classic I suppose in a way it is but on the other hand immature as well. I never said I was perfect and I like to think I learn from my mistakes. I don't allow cyber muscle geeks to get that far under my skin anymore. Sure there are times I get a bit steamed but I let it go quickly. Early on when this messaging and boards were new to me I took some things way too serious. I assumed EVERYONE was real and when someone came across as a bad ass I tended to give them the benifit of the doubt. I honestly thought meeting this guy in person would have been a pretty good confrontation but you learn quick that not all is what it appears to be or in this case, people aren't always who they appear to be. I just think it's a damn shame that someone has to pretend to be someone or something they are not just to fill some insecurity. I say if your a little bitch be a little bitch and I'll respect you for that much more then being a bitch pretending to be something more then you are.

Props to ya man! Be the best you that you can be!! People will either like you or not!
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    John Stuart Mill
    US Navy-Founded 13 Oct 1776