futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000)

advice needed for creatine

Hey im 16 and im goin on creatine for the first time. I just want to what creatine works best, meaning that when i go off it I wont loose all my gains? Also do you reccomend me buying some 100% pure creatine monohydrate, or gettin some pre mixed creatine with dextrose already in it? If i buy pure creatine do I only add dextrose to it, Or what else do i add to it? also if you could reccomend some types of creatine it would be helpful. Thanks

Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100) Cadillac is not very well liked. (-100)
    Every creatine is the same get the cheapest and get the monohydrate powder

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i hate to be one of those "go use the search button guys". SO instead U see that word search on the top of the page click the arrow, type in your every whim and it shall preform.

Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gator Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Understand this. You will become noticably stronger and have more endurance while on the creatine. You will also lose your appetite a little for the first couple of days. The weight you will gain will be primarily water weight. And yes, you probably will lose much of it when the cycle is over. The trick with these supplements is to take them in cycles. This way, you gain 10, lose 8 then gain another 10, and lose 8, and so on. It's even this way with steroids. You will always lose some of your gains. How well you eat and lift when the cycle is over will help you to hold on to as many gains as possible.
    www.fullcirclemuscleandfitness.com

Articles, Supplements, Videos

www.extremebodybuilding.net

futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000) futureNBAstar is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey if im starting it tomorrow, should i load? I was thinking of loading for 1 week every 6 weeks, then goin off it for two weeks then repeating. DOes that seem alright?

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't have to load but your muscles get saturtated quicker if you load. I loaded today is my 5th day and I've put on pretty much 11lb since I began five days ago.

kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would suggest using creatine ethyl ester. it has one of the highest absorbtion rates and best reactive rates (some people dont react to regular creatine mono).

it's excellent and requires no loading. it's also said to give less of the puffy look from water retension.

i dont know where that "you'll lose ur appetite" bit came from, i've never heard that and never experienced it.

when you stop creatine, you will maintain the lbm gains you made. you will lose the water weight and you will lose some strength (creatine will also give you strength when u start).

kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    also, i've never heard of the "gain 10lb, get off and lose 8lb, gain 10 MORE lb, lose 8lb" cause honestly that's not gonna work.

if you're gaining 10lb of water in ur muscles, then lose 8 of it... you have 2 lb in your muscles. if you do that whole "gain 10, lose 8, gain 10 more, lose 8, gain 10 more" you're gonna what... end up with 30lbs of water in your muscles? no.

please explain how that works...

ok well tomorrow i am goin to buy some prolab creatine along with some maltodextrin. I will mix the two in grape juice. Im goin to load for 5 days then maintain for like five weeks taking 5-15 grams a day. Then take a couple weeks off and load up again, and repeat the cycle. Im starting tommmrow so can u tell me If that is correct?

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah you can do that. I took about 5g of creatine throughout the day five times a day.

So if imtaking creatine 4 times a day with 5 gram doasges for my loading phase, does it matter when throughout the day i Use it? and the only time i mix it with a sugar is post workout? should i mix it with dextrose? orange juice? or grape juice??

Originally Posted by futureNBAstar
    So if imtaking creatine 4 times a day with 5 gram doasges for my loading phase, does it matter when throughout the day i Use it? and the only time i mix it with a sugar is post workout? should i mix it with dextrose? orange juice? or grape juice??
    Just give it an a minimum of an hour between or so. I took it every two hours or so. The 5th one would always be before my workout.

Only mix it with 'sugar' post workout and you should mix it with dextrose - it's cheap and effective. I drink creatine with juice sometimes through out the day.