Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thick. Solid. Tight. GluteusMaximus's Avatar
    GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000)

Muscle Asylum Project?

Anyone heard of this or know how good it is supposed to be?

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    musceltech.
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Thick. Solid. Tight. GluteusMaximus's Avatar
    GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) GluteusMaximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Scratch that should of searched first. My bad...

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have heard that it even though it is owned by MuscleTech's parent company, it is better than MuscleTech products. Some of their stuff is a bit overpriced (although not as much as MT's), but I have heard some positive things about their Freak Fix protein. It's too new to judge from reviews, though, but I plan on picking up some of the protein to try for now just to give it a go.

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    lol

davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidallen03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd be interested in the protein, if it wasn't $35+ for 14 SERVINGS!
    Nope.

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The main ingredient in their protein is WPC.
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool I dont know about the products

but the advertising must be geared towards 12 to 15 year olds. Honestly, I open up the first page of the Octobers issue of Muscle Mag and the first thing I see is A guy in a Hannibal Lector Mask! You gotta be kidding me. When is enough, enough! Once again cant speak for the products themselves but the advertising is just ridiculous.

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Short Dog View Post
    but the advertising must be geared towards 12 to 15 year olds. Honestly, I open up the first page of the Octobers issue of Muscle Mag and the first thing I see is A guy in a Hannibal Lector Mask! You gotta be kidding me. When is enough, enough! Once again cant speak for the products themselves but the advertising is just ridiculous.
    or the big black guy with his hands on the tv like poltergeist
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

bbgun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All of muscle Assylum products are crap so far. Its nothing I havent seen before. They know that people will buy it when the put tons and tons of amino acids in it to make it look potent. Just so everyone knows, amino acids compete in the body for absorbtion. If you take aminos all together you body absorbs what it needs. Some work hand in hand such as citruline and arginine. But if you take for instance agrinine, carnitine, gaba, and taurine you arent going to absorb all of it. They key in my opinion is taking one amino acid by itself and later take another one. For example, I take arginine before workouts. I take glutamine before bed. My point is, muscle Asylum is a load of crap.
    If you can't eat, you'll always be a fairy.

(WPC) or whey protein concentrates are found in cheeze. Nothing too special...Like most products on the market, Muscle Asylum uses taurine, and alpha lipoic acid along with other aminos and stimulants to raise insulin levels. More insulin = more protein that shuttles to your muscles. The old school way to raise insulin is two chocolate chip cookies or a banana with your protein. Simple sugars are an easy and effective way to spike insulin. Egg protine and 100% whey protein is a less expensive way to get the job done.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gained 8 pounds of mass from my room to the gym. The crazy thing was I didn't even take any of it, I was just reading about it and it got me those gains.

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    If you take aminos all together you body absorbs what it needs. Some work hand in hand such as citruline and arginine. But if you take for instance agrinine, carnitine, gaba, and taurine you arent going to absorb all of it. They key in my opinion is taking one amino acid by itself and later take another one. For example, I take arginine before workouts.
    Interesting. Never heard such a thing before.

It's kind like if there is a construction schedule for building muscle. Excavation, Foundation, framing, ect.

Based on what you are saying there is a time for taking each aminoacid.

I actually thought that muscle growth is done while resting and if all aminoacids needed are present at the same time.

Do you take the arginine before workouts because is really important and you want to make sure the body assimilate it? or because this one takes longer to assimilate? or simply because this one is needed to be assimilated first?

This is true. Growth comes with rest. Thats why working out 3 days a week will give you better gains than working out 6 days a week.

Arginine taken before a workout will help push out ammonia out of your muscles. It will make you muscles more elastic. It allows more bloodflow. Arginie also helps your body senthisise creatine.
    Mainly, I take L Arginine before workouts to push out ammonia and fatigue toxins from my muscles. As long as it is L-Arginine that you are taking, your body should assimilate it. "L" before an amino acid just means its has the highest bioavailability or is most absorbable to humans.

Some people take L-Arginine before bedtime because, if taken before bed this amino acid helps stimulate the pituitary gland to release growth hormones. I however just try to get a lot of sleep. Growth hormones are also released when you are in REM sleep(Rapid Eye Movement). You know you are in the stage of REM sleep if you are dreaming by the way...

I take 10 grams of powdered L-Glutamine before bed because this amino acid in particular is involved in muscle repair.

I take it directly after a hard workout as well. After a workout L-Glutamine levels in your muscles are very much depleted. In this case, I'm simply taking what my body is depleted of and restoring it.

XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000) XXMRepsXX is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

I dont agree that working out 3 days a week will produce more growth than working out 6 times a week. It all depends on how you are working your different body parts. I work out 5 to 6 times a week. I just break the body parts down. Chest, legs, back, shoulders, and tri's and bi's are all done once a week and sometimes on saturday a extra leg day may be thrown in. My workouts last no longer than 45 minutes per session. Now if I could just stay away from junk food I would be good!

Thats your right to disagree.

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The science behind supplements will always puzzle me.

If all these aminoacids are needed, how do we explain muscle growth when you are not taking supplements or eating high protein foods?

Yeah I know you can get aminoacids on your regular food. but their amounts are ussually really low or not the specific kind that you need.

When I started bodybuilding my trainer at the gym told me to buy soy protein. The cheapest available in Dominican Republic (when I was living there at the time). It was made by a local company, the taste was just horrible.

This product was not intended for BB (it was intended for vegetarians) but my trainer told me that I would get the best for my money in that product and he was right I had really good gains.

After I stop using the product and I went with 100% Whey protein (a trully BB product), I did not notice any major difference in gains but I was paying more money. So?

It is good to point out that many importants aminoacids are missing in soy protein and still I had good gains and paying low.

Of course we can always blame platoes, not enough rest, not changing routines, etc. but still the supplements will always puzzle me.

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Supplements arn't really necessary, there have been great bbers way before the time of modern supplements. They obviously got their gains from working their asses off, having a good diet, and drinking a **** load of milk
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is true. Growth comes with rest. Thats why working out 3 days a week will give you better gains than working out 6 days a week.
    Growth hormones are also released when you are in REM sleep(Rapid Eye Movement). You know you are in the stage of REM sleep if you are dreaming by the way...
    Just to be clear

Growth ONLY comes during level 3 and 4 sleep.
    God bless/science be with our military

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Just to be clear

Holy cow. That is deep.
    Literally deep.

thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Just to be clear

not trying to steal the thread but quick question..do u know approx. how long it takes to reach level 3 and 4? if a bb were to wake up in the night and drink a protein shake would he be worse off than just staying asleep and being at those levels?

Originally Posted by thepijj View Post
    not trying to steal the thread but quick question..do u know approx. how long it takes to reach level 3 and 4? if a bb were to wake up in the night and drink a protein shake would he be worse off than just staying asleep and being at those levels?
    How many levels are anyway?

babolat06,
    Thanks for correcting me You're right. If you remember you were dreaming, you know at least you achieved stages 3 and 4. If you arent dreaming or never achieve REM, you couldn't know if Growth Hormones are being released. Its been a while since I studied this crap in psychology, but the normal sleeping pattern is the following: 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, REM. For all you fanatics out there. Yes, some people go through six stages of sleep...

I think each stage of sleep lasts around 15 minutes.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Originally Posted by Granrey View Post
    How many levels are anyway?
    4 known

Originally Posted by thepijj View Post
    You need 7 hours min each night to be healthy. Not enough level 1 and 2 "literally makes you stupid" and less able to remember info, etc etc but not enough 3 and 4 and you dont repair damage (ie grow)

I dont remember the line, but its something like 2-3 days without sleep and you arent sane. sucks
    babolat06,
    Thanks for correcting me You're right. If you remember you were dreaming, you know at least you achieved stages 3 and 4. If you arent dreaming or never achieve REM, you couldn't know if Growth Hormones are being released. Its been a while since I studied this crap in psychology, but the normal sleeping pattern is the following: 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, REM. For all you fanatics out there. Yes, some people go through six stages of sleep...

right-o
    God bless/science be with our military

In summery Muscle Asylum sucks balls. My work here is done.

AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, this has gotten pretty off-topic...unfortunately I feel like I need to reiterate what I said before...MAP is overpriced a bit (not as bad as others), but the truth is, no one has a review to give, they just say it's terrible without any experience proof. That's why I plan to give it a go before I make a judgment.

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    5 levels of sleep. You go through all five in 5 or 6 sleep cycles each nite, they each last around 90 minutes. Stage one is about 5 minutes long, stage 5 is REM sleep and lasts 10-25 minutes.

zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoolob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like MAP needs to market a sleep aid to this group...