ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000)

Whey protein seized

So i had a tub of Whey seized by the UK authorities with no explanation whatsoever. Can anybody else shed any light on this? Has this happened to you?

biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The system works!

Wish I could be more helpful...

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by biques View Post
    The system works!

Wish I could be more helpful...
    how can they just sieze ur whey? that makes no sense? but lol to the system works, but still that doesnt make much sense to me.. here in the USA never had a problem ordering that stuff.. maybe they are just against you.. i dunno why.. thts pretty messed up i would be pissed

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    probably because people have tried smuggling in heroin in big muscletech nitrotech tubs. just my guess
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Originally Posted by Sockomalo View Post
    probably because people have tried smuggling in heroin in big muscletech nitrotech tubs. just my guess
    x2, they probly mix the drugs in with they whey and then distill the protein off after. that gives me and idea

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Widge View Post
    x2, they probly mix the drugs in with they whey and then distill the protein off after. that gives me and idea
    or just inject the nitrotech/heroin mix to get huge while getting high
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bit of a heads up to any other UK person ordering/importing whey from outside the EU - i .e America, customs will seize ALL milk based products like whey permenantly.

Had a bit of a disagreement with some cock end from the authorities, I can understand seizing meat from say Africa, but seizing sealed Whey Protein from the most westernised country in the world, WTF is going on

c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's ironic that a country like the UK continues to call itself "free" while the government continues to act more like the Soviet Union every year: public surveillance cameras, secret police, torture, lack of privacy, excessive/pointless government regulation, high taxes, government censorship of speech, prohibition of weapon ownership, etc.

And the people don't just let it happen: they DEMAND it of their government. This world is insane.

America is going that direction, too. We're just not quite as far along. *sniff*

Originally Posted by ironchest View Post
    Bit of a heads up to any other UK person ordering/importing whey from outside the EU - i .e America, customs will seize ALL milk based products like whey permenantly.

Had a bit of a disagreement with some cock end from the authorities, I can understand seizing meat from say Africa, but seizing sealed Whey Protein from the most westernised country in the world, WTF is going on
    i agree

i have sent stuff overseas and got things from over seas.. but smuggling whey.. this is out of control really.. i dont know man ppl at the mail service some you cant trust

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by c_hayhurst View Post
    It's ironic that a country like the UK continues to call itself "free" while the government continues to act more like the Soviet Union every year: public surveillance cameras, secret police, torture, lack of privacy, excessive/pointless government regulation, high taxes, government censorship of speech, prohibition of weapon ownership, etc.

And the people don't just let it happen: they DEMAND it of their government. This world is insane.

America is going that direction, too. We're just not quite as far along. *sniff*
    I wouldn't say we are going along with it, the British people just don't seem to bother standing up for ourselves anymore. Its much easier to sit about and complain rather than get up and do something.

Originally Posted by c_hayhurst View Post

Exactly - everything you mention there is right on the money (except the torture bit )

All in all, a very annoying situation for myself. Its possible to send in 'pharmaceuticals' from middle east yet whey from the USA gets seized, quite unbelievable.

Exactly - everything you mention there is right on the money (except the torture bit )

All in all, a very annoying situation for myself. Its possible to send in 'pharmaceuticals' from middle east yet whey from the USA gets seized, quite unbelievable.
    some goverments are just that strict and a pain in the ass.. USA isnt too far off man

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    some goverments are just that strict and a pain in the ass.. USA isnt too far off man
    touche, other people importing whey should be aware and not lose your money like i did :-@

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

So i had a tub of Whey seized by the UK authorities with no explanation whatsoever. Can anybody else shed any light on this? Has this happened to you?
    They same thing has just happened to me. It was 1lb of whey, so it's not as if the quanity was in question. they just resealed the box with some BS leaflet on import restrcitions. At least it was only $12 (trial size) worth, I could have been worse, I guess.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT