TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)

Suggest some good foods

I'm getting bored with my food. Suggest some high protein meats.

And suggest some healthy snacks to eat. I feel like there is nothing to eat other than peanut butter, oats, or fruit.

Lately, i've had all natural taquitos for lunch and/or dinner. I think i'll stick with them for lunch because they're very convenient.

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Always the switch from chicken to fish is refreshing. Try some tilapia, salmon, trout, etc. (try to get wild, not farmed, if possible, they have many more omega-3's).
    As for snacks, I *guess* you could try some of those pure protein bars...
    Or cottage cheese and cinnamon and equal. A treat, really. Boiled eggs on toast, too.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Registered User Legendsneverdie's Avatar
    Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    nahh man i got the best one, an no one steal my recipie either

i call them bb tacos. go an buy some of the huge soft taco/burrito shells. get some lean ground turkey/beef (93lean/7fat only) and get that ortega taco sauce and powder to cook the meat in. low fat chedda cheeze, olives, tomatoe , and sour cream, roll ur self up a nice fat somewhat healthy burrito pour on the sour cream and taco sauce and enjoyyyyy yum yummy!
    IF YOU DONT SQUAT, YOU AINT SQUAT

Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phill.D will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mansewerz View Post
    I'm getting bored with my food. Suggest some high protein meats.

And suggest some healthy snacks to eat. I feel like there is nothing to eat other than peanut butter, oats, or fruit.

Lately, i've had all natural taquitos for lunch and/or dinner. I think i'll stick with them for lunch because they're very convenient.
    well I'm not really sure what kind of meats your having but pretty much all meats are good protein, depending on your macro's you might want lean meats or you might want a bit of fat, most have the fat listed so find what fits you best.

I think the biggest thing if you're bored is change up the way you cook/spices you use, try stir fry, broiled, baked, flame broiled, try out new spices, mix it up with spicy, hot, sweet, salty, etc. mix in veggies, things like that can really change the flavor of the meat.

for other snacks you could try plain or roasted nuts, change up your veggies and the spices you have on them, maybe try dried fruits (watch out for them sneaking in HFCS/sugar if you don't make them your self). make sakes/smoothies and freeze them ( I freeze milk, yogurt and pineapple and whey blended up over night and take it to work, then eat it when it starts to thaw)

Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Phill.D View Post
    well I'm not really sure what kind of meats your having but pretty much all meats are good protein, depending on your macro's you might want lean meats or you might want a bit of fat, most have the fat listed so find what fits you best.

I think the biggest thing if you're bored is change up the way you cook/spices you use, try stir fry, broiled, baked, flame broiled, try out new spices, mix it up with spicy, hot, sweet, salty, etc. mix in veggies, things like that can really change the flavor of the meat.

for other snacks you could try plain or roasted nuts, change up your veggies and the spices you have on them, maybe try dried fruits (watch out for them sneaking in HFCS/sugar if you don't make them your self). make sakes/smoothies and freeze them ( I freeze milk, yogurt and pineapple and whey blended up over night and take it to work, then eat it when it starts to thaw)
    yea, i think i'm gonna get some more peanuts/almonds, those always taste good esp. w/ salt and they fill me up. ooo, and i need to stock up on beef jerky

more suggestions are very welcome

IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try some buffalo steaks, the ones i get have nutritional info on em.. per 6 ounces 2.5 fat 180 cals 40 protein.. cant get much better than that. 1 gram of fat more than boneless skinless chicken!!
    freed from desire. mind and senses purified.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Homemade chili is a great PPWO meal IMO. Buy some lean ground beef and some chili beans (or any bean of your choosing). Break up the meat in a pot and heat it up on high until it browns, then stir in a cup or 2 of beans and some veggies and let it simmer for a bit, you can toss in almonds or olive oil to add some healthy fat too. Spice it up with some tobasco and you're set. Plenty of quality protein, lots of slow burning carbs, fiber, and good fat, plus a ton of flavor.

Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Homemade chili is a great PPWO meal IMO. Buy some lean ground beef and some chili beans (or any bean of your choosing). Break up the meat in a pot and heat it up on high until it browns, then stir in a cup or 2 of beans and some veggies and let it simmer for a bit, you can toss in almonds or olive oil to add some healthy fat too. Spice it up with some tobasco and you're set. Plenty of quality protein, lots of slow burning carbs, fiber, and good fat, plus a ton of flavor.
    u are my savior, i always thought chili was terrible for u, maybe it was cuz i always used the can kind (HFCS, yuck). but i think this should be a great meal for me. thanks!

and i heard those buffalo steaks taste great to, repped

Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thinkingman85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is no such thing as a low protein meat.
    Mind, Body, Spirit... The temple of life

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Thinkingman85 View Post
    There is no such thing as a low protein meat.
    What about those processed hot dog things?
    Pork butt is sorta on the low end (um, that wasn't an attempt at a pun, btw).
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    What about those processed hot dog things?
    Pork butt is sorta on the low end (um, that wasn't an attempt at a pun, btw).
    Actually, it's not, but fatback is another story.