wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yet Another Animal Cuts Cut...

so...being already in the vicinity of 14% bf when i started at 195lbs...i have cut via diet, cardio, and an increased EPOC from intense lifting, to 181 lbs...this is where i have plateaued and therefore decided to utilize a fat burner...AC it is...so we will see what happens...

started today:

appetite down, a mildly irritated stomach, some thermic increase, and am vaguely antsy...

Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck. What are you trying to get to?
    Animal Pak: 30 years strong....

If my PM box is full hit me up at my office:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Forum: http://forum.animalpak.com/

Site: www.animalpak.com

New Universal Site: http://www.universalusa.com

wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) wyrepyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    low 170s

day 2:

didn't sleep much, but didn't notice too much through the morning as the caffeine kicked in. By the time i hit the gym i was pretty worn out, and had a somewhat disappointing workout. I will have to adjust the timing of my macros. Definitely noticing the increased frequency of washroom trips. Was a cold day with cold rooms today, so thermic effects weren't obvious. Mood was pretty good, with only a few moments of focus loss.

so far so good

Day 3:

Had a 4 hour car ride that i had to sit through...was antsy as hell, but had great appetite suppression...ranged from full humour to being irritable...feel a bit like i am on uppers...have to watch my coffee intake...

day 4:

garbage sleep. While appetite was blunted throughout the day, the late night i suffered through with sleeplessness had moments of deep carb desire...Sat through 8 hours of lecture without a moment of fatigue...though i couldn't sit in one position for more than a dozen seconds...

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Subbed!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Day 5:

appetite suppression departs roughly 6-7 hours after 2nd dose...which makes sense...Evenings are tough, especially when those around me were putting back delightfully contructed desserts and sandwiches drenched in awesomeness...My stomach seems to have a pulse, and by the time i hit the sack, i feel pretty raw and exposed...vaguely paranoid, and with the mouth sensation of an all-day gum chewing marathon...

Day 6:

There were moments through the day, when power walking to the rest room for an ungodly 90 second piss that has something to do with the dandelion extract in the mix...Periodically, while sitting and listening to pathology after pathology, i get paranoid visions of what i must look like to the prof....then again, paramedics look strung out all the time...my writing, though ridiculously fast, is barely legible, and the gum chewing is causing mandibular hypertrophy...

Day 7 (sunday may 16th)

tomorrow is my one week weigh in...i suspect that a couple of things could happen...either a) i have lost more than expectation (my mirror sessions reveal cuts heretofore unseen)
    b) my weight hasn't changed due to a slight, vague stray from dietary perfection...( an extra 150 - 200 cal hiccup a day here or there),
    c) my weight has dropped only slightly, which in itself would be impressive in that the composition has compensated for the above hiccups. (unless these weren't a problem for other metabolic processes) or
    d) i have put on weight, in which case i would lose my ****...i am at the point where i feel like i am suffering somewhat (though i know it will worsen) and if there isn't a scale change....ugggh

so we will wait for the morning....

djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50) djquiff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck!

Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    170 at 6'1"? whats your BF % goal?
    USMC
    http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/9/Poetic-Marine-372036.html
    ^Believe It^
    gotta eat big to get big bro

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle". - Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army "

Originally Posted by Dted321 View Post
    170 at 6'1"? whats your BF % goal?
    6 or 7 %

Day 8:

weighed in today @ 180.8...now i seem to recall that my intitial 181 was more like 181.8, thus i lost a pound in less than ideal circumstances...(maybe)...was expecting to hit the sub 180 mark, but we'll see what happens next weigh-in after a week of complete home food access...the course i took last week forced to me to acquire a few meals from restaurants, and even the healthier choices were less than ideal...i will also have more time to spend at the gym...though i have to admit...there isn't much left after weight training for anything approaching high intensity cardio...

day 9:

so i am pretty congested...coughing up phlegm...did very little and ate little...with a looming monster of a provincial exam within a month, i can't really afford too many days like this...slept in after having sleep onset issues that kept me up until 8 am...if i can't breathe properly i don't sleep...doesn't help that there are stimulants in my system...

breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wyrepyre View Post
    day 9:

so i am pretty congested...coughing up phlegm...did very little and ate little...with a looming monster of a provincial exam within a month, i can't really afford too many days like this...slept in after having sleep onset issues that kept me up until 8 am...if i can't breathe properly i don't sleep...doesn't help that there are stimulants in my system...
    Damn dude feel better. Hopefully you'll get back on track tomorrow. Try taking melatonin for the sleep, maybe some nasal spray for the congestion such as afrin (works like a charm). That and some rest will go a long way. Once again feel bette.r

Originally Posted by breakdown25 View Post
    Damn dude feel better. Hopefully you'll get back on track tomorrow. Try taking melatonin for the sleep, maybe some nasal spray for the congestion such as afrin (works like a charm). That and some rest will go a long way. Once again feel bette.r
    hey thanks, i appreciate that...as of today, day 10, i feel 100% better...had a decent, though somewhat quick, workout...still repping out 180lbs for triceps pressdown, so no changes in strength...i altered my timing for carbohydrates slightly so that i wasn't doing any fasted state exercise any more...i get the theory, but working on 0 carbs does little for my aggression toward the weights...went for a 20k ride on my road bike @ about 28 km/hr...felt pretty good overall...

Day 11: today was a fairly involved back workout...i was able to attack the weights with the usual level of ferocity...there was very little left thereafter for cadio, however...could be due to boredom...i held onto to enough mental acuity to spot a guy across the gym about to commencing squatting with an extra 25lbs on one side...i rushed over to inform him...he felt dumb, which is humorous considering that it is typically those on a cut that experience mental atrophy...bravo me!

but as the night has worn on, i am really battling the cravings for refined carbs...i will beat it, but there a sort insistence in the feeling that somehow resembles panic...strange

Day 12: my body has adjusted to the effects of the caffeine in the mix...and, barring the odd late-night panic craving, i have grown accustomed to the caloric deficit...i think i will trim another 60 cal from carbs, while lowering my fats by about 20 cal....will see how this holds up.

rode for 45 min today @ around 26 km/hr...did intervals where i would jump out of the saddle for a good 30 seconds of sprinting @ 40-45 km/hr...

One of the major things that i have noticed is that the hunger persists when i have eaten, and late at night, when the effects of the mix are waning...the former is amusing, as the receptors are awoken by intake.

Day 13 & 14: a lot of running around and social events...hard to avoid hors d'oeuvres, but managed restraint and finished saturday under 3000 cal...monumental under the circumstances...accordingly, sunday has been about punishment...so too will monday...i will weigh in on tues, as that is the completion of the long weekend.

i no longer really notice the effects of the pack, except for the rush of stimulants around 45 min after the first dose...which, i might add, accompanies my morning coffee(s).

took my heart my heart rate up to the mid 170s during my road work...felt terrible after...when not in a deficit, this isn't so bad...but, then again, this could be the result of a very hot sun...

Day 15: took my first dose 20 min or so before an hour long ride at a sustained pace of 25 km/hr....throughout i had great energy as the mix probably kicked in 20 min into my trek...the mirror session that followed the post-ride shower revealed increased vascularity and definition...though there would have been some water loss during the ride that perhaps contributed to this...

i would be very surprised tomorrow at weigh-in if there isn't a change in the scale...

Day 16: weighed in today @ 179.4 down 1.4 from last week...without question this is the most cut i have ever been...strange that only around 2.5 lbs have been lost...and yet the difference is very apparent...perhaps the subcutaneous water loss is as significant as advertised...do piss a lot more often...

Day 17: after yesterday's hour in the sun, i needed some extra carbs for what would be my last gym session at my current gym...tonnes of volume, tonnes of intensity for back day...followed by 40 minutes of moderately paced cardio...consumed more cals last night thatn i have had in a while, but when one is pushing hard on a bike...glycogen levels need a looking to...which flies in the face of typical bodybuilding norms...dr. scott connely talks about this quite a bit when investigating the prompts for protein synthesis...at any rate...the extra carbs made my workout a beautiful thing...hopefully the resultant EPOC will take care of any overage in carbs...

Day 18 & 19: These days involved the nervous writing of a valedictory speech which was given to a good sized crowd on Friday night...the air conditioning had blown the day before and the auditorium was sweltering...the thermogenic effects of the Pak was certainly apparent as I roasted under the lights and gave my valediction...probably lost a pound and a half of water in those 15 minutes...

Today (day 20) i took the pak a good twenty minute prior to an intense cardio session on my road bike...went for an hour at 26 km/hour...the hunger didn't hit me as hard as i would've expected.

Day 21: Last day...have had 1 workout, and am getting ready for a 1 hour road-cycling session...am looking forward to tomorrow's final weigh-in and subsequent analysis.
    Animal Cuts Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124431691

breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breakdown25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't wait to hear the final results. Best of luck!

****ed up day...will weigh in tomorrrow morning...

Here it is: final weigh-in and wrapup...i will continue to log for a bit just to describe what it is like to not have the pak working on my side:

Weight orginally: 181.8
    Weight as of today: 178.6

For a net loss of 3.2 lbs.

Historically, I have never been able to dip below the 180 mark on my own...i will not go drastic and go so subcaloric that i lose additional muscle...i am pretty shredded...and was pretty cut as it was prior to the animal cuts...i am debating whether to put up photos...

Ratings:

Fat Burning: 8.5/10 Had expected a little more weight to come off initially, but by the end was more than satisfied...there were a couple of minor hiccups in the diet, so i suppose that it could have been incremntally better...Without question though, Aminal Cuts will cover the odd mistake.

Muscle Retention: 8/10 This category is a little hard to evaluate...by utter brologic and subjective sense, i would say that muscle was spared for the most part...but, then again, it is outside the respopnsibility of the cutting agent to establish protein intake/synthesis.

Appetite Suppression: 7/10 I had to play around with the timing of the dosing to avoid late-night pain...i will be really interested to see how i do with my diet and the relative pain now that my assisted cut is over.

Training Focus: 7.5/10 Until i shifted my macros to have a greater pre-workout level of carbs, i was dragging my ass...I also felt overly sweaty (thermogenic properties of pak?)...however, if taken about 20-30 min prior to long and intense cardio sesssion, i had no problems...the wonder of caffeine!

Diuretic Aspect: 9/10 In short, i was pissing a lot...i had to wonder why one would tale the blue pills throughout the cut, and not just load near the end for contest prep purposes...but i suppose if one is rapidly trying to get ready for the beach, then this works...and well...only problem i see, is that it could give a misleading scale reading for those trying to evaluate fat loss exclusively...(picture heavy set middle age womenwith midwestern accent)

Overall: 8/10 This was my first cutting agent since the days of ECA stacking in my early 20s...this, therefore, will set the yardstick for all future cutting agents...

As i stated above, i will post through the coming week...to see how i fare without Animal Cuts.

jesus...my appetite was hell last night...furthermore, a deep-seated pain in the pit of my stomach seemed to persist...

Throughout the day my energy levels, which had hitherto been awesome, were in the toilet...felt like sleeping as soon as the afternoon wore on...interesting..

so it has now been 4 days since my last animal cuts packet...i now find myself having to battle hunger that has me getting up constantly to hit the kitchen, only to force myself to return to whatever brain dead activity that had hitherto employed me...i am studying for a massive 6 - 8 hour exam that will officially certify me as a medic in the province of ontario...i am therefore drinking altogether too much coffee and green tea...my mood swings fairly regularly, ranging from empty despondence, to irritability...i guess this is how things go for bbers...can't imagine what a keto diet would do...