Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anyone ever see a ghost or live with one?

tell me about it

crezoboymatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I once saw one of my mum, she is not dead by the way. I was about 10 and she left my room and it was all dark but where she was standing was a ghost figure of her in a wedding dress. I had never seen what wedding dress she wore when her and my dad got married, but when I saw her dress a few years later it was the exact same one her ghost wore!!!! (serious)

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't believe in ghosts to be honest with you. I think I wanted to actually believe in them when I was younger (I still do to some extent) because it would be cool y'know? But I gotta be real with myself...the very notion of ghosts is just ridiculous.
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm scared of ghosts (no alpha). It freaks me out when I see something that I can't touch or see(barely), although I've never seen one.
    ChilloutSound.com - Relaxing songs of every genre

Rep back 1k+ all day everyday.

Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Salt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it freaks me out too but intrests me

Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very interesting stuff. Wish i could see one..even though i would probably crap my pants..

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've always been interested regarding paranormal stuff, I love watching Ghost Hunters and A Haunting
    Overrating the Underrated
    49ers/Lakers/USC/Dodgers/Kings
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I seen one.A guy died in my room before I moved in there.Anyway one Night I was sleeping and woke up and it was all dark in my room and the hallway light was on and I seen a white shadow thing moving slowly across my room towards the hallway.So im like WTF and I jump up and run and look down the hallway where the light is, and its gone..Went and slept on the couch after that..But that was when I was a christian, now im an atheist.All the other atheist say there is no such thing as ghost So I dont know what to believe.I know what I saw but maybe my brain was playing tricks on me or something

Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do believe they exist, but haven't seen them.

I found this photo once of an ouija board ghost. It was some fat guy sitting on a couch in someone's house. Scary -.-

Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    We heard footsteps in our house too.people who say its not real just because they havent seen them, well they should go to a place where someone died and turn off the lights and stay for along time.I've only seen/heard the ghost in 1 of my houses, and thats the only one someone died in too..Was actually a old man that died in my bedroom wasnt too many months after that I moved in.

Exotic Bud Enthusiast TheStuddMuffin's Avatar
    TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pump that iron! View Post
    I don't believe in ghosts to be honest with you. I think I wanted to actually believe in them when I was younger (I still do to some extent) because it would be cool y'know? But I gotta be real with myself...the very notion of ghosts is just ridiculous.
    Ever watch the show Ghost Hunters?

V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This one time a ghost raped me then I whistled for a cab and when it got near I said are you aware there are people in this world who have wow strong arms, o rly, ya rly, boom protein everywhere, the end.

caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dated a few girls who believed in ghosts. One told me that she had some living in her house and it was an angry spirit..

My aunt also believes in ghosts as well. She said her house was built on an old Native American Indian burial ground and their ghosts aren't happy with her house. She says they break things occasionally. She truly is terrified of them.

It's actually pretty embarrassing for me to listen to it. I roll my eyes when she goes on. Sometimes she will freak out. She would swear she heard a sound and won't calm down until I check out the other room and tell her that there weren't any ghosts. Because of this, some of my younger cousins are also terrified of her house.

Her house does look like something out of a horror movie though. My aunt collects dolls and they are EVERYWHERE in the house. Some have weird eyes that seem to stare at you. No wonder she's skittish.

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If there's something strange in the neighborhood... who you gonna call?

V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HoosierBoy View Post
    If there's something strange in the neighborhood... who you gonna call?
    Blockbusters

ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThinkBig05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At my old house we saw ghosts like all thetime, one of my mums friends woke up to being strangled in her bed. and my mum use to hear chains coming up the stairs when no one else was there.

anyway we always knew when we lived there that a B-17 bomber had crashed into the garden during WWII so there were debris and bones litered inderground.
    but whe we moved out the new owners where breaking down walls to make the house bigger and in the wall that was directly beside my head when i went to sleep was a few bones (human) and a very large gold Crucifix. they left the cross in there because they didnt want to 'disturb' anything.

Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheStuddMuffin View Post
    Ever watch the show Ghost Hunters?
    I got the dvd collection of that. It sucked ass. I only watched half of it and took it back to the video store. Nothing I didn't already know.

Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dunno if this was a dream or not, but it seemed pretty damn real to me. so i woke up in the middle of the night, unable to move. i felt my face really cold and i could hear a woman's voice whispering gibberish in my ear. then i looked at the window and it was a glowing blue colour. being so close to the window, i could hear chains being dragged as if they were attached to a person (true story)

makes my hair stand up just typing it

Originally Posted by Beach Boy XL View Post
    i dunno if this was a dream or not, but it seemed pretty damn real to me. so i woke up in the middle of the night, unable to move. i felt my face really cold and i could hear a woman's voice whispering gibberish in my ear. then i looked at the window and it was a glowing blue colour. being so close to the window, i could hear chains being dragged as if they were attached to a person (true story)

makes my hair stand up just typing it
    Possibly sleep paralysis which is the case for many ghost sightings.

Beast Mode [on] off Beast Genetics's Avatar
    Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    I lived in a haunted house for the first 18 years of my life. I got used to it but it freaked my friends out. The house I lived in in New Orleans burned down in the 40's and was rebuilt 2 adults and 3 children and a servant all died in there(serious)my mom used to work at the recorder of mortages at city hall Ive seen the records. Late at night you could here people upstairs walking and every few years or so you would hear a scream and some crying like little kids.(Nobody lived upstairs) I honestly cannot remember how many experiences I've had in that house.No BS. Thank god hurricane Katrina finished it off thats how it should stay. You show me someone who doesnt believe in ghost and Ill show you someone who never lived in that god foresaken house.
    TEAM KELLUM

RIP *Sara Epstein*,*Loula Rain Gonzalez*

Excuses or Results pick one you cant have both.

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight.

Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Clipto19 View Post
    definately sleep paralysis

I used to believe in ghosts, now I'm about 70% sure they don't exist. I still love ghost hunters though, this new season is kicking ass

Originally Posted by Beast Genetics View Post
    I lived in a haunted house for the first 18 years of my life. I got used to it but it freaked my friends out. The house I lived in in New Orleans burned down in the 40's and was rebuilt 2 adults and 3 children and a servant all died in there(serious)my mom used to work at the recorder of mortages at city hall Ive seen the records. Late at night you could here people upstairs walking and every few years or so you would hear a scream and some crying like little kids.(Nobody lived upstairs) I honestly cannot remember how many experiences I've had in that house.No BS. Thank god hurricane Katrina finished it off thats how it should stay. You show me someone who doesnt believe in ghost and Ill show you someone who never lived in that god foresaken house.
    Yeah thats whats weird and I dont understand.why arent ghost more proven and considered a fact?I mean it seems like theres enough proof out there, why not call it official and put it on the news and all that?

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah I seen one.A guy died in my room before I moved in there.Anyway one Night I was sleeping and woke up and it was all dark in my room and the hallway light was on and I seen a white shadow thing moving slowly across my room towards the hallway.So im like WTF and I jump up and run and look down the hallway where the light is, and its gone..Went and slept on the couch after that..But that was when I was a christian, now im an atheist.All the other atheist say there is no such thing as ghost So I dont know what to believe.I know what I saw but maybe my brain was playing tricks on me or something
    Uhhh...Athiesm has nothing at all to do with ghosts. It is simply the absence of belief in existence of Gods/deities. Think for yourself man, good lord. You're like a Goth/Emo doing everything their f@ggy friends say to do because it's what you're supposed to do when you're f@ggy (aka Goth/Emo).

As for ghosts...(at the 5:58 mark)

pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah, he's in the other room right now. it's late, but he won't be quiet.

Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sleep paralysis is interesting and fun at the same time. I love that floating to the ceiling sensation.

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    Uhhh...Athiesm has nothing at all to do with ghosts. It is simply the absence of belief in existence of Gods/deities. Think for yourself man, good lord. You're like a Goth/Emo doing everything their f@ggy friends say to do because it's what you're supposed to do when you're f@ggy (aka Goth/Emo).

As for ghosts...(at the 5:58 mark)

goth/emo? lol plz son.Every atheist i've ever met always said they dont believe in ANY super natural things and every single one said ghost are 100% fake..But I do believe in them because i've seen one.think for my self? good lord(lol!)???what are you some theist or some crazy **** like that and you're telling me to think for my self?If you arent atheist then you arent thinking for your self.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    goth/emo? lol plz son.Every atheist i've ever met always said they dont believe in ANY super natural things and every single one said ghost are 100% fake..But I do believe in them because i've seen one.think for my self? good lord(lol!)???what are you some theist or some crazy **** like that and you're telling me to think for my self?If you arent atheist then you arent thinking for your self.
    Am I Theist or some "crazy **** like that"? No. I think whatever I want to without the need to label my beliefs. You seem to be conflicted in your belief of the supernatural because of your self-imposed "Atheist" label though. I'm thinking for myself because I'm NOT an "Atheist".

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    Am I Theist or some "crazy **** like that"? No. I think whatever I want to without the need to label my beliefs. You seem to be conflicted in your belief of the supernatural because of your self-imposed "Atheist" label though. I'm thinking for myself because I'm NOT an "Atheist".
    God isn't real so whats your point again?

Beast Mode [on] off Beast Genetics's Avatar
    Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah thats whats weird and I dont understand.why arent ghost more proven and considered a fact?I mean it seems like theres enough proof out there, why not call it official and put it on the news and all that?
    I dont know.
    TEAM KELLUM

RIP *Sara Epstein*,*Loula Rain Gonzalez*

Excuses or Results pick one you cant have both.

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight.

God isn't real so whats your point again?
    My point is that if you don't want to believe in God, cool. But you seem to be allowing other people to influence your beliefs regardless of how much you seem to want to convince yourself that you are a free-thinker ("All the other atheists did this and that", "All the other atheists believe this and that", etc)