eber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what happens if you overtrain your muscles?

ok , please post here what can happen if you overtrain your muscles. i want to know every point.
    Albert Einstein once said:"There are two things which are infinite.The universe and human stupidity!"
    Although, im not quite sure about the universe!

bump post guys
    Albert Einstein once said:"There are two things which are infinite.The universe and human stupidity!"

bump

DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUILEE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    search button
    If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?

bump , what ?

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You bump your freakin post every 10 minutes?

Give us a break dude.

If you overtrain you won't give your muscles a chance to rest, therefore you're not giving them a chance to grow. So, you'll basically be sore and tired. You may also get depressed from the excess level of cytokines and you may lose your appetite.

As for what happens at the cellular level, I'm not sure.

Hope this helps.

jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there is not really much long-term physical affects of it. assuming you don't overtrain, why does it matter?

can muscles get soft because of overtraining ?

sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if Iam correct but I think the nurvous system is the main cause of overtraing.

When you train muscle is broken down and damaged and your nurvous system takes a beating. If you do not give yourself a time to recover the nurvous system will simply be battered hence the syptoms of immune system weakening.

I think this is right.

What time is it in Malta? Madcow2's Avatar
    Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Central nervous system fatigue and supercompensation at the muscular level are both factors at play. You would be well served by reading this and seeing how it is generally handled in the real world when designing program. http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/...rtraining.html

i really dont feel overtrained , i feel very good ... but maybe i am overtrained i dunno , i just fear all my workouts everyday are worthless and pointless ;( .
    the thing is , i dont get too good results. but that could maybe be because i didnt change my routine for 5 months LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

What time is it in Malta? Madcow2's Avatar
    Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madcow2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Generally, if you are making solid progress I'd advise against changing a routine. Don't think that just flipping crap around every so often is going to change much if you didn't progress consistently with what you were doing previously. Unless you are a raw beginner it's often not enough to go to the gym and work hard. You need to lay out a plan of progression so that you are working smart first and then hard. 4 steps sidewise to 1 forward is a bad efficiency ratio.