Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Thanks!!

Originally Posted by DanVanVliet View Post
    Welcome and congrads on the progress.
    Thanks for the welcome and the compliments...gotta a long road ahead, but with people like you, it's gonna be a great journey!!

Keep up the great work!
    "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will." Rom. 12:1-2

urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by sytennison View Post
    Congratulations on your transformation, Kim, and welcome to the >35 crowd!

I taught my 5 year old daughter about macronutrients, sugar and the glycemic index rating of carbs. She now knows why oatmeal is good for her in the morning but, like most kids, she still craves sugar. The difference is that she understands why she likes sugar. That kick-in-the-pants burst of energy from high-glycemic index carbs is fun, fun, fun!
    Thanks, Steve! I have a 5-yr old daughter too. IN fact, I think I have a pic just like yours, of my hubbie w/her. Makes me smile every time I see it! Little girls need their Daddys!
    "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will." Rom. 12:1-2

Smile Winning!

Originally Posted by IR45N View Post
    Congrats. You've certainly made a case that eating better and looking VERY good is not punishment! Sounds like you've made it all into a win win situation!
    Thanks for the welcome!! And yes, I FEEL LIKE A WINNER!! A winner amongst winners!!

Smile Boomer Sooner Fan!!

Originally Posted by kodlawnman View Post
    great post and gooduck ! I too am hooked like you and it has changed my life also I can totally relate welcome !
    WOO HOO...ANOTHER SOONER FAN!! I'm Sooner Born and Sooner bred (you know the rest of the song, right?!)

Thanks for the welcome!!

Smile Serving

Originally Posted by Olie View Post
    Welcome Kim and nice progress. You will like it here, the people are awesome. Keep up the good work and thank you husband for serving.
    Thanks for the welcome!

And here's a "you're welcome" from my hubbie. I'm so proud of what he does. (Not to mention how incredibly SEXY he is in his flight suit...yum!)

Keep up the great work!

Smile It's up to you!

Originally Posted by kondor View Post
    First off, you look great

Now thats what i am talking about! I only discovered this forum recently after taking up bodybuilding a few weeks ago. But there is this overall tone of "who the hell wants to be 20 when they can look this good at XX". It has totally changed my life, my outlook on what my life is going to be. Approaching 40 fat I felt just a tad down about it, then I came here, saw people like you "urbanmommy" and male equivalents and realised it is up to me what my 40s will be like.

I have decided they will be better than my 20s, and you are an inspiration.
    First, thanks for the welcome!

IMO, my 40's will be the greatest!! I've realized it's the choices I make that determine how I"m gonna feel and look. I choose to workout. I choose to eat right. I choose to SMILE!

Great attitude!!

Smile Thanks!

Originally Posted by B4* View Post
    Keep up the effort and the progess will follow...
    Thanks, Brian!!

I think my enthusiasm is a little too much caffeine. tee hee...I love my coffee!

Smile Thanks!!

Originally Posted by metfan View Post
    Welcome aboard Kim you will love it in here. Many fun people and great advice from alot of folks.

Reach for the top, you have reached some goals and know what it takes, so you know what you have to do to continue.

Congrats & Good Luck

Paul
    Thanks, Paul!! I'm already loving the "Over 35" group.

Good luck with your goals, too!

I'm a little jealous

Originally Posted by Islandtroll View Post
    Welcome Kim

Great post! Keep up the hard work!
    Thanks, Michael! But I'm a little jealous of your whereabouts...you get to see all that gorgeous landscape everyday...must be tough!

Keep me posted on your progress!

Thank you!!

Originally Posted by crazycelt View Post
    Welcome!!
    Thanks for the welcome!

Smile Thanks, Chris!

Originally Posted by Guff View Post
    Welcome mommy!
    Thanks for the welcome! You're looking great!

Smile Jealous of you, too!

Originally Posted by alkell View Post
    Hi Urban, welcome to the forum. Hope you get as much out of this place as I have. You are lookin' great BTW.
    Thanks for the welcome and the compliments!

Australia? Man! I'd give my eye teeth to go there...btw: if you see Keith Urban, tell him "Hey" for me! (gosh I love his music!)

Red face blushing some more...

Originally Posted by mtxpert View Post
    Hi, welcome. Anything else I say might possibly get me in trouble...
    Thanks for the welcome! Made me smile...

You've made great progress! Keep up the good work!

Smile Thanks, Lori!

Originally Posted by bbbom View Post
    Welcome Kim! And congrats on your transformation, you do look great! Way to go teaching the kids about fitness & nutrition too.
    Thanks for your welcome!! Any Mom that rides dirt bikes deserves a standing ovation!!!

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Urban: about beautiful making beautiful, here are my two little Grandkiddies: their parents ( of which one is my son) are equally "gorgeous" lol....

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome to the boards! Great job losing the weight and getting into shape. Very motivating.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Biff_Magnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by urbanmommy View Post
    ...I think he's just spying on me...
    Really?

BTW, you are really hot. I wish I was married to you. Oh wait...I am.

Very proud of you and all you have accomplished.

Originally Posted by Biff_Magnum View Post
    Really?

BTW, you are really hot. I wish I was married to you. Oh wait...I am.

Very proud of you and all you have accomplished.
    Thanks, sweetie!

Originally Posted by Kevin Miller View Post
    Welcome to the boards! Great job losing the weight and getting into shape. Very motivating.
    Thanks, Kevin!! I appreciate the encouragement. Hope I can encourage you all as well!

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    Urban: about beautiful making beautiful, here are my two little Grandkiddies: their parents ( of which one is my son) are equally "gorgeous" lol....

They are BEAUTIFUL!! Give 'em LOTS AND LOTS of kisses, k?