Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

The Fit Show: The First Ever Bodybuilding And Fitness Web Video.

Chapman Media Group and Bodybuilding.com partner to produce the first ever Bodybuilding and Fitness video program on the web starting June 14th.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fitshow.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    Last edited by webmaster; 06-28-2005 at 03:49 PM.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Unregistered

Awesome!!!

Thank you BodyBuilding.com. I live in a medium size town in Texas and to actually discuss bodybuilding with someone can be few and far between conversations. I have been coming to your web site since I was introduced to it over a year ago. I have found so much information and inspiration that your website is now my home page. I have listened to the radio discussion just briefly but to bring video to the web site is a genius idea. All I have is this web site and magazines to try to get to know bodybuilding and what it is all about. Now with this video I can better understand the dedication and determination people have for this sport. Thank you again.

A Loyal Consumer

CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000)

Absolutely

Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Thank you BodyBuilding.com. I live in a medium size town in Texas and to actually discuss bodybuilding with someone can be few and far between conversations. I have been coming to your web site since I was introduced to it over a year ago. I have found so much information and inspiration that your website is now my home page. I have listened to the radio discussion just briefly but to bring video to the web site is a genius idea. All I have is this web site and magazines to try to get to know bodybuilding and what it is all about. Now with this video I can better understand the dedication and determination people have for this sport. Thank you again. A Loyal Consumer
    It's the same here in the UK. There are NO bodybuilding shows shown on any of the 800 odd channels on digital satellite and so to have a weekly show online (and viewable now I have an ADSL connection) is astonishing. Well done and expect an e-mail on suggestions for future programmes

Unregistered

The Fit Show Rocks

This is good stuff. I look forward to next weeks episode. Thank You Bodybuilding.com

DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

The Fit Show is unlike anything else on the internet. I think this is an excellent addition to BB.com, which is one of the best bodybuilding sites on the net. Looking forward to next weeks episode already!
    [][][]----TEAM EPIC----[][][]

CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Good Show

I really liked watching Milos Sarcev talk about working the chest. I even learned a few things, like the different angle cable crossovers. BB.com should let Milos do a segment on each bodypart. I think he would be a better person to describe a true bodybuilding workout over the bodybuilders who push extreme amounts of weights and train more like a powerlifter.

training101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Very Nice!

south_paw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) south_paw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) south_paw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) south_paw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) south_paw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) south_paw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you supposed to rep that slowly...as shown in the video???

Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

am i missing something?

its mot working for me? just shows the quicktime logo in the middle of the screen whats goin on?

Unregistered

Help is on the way!

A few tips to view The Fit Show.

1. Make sure you have the Flash player installed.
    2. Use IE to watch. Internet Explorer.
    3. Email feedback@thefitshow.com if nothing else.
    Enjoy.

Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It would be very handy if it was possible to download the fitshow also, rather than just flash. Im sure this would be appreciated by a lot of people
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

arifkhan_001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Milos Sarcev training video

Great show, learned a lot from Milos Sarcev about chest workout.

Hope to see more training videos on other bodyparts.

Anyways keep up the good work bb.com.

N00b at weight training Hyunchback's Avatar
    Hyunchback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

THIS is what I wanted!

I was somewhat disappointed in the first 2 Fit shows but stuck around for #3. THIS episode is what I'm wanting to see on The Fit Show!

More on the best way to exploit the excersizes we all perform for the maximum gains.

Yes, it's interesting to hear the pro body builders talk about the sport but I'm never going to be a competitor. That doesn't mean I don't try develop what I have.

Fit Show 3 delivers what I want to see.

Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bodybuilding is rarely on television here in Canada so this is awesome!

Unregistered

Unhappy Not working!:(

I`ve tried the Milo`s video in the morning, it was working then but not it only runs for a few minutes then stops! Can this be due to my cable connection? can anyone help? anyone experiencing the same problem?

Thanks

Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol milos reminds me of arnold
    "I want...I can...I will" - toe-pickin' guitar player Tony Melendez

*Misc Entrepreneur Crew* http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160254601

Unregistered
    Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I`ve tried the Milo`s video in the morning, it was working then but not it only runs for a few minutes then stops! Can this be due to my cable connection? can anyone help? anyone experiencing the same problem?

Thanks
    There are 3 different version along the left side:

http://thefitshow.com/week3/milos_chest_med.htm

Try the large version if the med is not working good for you.

ZeRiNiaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeRiNiaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

the only show i like better than the fit show is family guy, but i still give it 2 thumbs way up. I learned i do my chest workouts wrong. hehe.

Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darb77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

still wont work for me1

what in the hell? I have the latest flash, tried small, medium, and large, have the latest quicktime player, The ad plays for black pearl and then the quicktime logo comes up and thats it, I wana watch this!

training101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

1. Make sure you have the Flash player installed.
    2. Use IE to watch. Internet Explorer.
    3. Email feedback@thefitshow.com if nothing else.
    Enjoy.

I doesn't work in Firefox, but it does in I.E.

P.S. I learned more then I expected from that show on chest. I gave it a try yesterday and I am sore, but it's a feel good type of sore. I hope to see each major muscle group covered in future shows similar to the last one.

JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000)
    pretty cool, i like the idea of training for strength tho.

i might drop the weight and just focus on the form. one thing i will never do is train on a machine however (or smith machine), im never gonna compete, and i hate the idea of a machine forcing my body to move in a way its not supposed too.

i think i will stick to the way i do bench, but change the way i do dumbells.

i think what he said about the guy doing 180lbs with a nice chest, and the guy doing 400lbs with a small chest is so true. alot of people just throw weights around. main point IMO=control the weight on the way down.
    RON PAUL '08 ronpaul2008.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

PepeTheSadClown

Downloadable

I agree with Tony that the show would be super awesome cool if downloadable in an .avi or .mpeg format to view on the computer without the slow buffering of the website. I also agree with the memebers that enjoyed the third episode the best, the first was informative - but only about one bodybuilder whereas the third applies to all. The second fit show seemed more like a contest wrap up and while that is cool i would like the fit show to be more informative on the act of bodybuilding not so much the product. Overall though I am just super mega excited by the concept of the fit show to improve everyone's understanding of perhaps the best physical activity known to man.

Just my opinion...
    btw it does work on firefox...

Unregistered

Thumbs up Great show + suggestions

Thank you for this great idea.

I have only one wish: make it available in a full screen view, because it's a little uncomfartable to watch this in a small window in the browser. it would also be great if the show could be downloaded and saved (at least older episodes) on the computer.

Thank you.

Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah definelty would be great if you can download it. It could become the flex show of the new millenium
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Unregistered
    How about making a dvd avaible after X numbers of shows?

Koz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Guys, as a media file streams to your PC it is often times stored on your hard drive. On your PCs, look in your Temporary Internet Files folder. After watching video from the web, I'll go to this folder, arrange it by file size and look to see if I have a copy of the vid local.

I know the Milos Chest Training video is a .FLV file. So, after watching the video from BB.com, hit your search button and enter .flv. The Milos video should appear, among other things depending on what you have watched. Next, go out to Google.com and look for ".flv file viewer." I downloaded a freeware viewer so that I can watch these files.

Great job BB.com...this is an excellent resource to bodybuilding news and training. There's just nothing like this on TV since the old days of the FlexMuscle TV show on ESPN.

UK-hardbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

You have to disable your pop-up blockers, such as google bar and Norton Internet Security for this to work - that's what happned to me, now it works 100% fine!

As for a downloadable version, as nice as that would be.. I don't think it would be possible because as you may have noticed, there was advertisements on that page (Sponsors).. having a downloadable video would mean that peoplew get the video (peer 2 peer, sharing, whatever) without giving the sponsor any attention.. then the video's would no longer be free!

The way I look at it, I jut learned a hell of a lot from this chest workout video and it was free.. The fact that I can't download it doesnt bother me and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it!

Well done Bodybuilding.com.. you guys are doing a supererb job!

Registered User AintNothingToIt's Avatar
    AintNothingToIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Please More!

Originally Posted by CyberMuscle
    I really liked watching Milos Sarcev talk about working the chest. I even learned a few things, like the different angle cable crossovers. BB.com should let Milos do a segment on each bodypart. I think he would be a better person to describe a true bodybuilding workout over the bodybuilders who push extreme amounts of weights and train more like a powerlifter.

I couldn't agree more. Milos Sarcev doing this for everybody part would be outstanding. I mean today alot of bodybuilders are going along the lines of lifting HEAVY weights, Milos says go lighter to feel the muscle-mind connection and I have to agree. Using the way that Milos teaches people to train is not only going to add muscle mass to you but is going to save your joints in the short- and long-run. Bodybuilding.com please make more videos with Milos teaching us how to train the correct way. And Milos please contiune to make these videos; people today are letting their ego's follow them from the start of their workout to the end.

astroboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astroboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That was fantastic. The Milos episode, as everyone has said, was definately the best. I learned that I can definately improve my bench press by sticking my elbows out more, and pressing my upper chest out more. Good tips.
    The journey begins - [url]http://www.fitprofile.com/profile.asp?pid=396[/url]

Unregistered
    I think the interviewer in Monica Brant interview was overpowering and unskilled. Because of her numerous interruptions the interview did not have a smooth flow.