the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Kristi Lees - How A Vegan Lifestyle Changed Tonya Kay's Life.

A pro dancer since the age of 15, Tonya believes 'We are what we eat and I'd rather be a sexy young coconut than empty, puffy pasta - even if it is whole wheat!'

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kristi15.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Gorillas are vegetarians, huh. Guess someone should tell all those gorillas out there to stop eating insects.

course, insects probably don't "count" when you're a vegetarian, since they're not soft and cuddly.
    "As a man sow shall he reap, and I know that talk is cheap." Heathen - Bob Marley

"No chains around my feet but I'm not free, I know I am bound here in captivity." Concrete Jungle - B.M.

captcraig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tonya, good for you. My studies on nutrition have taken me further into the studies of being vegetarian. I believe a lot is to be said for eating live food as opposed to just a chunk of meat for protien. Live food contains all the enzymes, and minerals, vitamins, fiber, etc.

Dr Caldwell Esselstyn's research shows beyond any reasonable doubt that the American "Western" diet is very dangerous to health. Heart disease, cancer, diabetes, ED, etc. Meat, milk, processed food, fat, the list goes on. Impressive how a plant based diet cleans out our bloodstream, drops LDL, etc.

I will most likely continue some eggs, chicken breast, fish but will change my protein over to ON soy and begin to add a hell of a lot more live food to my diet.

davies4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ironbuddah View Post
    Gorillas are vegetarians, huh. Guess someone should tell all those gorillas out there to stop eating insects.

course, insects probably don't "count" when you're a vegetarian, since they're not soft and cuddly.
    LOL, well said.

Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antadnepe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Song 22 Gram Drug

hithopponge photoshopexpresstechniques com/]canadian pharmacy ****** This medication was created to replace Lirbium photoshopexpresstechniques com/ - order diazepam

LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Allergy Medicine Causes Suicide

hithopponge photoshopexpresstechniques com/]buy diazepam without prescription The fast acting nature of the medication makes it a go to option for doctors in a wide variety of fields photoshopexpresstechniques com/ - ****** pill

LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveBruri has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Romeo Juliet Baz Drug Use

hithopponge photoshopexpresstechniques com/]diazepam no prescription Also known as diazepam, ****** is a benzodiazepine drug that is prescribed and used for many people photoshopexpresstechniques com/ - cheap ****** without prescription