Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sockomalo View Post
    i can understand what youre saying, and i am a christian as well. but the fact still remains living those lives are sinful(vanity, gluttony, greed, drug use, standing naked in front of the world), and to say that anything bad comes from God is just blasphemous.
    christianity has more to do with the way you treat others, then how you treat yourself...

drug use is mans law, not gods law.. vanity and greed -ya, but maybee not in ronnies case.. does he take care of his kids? does he make time for others? did bodybuilding help provide for his family? did his career in bodybuilding give joy,insperation, and pleasure to others? or did he get into bodybuilding just to please himeself?

i would have to say, as bodybuilders,, we are all a little better off because of ronnie coleman. and that sure as hell isnt vanity

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    Questioning god doesn't = being stupid. I have met tons of aetheists who are more intellectual than many I will ever meet.

Religion and politics are the quickest and easiest way for people to turn against each other or not be friendly/professional on these board and lose focus on why we are here - pro bbing.

There is a whole section for religious ranting in the MISC Section.
    not stupid for questioning God, but read what he said. it makes no sense.

agreed on the second part, keep religion and cutler outta here :P
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bxbombers View Post
    christianity has more to do with the way you treat others, then how you treat yourself...

drug use is mans law, not gods law.. vanity and greed -ya, but maybee not in ronnies case.. does he take care of his kids? does he make time for others? did bodybuilding help provide for his family? did his career in bodybuilding give joy,insperation, and pleasure to others? or did he get into bodybuilding just to please himeself?

i would have to say, as bodybuilders,, we are all a little better off because of ronnie coleman. and that sure as hell isnt vanity
    using synthetic drugs to alter your body to make more muscle than naturally possible in order to look better? does that seem right? and yes it is vanity and more

it doesnt matter that it's man's law, God teaches us to be obedient. heroin/******* and all other drugs are also illegal by man's law, but it is still a sin in God's eyes for us to use/abuse them

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

LOL. man you really must be stupid.... one of the reasons you dont believe in God is because he wouldnt want people using steroids etc? how does that make sense in your head? Fortunately what you believe doesnt matter.....
    I was joking.

As far as i am concerned there is no god, not because 'it' doesn't want me to use steroids or whatever, but because faith is the antithesis of reason, that is what i believe.

You are free to believe what you want and good luck to ya.

If there was a god i couldn't care less what 'it' wanted, i live MY life how i wish, not how anyone or anything else wants me to live.

If believing in 'superior being' is your thing, as the whole fukking world turns to sh*t then you are welcome to it.
    Last edited by sikboy; 10-08-2007 at 04:32 PM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    using synthetic drugs to alter your body to make more muscle than naturally possible in order to look better? does that seem right? and yes it is vanity and more

it doesnt matter that it's man's law, God teaches us to be obedient. heroin/******* and all other drugs are also illegal by man's law, but it is still a sin in God's eyes for us to use/abuse them
    i can agree and disagree with ya.. as a cop i of course believe in obaying mans law... but mans law isnt black and white..and i have never expected anyone to follow most of these bull**** laws.

does god expect us to not go 1 mph over the speed limit? because that means your being disobedient by breaking mans law. we are also allowed to have abortions by law,, would god agree with that? am i a sinner because i talk on my cell while driving?

when did god say you cant take steroids, and when did he say we have to follow what others tell us. god himself broke the law

Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    I was joking.

As far as i am concerned there is no god, not because 'it' doesn't want me to use steroids or whatever, but because faith is the antithesis of reason, that is what i believe.

You are free to believe what you want and good luck to ya.

If there was a god i couldn't care less what 'it' wanted, i live MY life how i wish, not how anyone or anything else wants me to live.

If believing in 'superior being' is your thing, as the whole fukking world turns to sh*t then you are welcome to it.
    aww did i hurt your feelings? thanks for the neg by the way, must make you feel powerful. so does sticking it to yourself in the ass i suppose. I guess youre just trying to compensate for other areas you are lacking in, like as you displayed earlier your lack of intelligence. I will say it again i dont care what you believe, as it simply doesnt matter. believe what you want, it doesnt change the truth. you can keep living your life as you wish, i never asked you to change. you dont have to stop taking steroids year round, and you can still spend your life on here where all the 15 year olds kiss your ass because youre a mod with high reps.

if believing in "nothing" is your thing, as the whole fukking world turns to ****, then you are welcome to

Originally Posted by bxbombers View Post
    i can agree and disagree with ya.. as a cop i of course believe in obaying mans law... but mans law isnt black and white..and i have never expected anyone to follow most of these bull**** laws.

does god expect us to not go 1 mph over the speed limit? because that means your being disobedient by breaking mans law. we are also allowed to have abortions by law,, would god agree with that? am i a sinner because i talk on my cell while driving?

when did god say you cant take steroids, and when did he say we have to follow what others tell us. god himself broke the law

nobody makes us do anything thats the great part. God gave us free will, where we are all free to do what we want. we are to obey man's law unless it goes against what the church teaches.

no the bible doesnt say steroids are illegal. steroids have a legitimate pharmaceutical use. if you abuse them just to get bigger and look better, then youre sinning.

talking on a cell phone can be a major distraction, and some say its almost as bad as driving drunk. if youre impairing your driving and putting other peoples lives at risk, then yes i could see that as being a sin. i can talk on a cell phone really quick and not get distracted by it so i dont see it as a problem, plus it isnt illegal here

mods wanna rename this to religion/politics section? lol

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    you dont have to stop taking steroids year round, and you can still spend your life on here where all the 15 year olds kiss your ass because youre a mod with high reps.
    Sikboy is no longer a mod, just seems very passionate for what he believes in, admirable.

Thats why I said earlier in the thread if politics and religion enter the discussion, the thread will start changing direction. E-fights begin and are never related much to bodybuilding, but ones own personal beliefs better left untyped or discussed in the forums.

The thread is going from Ronnie crying backstage to...............
    Last edited by LUKEDEICHER; 10-08-2007 at 04:49 PM.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Sikboy is no longer a mod, just seems very passionate for what he believes in, admirable.

The thread is going from Ronnie crying backstage to...............
    and what does he believe in? legalizing steroids? lol

yea ronnie, to cutler, to religion, what next?

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aww did i hurt your feelings? thanks for the neg by the way, must make you feel powerful. so does sticking it to yourself in the ass i suppose. I guess youre just trying to compensate for other areas you are lacking in, like as you displayed earlier your lack of intelligence. I will say it again i dont care what you believe, as it simply doesnt matter. believe what you want, it doesnt change the truth. you can keep living your life as you wish, i never asked you to change. you dont have to stop taking steroids year round, and you can still spend your life on here where all the 15 year olds kiss your ass because youre a mod with high reps.

if believing in "nothing" is your thing, as the whole fukking world turns to ****, then you are welcome to
    LOL.
    and what does he believe in? legalizing steroids? lol

yea ronnie, to cutler, to religion, what next?
    Steroids are legal to use in the U.K BTW.

I believe in myself and my minds ability to think and learn.

I am not going to insult you, it is far beneath me.

Keep insulting me if you wish, because you are displaying your lack of maturity and intelligence by doing so and i don't have time to engage in petty arguments with someone as one dimensional as yourself.
    Last edited by sikboy; 10-08-2007 at 05:40 PM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    LOL.

Being as strict as it is the U.S. , I forget how other countries view the meds and them being legal.

All the guys that trash the pros for using them on stage, it is more a recreational supplement in legalized countries.

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

LOL.

I believe in myself and my minds ability to think and learn.

I am not going to insult you, it is far beneath me.

Keep insulting me if you wish, because you are displaying your lack of maturity and intelligence by doing so and i don't have time to engage in petty arguments with someone as one dimensional as yourself.
    LOL
    you dont have any time? funny coming from someone who lives on an online forum. and lack of maturity? you would just have to look at 18 000 of your 19 000 posts to see how immature you are. and i dont even have to get started on the lack of intelligence because you have displayed it over and over. just go back to the misc section and stay there, im done with you.

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Being as strict as it is the U.S. , I forget how other countries view the meds and them being legal.

All the guys that trash the pros for using them on stage, it is more a recreational supplement in legalized countries.
    Since this thread has changed directions, can you tell me how well you like the Redline Liquid Caps?

I think it looks like a superior fat loss supplement.
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    Since this thread has changed directions, can you tell me how well you like the Redline Liquid Caps?

I think it looks like a superior fat loss supplement.
    Sorry to be rude with the highjake..........

But I really like them. I tried Lipo 6, muscletech hardcore, xenadrine I had some effectiveness with. Than one day GNC was discounting half price redline caps. I immediately noticed hunger cravings go down and lost alot of weight over the summer. Been off of the supplement for several weeks. Just started again and my body jitters shortly after taking and going to the gym. Mixing the redline, with a no product and a cup of coffee I feel like I am bouncing off the walls in the morning these days.

Now everyone reacts to supplements different. Like I said Lipo 6 I felt nothing from. But some reason I like the redline. I have not tried the drink yet.

Sorry, continue with Ronnie crying......................

Sorry to be rude with the highjake..........
    theres no highjacking going here :P

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    where are the ronnie haters now...I highly doubt they will post in here. Great video...
    POSITIVE 716251 from NEGATIVE 200,000

Lowerthefever, "All pro BBers are natural except Jay Cutler"

DiamondDelts, "Well you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time. Give a short, joking answer like dex and people will say you are unprofessional/ghetto. Give long, deep, analytical answers like kai and people say you are irritating/beating around the bush. You just can't win either way."

woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It looked like he was crying at the beggining (sp?) of his goodbye speach too. I can really tell that Ronnie truly Loves bodybuilding.
    Last edited by woodsballa; 10-08-2007 at 08:08 PM.
    I had a goal to be the best from day one
    -Jay Cutler

Success comes before work..only in the dictionary

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Train beyond the pain..and death is your only release-Steve Michalik

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=100613961&posted=1#post100613961

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Words can't even express how much Ronnie Coleman has impacted my passion for bodybuilding, and my attitude in general towards life. I will still enjoy sitting back and watching his training videos, and for that short period of time, be given the honour to watch a man he truly loves his life, and loves what he does. Ronnie Coleman is a class act, a great guy, the most humblest of champions, and the bodybuilding scene will never be the same again.

Thank you Ronnie. Thank you for everything.
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJB3648 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't view this video for some reason. Is there something wrong with the link?
    MJB3648

GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nobody makes us do anything thats the great part. God gave us free will, where we are all free to do what we want. we are to obey man's law unless it goes against what the church teaches.

no the bible doesnt say steroids are illegal. steroids have a legitimate pharmaceutical use. if you abuse them just to get bigger and look better, then youre sinning.

talking on a cell phone can be a major distraction, and some say its almost as bad as driving drunk. if youre impairing your driving and putting other peoples lives at risk, then yes i could see that as being a sin. i can talk on a cell phone really quick and not get distracted by it so i dont see it as a problem, plus it isnt illegal here

mods wanna rename this to religion/politics section? lol
    Dude, keep your religious bull**** that you have been brainwashed with off of the forums. Respect that people have beliefs that differ from yours and that doesn't merit any less respect.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    went way off topic, keep that political/religion stuff in the sub forums where they belong.