Legionnaire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A Comrade In Need Of A Workout Help

I've been working out for weeks not, but I work out different parts everyday. I have been doing this:
    Mon:Arms
    Tues:Chest
    Wed:Back
    Thur:Legs&Shoulders
    Fri:A little bit of everything
    SAT&SUN:Rest=No Gym Access
    What should I do? I want to mainly focus on my chest and arms...but still hit the legs. Can someone give me a nice workout scheduale...Thanks
    6'0" 155lbs
    If you want peace, prepare for waR

I'm just a regular dude iron619's Avatar
    iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

consider this

Originally Posted by Legionnaire
    I've been working out for weeks not, but I work out different parts everyday. I have been doing this:
    Mon:Arms
    Tues:Chest
    Wed:Back
    Thur:Legs&Shoulders
    Fri:A little bit of everything
    SAT&SUN:Rest=No Gym Access
    What should I do? I want to mainly focus on my chest and arms...but still hit the legs. Can someone give me a nice workout scheduale...Thanks
    6'0" 155lbs
    Hey dude,
    How can you effectively work your chest and back after doing arms on Monday? If you work out your arms on Monday, that means you are exhausting your biceps and triceps. Your routine shows that you do Chest on Tuesday. Aren't your triceps still fatigued? I know I can't give 100% to my chest if my triceps are pre-exhausted. And you said you wanted to focus on your chest, so maybe doing arms first thing in the week is not a good idea?? Then you do back on Wed. My biceps would still feel exhausted from working them on Monday, therefore, I can't get 100% from my back workout. See what I'm saying? Also, personally, there is no way I can work legs and shoulders in the same workout. I don't know how you can do it. Shoulders alone should be roughly 12 sets (presses, & front, side, and rear raises). Working out legs takes a lot of effort, so I cannot combine another bodypart within the same workout. Try this routine and see if works for you:
    Monday-Chest
    Tuesday-Back and Biceps
    Wednesday-day off
    Thursday Legs
    Friday-Shoulders/traps and triceps
    Saturday-day off
    Sunday-day off

Let me know what you think. Good luck.
    USMC: 1999-2003; 2009-Current

USPA / USAPL

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iron619

Strength Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765147

Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Or else try this
    Mon:Chest
    Tues:Back
    Wed:Rest
    Thu:Legs/Shoulders
    Fri:Arms
    Sat&Sun:Rest

Or else you could not have wednesday off and do leg/shoulders on wednesday,arms on thursday, work on problem areas on friday or just have fri,sat,sun as days off. There are limitless possibilities.