Troopercoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you think of GNC?

Is the whey protein and creatine sold at GNC as good as other brands?

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    GNC sells the same brands that any other supp. dealer would sell. however, GNC is wwwwwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy overpriced. its horrible how overpriced it is, you are better off reading about supps online and in this forum and then buying it cheaper from bodybuilding.com. hope this helps
    I was very fortunate to live in this time when bodybuilding was embraced by Hollywood, embraced by doctors, embraced by the world.
    -Joe Gold

I say we get that embracement back!

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well the ON Whey is just as good as that sold online and they usually have some creatine, which is as good as other monohydrates. The problem is the damn price of it and GNC often really jacks up the retail prices.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, GNC offers pretty much the same quality of supplements as anywhere else, the prices are just insanely inflated. I'd also recommend buying online... much cheaper.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No it's not as good as some of the other top brands. I buy all my **** from here. You get a good deal out of it and it's easy to do. I don't see why more people don't do it.

RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whey is pretty much the *ONLY* thing that comes close to being competetively priced with online stores. It is the only thing I *EVER* buy there.

Made_Of_Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Made_Of_Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Made_Of_Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Made_Of_Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Made_Of_Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Made_Of_Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Made_Of_Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    remember that all supplements of the same family are fundamentally equal. This means that price should be the factor to consider. It is true that there are CEE, Mono, Dimalate, etc... but if you are that concerned, you should not be looking in GNC in the first place.
    [email]raymondh@imsa.edu[/email]

Ergomax LMG is back in bulk powder.

June 4th to July 7th. Revolution Cutting. Only for the best.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GNC also does not have a good selection of products, which is another good reason to buy online.

Make that 2LT Schroeder schroeder84's Avatar
    schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my friend applied thee back in the day. they pay minimum wage and give a 3% commision for the GNC brand products. other national brands range from 0-1.5% commision. kinda ****ty IMO
    People I don't hate:
    Schroeder84
    fitnfirm
    Team Enzyte

Thanks to all my doubters out there. You're all I need to succeed....

Originally Posted by schroeder84
    my friend applied thee back in the day. they pay minimum wage and give a 3% commision for the GNC brand products. other national brands range from 0-1.5% commision. kinda ****ty IMO
    That's pretty bad for pay.

John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love the one closest to me. They mark down protein bars and drinks to 10 cents when they come within 2 months of expiration. So I just got 6 ABB energy drinks, 12 Nitro-Tech bars, 12 U-Turn bars, and 8 Revolution bars for $3-something.

JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JagWarlord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only thing I ever bought from GNC that I felt was worth a damn, was thier chewable Creatine Monohydrate Tablets(Orange Flavor)

RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Made_Of_Iron
    remember that all supplements of the same family are fundamentally equal. This means that price should be the factor to consider. It is true that there are CEE, Mono, Dimalate, etc... but if you are that concerned, you should not be looking in GNC in the first place.
    Except that you shouldn't trust GNC to dose their products correctly. This includes both using insiginificant amounts of a useful supplement (to save costs) and labelling it as such without the ignorant masses knowing any better, and ACTUALLY underdosing, i.e. putting less than the label says there should be.

I have no proof of the latter, but the former is obvious and present in 90+% of GNC products.

BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Muscletech 75%off

I know 90% of us are not fans of muscletech beacause of high prices and ridiculous ads, but I opened up todays paper and at rite-aid, there is a sale for buy one muscletech product, get another at 75%off. At that rate, i'm pretty sure the price will be way cheaper than online. Also, if you have a gold card ( i think they're like 10 or 20 bucks) you save an additional 20%.
    What do you think?

Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Akers1021 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

For you guys that HAVE to shop at GNC's, try and find a Vitamin World in your towns or close. They Kill GNC in pricing and also there Value Card is 30%, FREE no 7.50 a year liike the Gold Card and NEVER expires. The first of some months they have everything buy one get one free. They also Price Match internet prices (with shipping cost added in as well) so you can't touch them in terms of RETAIL Supplement stores. Price Match just closes the deal for me....
    Jason Akers
    2004 Greater Knox classic- 6th out out 14 Novice
    2005 Greater Knox classic- Jr. Light 4th, Knox-Lightweight 3rd
    2007 Battle at the River OPEN Welterweight 1st Place
    2008 Battle at the River OPEN Light-heavy 5th place
    2008 Knox Classic Middle-Weight 1st and OVERALL!!
    NATIONALLY QUALIFIED!

BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Deals.

But you gotta admit, 75 friggin percent% Thats the cheapest.
    When i dont want to wait for internet shipping, i go to Vitamin Shoppe, they're pretty descent. But damn, if vitamin world price matches INTERNet, nah i dont think they would do that. Maybe the young cashiers at vitamin world dont give a crap, but i asked before. They told me internet dont have office space rent, overhead, electricity, etc.. So they cant match.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as you bring in an advertisement of the product, Vitamin World will price match, even on the internet.

Price Match

Im gonna try at the vitamin world here in california. I went on their website to look for a price guarantee but couldnt find any. I guess i'll take your guys word.
    Do you know if they got these isolates:
    Nectar by Syntrax ($19.76 at one website)
    GF-Pro by Ergopharm ($23.50 at another website)

W8 Pl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Pl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Pl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Pl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Expiration dates

Originally Posted by John6
    I love the one closest to me. They mark down protein bars and drinks to 10 cents when they come within 2 months of expiration. So I just got 6 ABB energy drinks, 12 Nitro-Tech bars, 12 U-Turn bars, and 8 Revolution bars for $3-something.

That's interesting. I'm ALWAYS hammering the GNCs and other stores about that. I've noticed (and this is anal------I know) that all protein bars taste the best about 11 months before the expiration date. By two months before it I would imagine they would be almost rock hard. I wonder if anyone else notices this, or is really that picky-------------maybe I'm the only one?!?

shakb79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude.... do not waste your time on GNC products,! they are over priced!! you can definelty get some nice stuff worth the $$ here on BB.com.
    bottomline.....hard work+patience=100%RESULTS!!

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BINKS_1
    Im gonna try at the vitamin world here in california. I went on their website to look for a price guarantee but couldnt find any. I guess i'll take your guys word.
    Do you know if they got these isolates:
    Nectar by Syntrax ($19.76 at one website)
    GF-Pro by Ergopharm ($23.50 at another website)
    No we do not carry either of those brands.