Bklynbabnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recently Started

Hey guys well right now im 15 gonna be 16 soon im 6'2 and 220 LB's. Ive been working out for a year actually working out and ive noticed a great improvement in strength from. I increased my benching capabilites to 200lb and Curling to 45-50lb. But i did this all in hopes of convoerting my fat into muscle. I had noticed a change skin had gotten tighter and muscle begging to be visible through the fat. But it has been a 1 months since i have started doing cardio. I do it everyday for around 30 i try to get 500-600 calories and i watch my diet. I have not lost 1lb but i have gotten slimmer. I have went from a barely loose 2XL to now a 1xl. I am not interested in how much I weigh more in how i look. I have Gynocomastia so of course that is a problem. I am getting surgery in 2 week or so to rid me of this burdun. But i have a question what is it that makes me being leaner but not lose weight i have gotten smaller but not in Pounds. Please let me know and if you have any suggestions for me any supplements you think would help or routines thanks.

this is a custom title ellipticer's Avatar
    ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job on your progress so far man! Sounds like you have been kicking ass in the gym. You are right to say that the pounds on the scale don't matter at all-- it is how you look! When you walk out in public, do people think "wow, he must've lost 3 pounds last week!" or do they think "he sure looks good and his clothes are fitting better" ??

Sorry about the gyno.. I've had mine for 20 years. Glad you are getting surgery but you will have to take some time off from the gym. I hope that goes well for you. Now to your question.. what makes you lose fat and not just gain muscle? Well I think you are losing some fat from the cardio-- even if the scale isn't going down-- you said you are looking slimmer. If you are eating well and working out hard, the scale might not go down as you are still building muscle.

So what would make the fat loss faster? Your nutrition. Losing fat is about 80% reliant on your diet. You can post what you eat here after you get the calories and macro breakdown from http://www.fitday.com and then people can advise you on how you might change it to lose fat faster.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are 15 and you are having surgery to remove gyno? The surgeon did tell you that this typically goes away once you are through puberty and your hormones get back to "normal" levels, right? At least, that's my understanding of the situation, someone correct me if I am wrong.

this is a custom title ellipticer's Avatar
    ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nithos
    You are 15 and you are having surgery to remove gyno? The surgeon did tell you that this typically goes away once you are through puberty and your hormones get back to "normal" levels, right? At least, that's my understanding of the situation, someone correct me if I am wrong.
    It could be a fairly severe case where there is little hope for natural resolution. I'm not sure what conditions might make a doctor think that it will not go away naturally (mine sure didn't!) but surgery at his age is not that uncommon.

Honestly I think it is a good idea if a doctor and surgeon approve... having serious gyno as a teenager totally changes the way you handle yourself and the way you mature. Having it removed will in effect change your whole life. I'm not sure if non-sufferers can understand... but I can only imagine what I might have been like without it. I had girlfriends because I am smooooth but a girl never saw me with my shirt off until I was about 20 and in a serious relationship.

Yea its exactly the same with me i dont take my shirt off i usually avoid it. I dont have a problem with girls but when this great season comes around and they all invite you to the beach it gets a litle trickier to avoid. I have went thru puberty at a younger age and I believe this is a severe case.

Well this is what i had for breakfast today i will keep updating it thru out the day. Also its kinda difficult for me to eat certain foods seeeing how im russian all that is cooked in my house is fatening foods but here i go.

Breakfast
    Chicken, ground
    Baked beans, low sodium
    Sugar Free Low Calorie Iced Tea Mix,

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like a good meal. Check the nutritional information on the beans though. I just buy canned ready to eat kidney beans now and mix in some salsa. If 1/3 of the calories isn't from protein then they're sugaring them up.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

Here is the info from the day tell me if its good for me.
    Thanks
    Attached Images