lesliev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need a good diuretic

I am soooo bloated. I am getting close to PMS time, but I didn't think I was quite there. But yesterday I was so bloated I thought I was going to die... I literally gained 5 lbs over the course of the day. I only lost three overnight. Can anyone recommend a good diuretic? I tried Diurex and it did nothing!

Thanks!!

Leslie

J-9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have endometriosis, and a nasty side effect of it is extreme bloating. My doctor prescribed a diuretic for me called novo-spiritone. I would take it first thing in the morning on days when I felt extremely bloated. It works well, but get ready to pee a lot.

That being said, i haven't had to take it in YEARS. I've found that I'm able to manage all the symptoms of my endo with nutrition and exercise. The key to water retention, ironically enough, is drinking tonnes of water. How much do you normally drink in a day? You might want to up it. I get in about 5-6L/day, plus some herbal teas, and I never have problems with bloating.

ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    a friend of mine wanted to lose bloat for a weight loss challenge at our office. she went to the asian food store and bought this tea called something like "dieter's green tea." she lost five lbs overnight (from pooing, NOT peeing though). she also felt sick to her stomach for three days. for a less extreme way, try drinking a bunch of hot tea or eating orange roughy (be prepared to clean your toilet after each bathroom visit as things can get a bit....oily...ick! you might also want to wear a pad, as leakage is common - i know, gross, right?), visiting a sauna, and cut your sodium intake. those are just a few ideas.
    I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.

Dreamscapes and Chplhillgymgirl: Year 7.

Thanks!!

I drink about 150-225 oz of water a day. I am not sure how much that ends up being, but that is average. I will say that I didn't drink that much last week, so maybe it is catching up with me.

I will brew some green tea and ice it for later... that is a good idea. I just feel soooo gross!!

Leslie

nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tend to gain a good 5-10 lbs of water weight right before I start my period and I have tried everything known to man to gain some relief from this. The herbal remedies are good ( i drink teas, lots of H2O also) but I tend to run for the drugstore or the health food store and pick up Diurex or Aquaban or some herbal equivalent. Herbs such as Dandelian root and Uvi Ursa extract (sp?) help to release excess water from your system. These do tend to dehydrate you however, so you have to keep up on drinking alot of water. Some of the Diurex products contain caffeine so try to find the ones w/out. Also do not be alarmed by the odd color of your pee in the morning! Shocked me to death the first time I woke up to blue pee!

ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000) ChplHillGymGirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    blue pee? i'd use it just to see THAT! lol...crazy!!

i forgot to add that taking a liver detoxifier will also help with the bloat (and it clears up your skin!). you can get it at any herbal store or also maybe whole foods or wellspring.

nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuttmeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, blue pee is a bit crazy!
    Thanks for the tip on the liver detoxifier. I am going to check into that b/c not only do I bloat like crazy but I have icky skin that time of the month also. My skin is worse now than it was when i was in high school.

Originally Posted by nuttmeg
    Yeah, blue pee is a bit crazy!
    Thanks for the tip on the liver detoxifier. I am going to check into that b/c not only do I bloat like crazy but I have icky skin that time of the month also. My skin is worse now than it was when i was in high school.
    my skin got bad when i started working out and taking a bunch of supplements (plus i pick at it when i get stressed which doesn't help). In two days there was a noticeable difference in the marks and now, 3 weeks later, i have no marks!! i haven't noticed any weird side effects from it aside from the first day when i got an upset stomach. but that's it, and since then haven't had that at all. i sound like a commercial. lol.

someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you want to do it naturally try eating a bunch of asparagus, green several cups of green tea and also keep your water intake extra high.

mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I pee blue too!! I have sworn by the diurex since HS. Which reminds me AF is due anyday and I better get me some

Uggh... Diurex did nothing for me. I went to GNC and got one of thier diuretics. It helped. I am normal now, and I am just drinking lots of water. No pop. (Although I can't give up my morning coffee)

Thanks for the help guys!!

Leslie

# 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink For me

I take a good one called xpel and that is what it does it works great!!!

syckgirlsfv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree about Xpel, it works well - but I switched to Dandelion Root because it is way cheaper and I find it keeps the water off just as well! Plus, I do tend to get thirstier and it keeps me drinking more water!

# 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) # 1 mom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb Huh

Originally Posted by syckgirlsfv
    I agree about Xpel, it works well - but I switched to Dandelion Root because it is way cheaper and I find it keeps the water off just as well! Plus, I do tend to get thirstier and it keeps me drinking more water!
    I will have to try that, Dan. root....Yah xpel is alot of $$$$$$