Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Critique my PIX - been doing some cutting

Hi
    basically wot do u think, what areas are lagging,
    im thinking more work on upper pecs and triceps
    Attached Images

popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ripped to shreds bro!!

Now beef up them tris and BULK!

Good luck

lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i wanna win teen of the week at one stage btw so i wanna see how close im getting to a gd level to get close to winning

here are the rest of my pix
    Attached Images

YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100) YesMaster is not very well liked. (-100)
    tricpes and upper pecs could use some exersice. other than that u look very good

yer the tris really need beefing im starting a bulk in about 2 months its gonna b clean and hardcore lasting 10 months

popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lukehutton
    yer the tris really need beefing im starting a bulk in about 2 months its gonna b clean and hardcore lasting 10 months
    BULK NOW!

If you are going to win teen of the week, you need more size, not more cuts.

CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just looks like your arms are lagging behind the rest of your body (which looks good) I'd just advise to really starting hammering those triceps.

It does'nt really look like you need to cut at all.
    ~Reasons to do cardio During a Bulk~
    You will be able to bulk for longer with less bodyfat
    You will be able to cut for less time
    Cardio makes you hungry, so you eat more
    It will increase your oxygen uptake, more endurance
    Allows you to increase calories eaten
    Improves circulation so your protein and supps get there more efficiently
    Increases recuperation by ridding you of lactic acid

Freshmen Year HS: Size 42, 230 lbs
    End of Senior Year HS: Size 32, 168 lbs

i could but i want better abs, for a beach hol in a few weeks, also how long does it take from being selected as winner of teen of the week till u get psoed up, is it lyk half a year or is actually within a few weeks cos i heard half a year somewhere

Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lookin' good, the very first pic looks a little weird. But you got lots of definition. You need some work on your Triceps, work them as hard as your Biceps and your arm will even out. Chest and Forearms need some size. Other then that, you need some Leg pics to give a full critique. Or you just followed one of Arnold's rules: "If you don't got it, don't show it."

Bulk

lol yer i dont really got the legs, so im gonna pay specia attention to them on the 10 month bulk

Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol yer i dont really got the legs, so im gonna pay specia attention to them on the 10 month bulk
    Sounds good.

I like to see the youth work Legs...

momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) momomuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like your physique; you have great lines. I personally liked the first pic and your back pic. I'd say just keep chugging along adding more lean muscle and that's about it. I don't recommend concentrating on specific areas unless you're a monster and/or getting ready for a comp. (Teen BB of the week doesn't count either, sorry.)

I just saw your old pics; you're making excellent gains, btw. As for having a short-head biceps peak, don't worry about it. That's the best kind to have. I'd rather have a short, freaky, ball-like bicep than a lengthy one anyday.
    Last edited by momomuscle; 05-30-2005 at 05:31 PM.

Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why are you cutting? You should still be gaining. Just because you cant see your abs doesnt mean you're a big bloated whale. These years are the best for gaining... use them.

yer my gains have been gd considering i only bulked for 8 weeks

Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500) Top Heavy 101 is not very helpful. (-500)
    wow you could fly with those things whats your back routine man id die to hav lats like those let us all in on the secret man great work though just hammer the tris and youl be looking great

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice vacuum pose. You're extremely cut; definately start looking into a CLEAN bulk like what is already being mentioned here. Keep it up!!
    I've still got a lot to learn.

2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay to be honest I can obviously see what you work the most and let go the most...your pride and joy is probably your back,chest,and abs.While your delts,triceps,forearms,traps(somewhat)and biceps are lagging your biceps not a whole lot,but your tri's and delts are... where's the leg pics???? other than that you look alright
    Last edited by 2Ripped4U; 05-31-2005 at 04:39 PM.

Originally Posted by Top Heavy 101
    wow you could fly with those things whats your back routine man id die to hav lats like those let us all in on the secret man great work though just hammer the tris and youl be looking great
    lol, i didn't know i had lats until last week, cos i dudnt figure out how to pop them so i thought i had none,
    i don't even really think i properly worked them out,
    But all i did was-

lat pulldowns
    cable rows(if that exists)

anyway im now on MAX OT

so the new workout i inculde-

one arm dumbbell rows
    bent over barbell rows
    wide grip pullups

eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your lats are really good

Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very, very nice work but the arms seem to be lagging a bit

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    im sorry, did u say u were cutting!?
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

yer im cutting for beach hol, and im gonna b on a bike hol too so hard to bulk so il carry ont he cutting plus also, im gonna go ona mega bulk soon so i need the low bf right now im lyk 10-11%- i wanna be 5-6% at least once

BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say work your abs, lats, and triceps really well, maybe put on 15 or 20 pounds in a nice long clean bulk (so you don't ruin your cutting progress)
    Work hard, play harder, lift hardest.

BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yer im cutting for beach hol, and im gonna b on a bike hol too so hard to bulk so il carry ont he cutting plus also, im gonna go ona mega bulk soon so i need the low bf right now im lyk 10-11%- i wanna be 5-6% at least once
    5-6% can be held for a few days with careful dieting. This is usually what BBer's aim for at the time of a show (kind of stolen from an Abdominator post a while back.)

Honestly, IMHO, you look a little too skinny at 10% to try to go down to 5.

I'd say put on some muscle then try to get down to 5 or 6 if you still want to.
    Work hard, play harder, lift hardest.

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, work your triceps. You basically have no visible muscle there.

yer i do look skinney atm, but if i bulk now im gonna go back upto around 16% after 10months clean, and i dont wanna go over say 12% i reckon it can b done if ur real stict, i put on muscel quite easily as iv only bulked b4 for a short period once, so im not worried about skinneyness atm

John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John_Cena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    looking cut..but ur quite small..u need to add more size
    "takin' over earth, and still kickin' in uranus"

seala8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by John_Cena
    looking cut..but ur quite small..u need to add more size
    i agree..no offense but u look frail.you have great definition,but u are pretty small.

rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmat16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah your arms are definitely lagging behind the rest of your body. You have an amazing back and chest, but your arms are really lagging behind the rest of you.

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your torso looks fine, but those arms look like sticks. I'm trying to be honest, and you need to post some leg pics.