Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BodyPoints: 15
    mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mickey mouse's BodySpace

Arrow

Originally Posted by BornAndBred
    you're right it's easy to get laid but 99% of the time its with some slut. Its not easy to get laid by a girl worth keeping. thats my problem. i hate sluts and if i can get a girl to want to be with me after a week of talking to them i consider them a slut and dont talk to them anymore. just think if they want to have sex with you after a week how many other guys have they done that with? thats nasty to me.

holly **** man i some what used to think thesame whay

do you think they are not worthy off you if they have been with other guys? is that what you mean?

i ask couse you culd help me better understand my self..

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4533
    Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jay Rawd's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mike_d
    whatever dude, seriously, how ugly are you? Honestly? What if you just got a fresh haircut, took a shower, whitened your teeth, put on some cologne, and threw your best clothes on? Then how ugly are you? If your still hideous after that I feel sorry for you, if not you need to try harder and drop the loser attitude. I'm not trying to call -you- a loser, I'm just saying through your post you portray and extremely loser-ish attitude that will get you NOWHERE with girls. This guys just trying to help and you're completely blowing it off, I think you need to get up and try harder. Even if you dont want to be a "PUA" or whatever, looking your best at all times is easy but takes dedication.
    Now, now, I don't care how good you dress or how awesome your hygiene is, it doesn't change the way you look physically. Those are key points, of course, but they don't do as much as you make them out to be. Why are you getting an attitude?

WORK OUT -> cardio AND lifting -> the goal is being cut and NOT a pussy. Benching 225+ for reps is encouraged at < 10-12% bf.
    Nutrition -> Start everyday with a kickass healthy breakfast. Dont eat ****, it makes you feel like ****. Breakfast is most important. Set your alarm 1/2 hour earlier everyday, suck it up, and wake up. You dont need that extra sleep, jump up, go for a jog, come back, eat, shower, groom, etc...
    You gotta admit that women don't care if you are that small and if you're cut. Remember Usher and Brad Pitt? Not much size but cut nonetheless. Girls still like that **** without the size. (BTW I am completely anti-Abercrombie model, anti-140 lb. cut bitch but it doesn't change the fact that I know what girls like).

And the sleep thing? You tell him to look and feel his best, become bigger, more cut, and you tell him he DOESN'T NEED SLEEP? Lacking sleep leads to higher stress levels, which can hinder muscle gains, hinder fat loss, make you look pale and dull, and if you are acne prone cause you to break out. Sleep not important? After all you said you add this??

Not many people are ugly if they do all the above, all of the time. It might take some serious lifestyle revamping, but it is possible.
    Look I hate to play devil's advocate but I can guarantee you that someone like peng who frequents a bodybuilding forum obviously cares about himself enough that he has probably followed your steps even before you told him to, and I believe him when he says he's ugly. Why? Because I know many ugly people who live normally like you and I. Just because they're ugly doesn't mean they don't take care of themselves. There's certain things that no matter how healthy you are you just can't change. You make it seem like ugly people are horrible and dirty individuals who live in pig stys and bathe in their own ****, and do nothing but eat and sleep all day. Most people DO take showers and get haircuts. This shouldn't be news. The people who exercise do all the things you said. Still, does that change the shape of their nose? Does that fix deformities in their face? Like it or not a HUGE part of a female's attraction toward a man in the looks department is his face.

I know a guy who is very clean. He bathes, he wears nice cologne, he dresses nicely, and still he is ugly. Girls say this, his own mother says this. The man is ugly no matter what he does. Doing all of those things don't change the way your face looks. Ugly people, believe it or not, live like humans, too. You can polish a turd all you want, but in the end you still have a shiny, smelly turd.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

BodyPoints: 10
    sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sword-'s BodySpace
    HAHA I like how the basics are being reitterated constantly in this section as of Late...good posts / responses. Hopefully some newer guys will catch on and READ them, go out, and post some positive feedback and ask real questions on here.

Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by peng
    not really

see above

Yeah it's easy.... for you. I'm sure if I were good looking i'd have the same view.

nope

nope

Know why I don't do these things? I already know the outcome.
    Just try to understand for a second that what you view as 'easy' is not easy for everyone. Because of your looks, you can get away with saying more, you're more welcomed in approaching etc.

When you approach, you KNOW you have a chance. When ugly bastards approach, we KNOW that there is **** all chance, and we know the outcome: no.

I'm not trying to disagree with your point.... but I think you're failing to recognise that these things are so easy for you because of your looks, and this 'ease' actually doesn't apply to most people.
    Now as much I tried to defend you in my earlier post,

STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH

Here's something that WILL help you, though.

You're ugly, so women are less likely to give you AI. That's fine. This is a cold approach. You go talk to her, BUT YOU ACT INDIFFERENT. That means, you don't show interest, you're NOT direct. Why? Because if you do this, you'll creep her out (as you'd be creeped out if an ugly girl approached you and started telling you how much she liked you, etc.)

So, you do this:

Spot a chick you want, and the most important thing is how you face her. That means that if she is turned away from you, you LITERALLY turn your neck backwards when you talk to her. Only when she turns to talk to you, you turn back to talk to her. Face her only after she faces you. This takes pressure off of her and makes you alot less creepy. Now, you would usually say "Hi" or anything like that, but when the girl doesn't show you an sings of interest to begin with, you're pretty much just rolling dice with this opener, as you give her no way to judge you outside of looks. Naturals and PUA's can open with this no matter what their looks because the way they carry themselves emits this aura that automatically is attractive to chicks, BUT you can only look and be this part AFTER you've laid so many chicks. You can FAKE being a cool guy, but it's very hard and if you're new it's easy to spot, so I suggest you be more indirect when you are a beginner. Big_League said some **** about being a cool guy. He's right, but you still can't just BE a cool guy. You can't just say you're cool, and POOF. You actually gotta have GENUINE confidence in your chick laying skills (which is acquired through laying many) so you can be perceived this way.

Now, as for the indirect openers, you gotta say something that puts you above the chick. Usually there is the neutral opinion opener which doesn't do this, and then there is the neg opener. Negging first works even better because it then takes her down a notch by lowering her self-esteem and ups your value because you come across as less interested in her to begin with. Don't think that just approaching a woman means you want to **** her. If you think this, you really need help and need to make some friends. People socialize, it's NORMAL, so this should ease your mind. Think about it: if a guy comes up to you does it mean he wants to **** you? Or if some girl asks you for a pencil does it mean she wants you? No. If you think this way, stop. It will NOT help.
    Last edited by Jay Rawd; 06-02-2005 at 11:20 PM.

Stats: 6'3", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2866
    mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mike_d's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd
    Now, now, I don't care how good you dress or how awesome your hygiene is, it doesn't change the way you look physically. Those are key points, of course, but they don't do as much as you make them out to be. Why are you getting an attitude?
    It helps and its a huge start. Maybe he is ugly, but most people I would not define as "un-dateable" if they take various steps towards cleanliness and a healthy body. If you perfect hygiene and body shape, the only thing left is face. Not many people have a face so unbearable that it cancels out the other 3, if you have a great body (which you CAN work on) it helps cancel out an ugly face. Hair can be managed/cut/styled and clothes can be chosen. Really the only thing I could define someone as "ugly" by is their face (assuming they are in good shape, no yellow teeth, etc..)

You gotta admit that women don't care if you are that small and if you're cut. Remember Usher and Brad Pitt? Not much size but cut nonetheless. Girls still like that **** without the size. (BTW I am completely anti-Abercrombie model, anti-140 lb. cut bitch but it doesn't change the fact that I know what girls like).

And the sleep thing? You tell him to look and feel his best, become bigger, more cut, and you tell him he DOESN'T NEED SLEEP? Lacking sleep leads to higher stress levels, which can hinder muscle gains, hinder fat loss, make you look pale and dull, and if you are acne prone cause you to break out. Sleep not important? After all you said you add this??
    Whatever, dont read so deep into it. I'm saying make lifestyle changes like waking up early to do **** like shower/cardio/eat healthy. Most people will need to cut sleep out of their mornings to do this, if sleeps such a freakin big deal (your right, it is) get to bed earlier. Its not that hard to get a solid 7-8 hours a night, and just because everyone here says "8" is the safe number doesnt mean its true. 8 hours is just easier to tell generic noobs who ask the same question - its generally right, but lots of people can grow from 6-7 hours sleep. I know I can.

Look I hate to play devil's advocate but I can guarantee you that someone like peng who frequents a bodybuilding forum obviously cares about himself enough that he has probably followed your steps even before you told him to, and I believe him when he says he's ugly. Why? Because I know many ugly people who live normally like you and I. Just because they're ugly doesn't mean they don't take care of themselves. There's certain things that no matter how healthy you are you just can't change. You make it seem like ugly people are horrible and dirty individuals who live in pig stys and bathe in their own ****, and do nothing but eat and sleep all day. Most people DO take showers and get haircuts. This shouldn't be news. The people who exercise do all the things you said. Still, does that change the shape of their nose? Does that fix deformities in their face? Like it or not a HUGE part of a female's attraction toward a man in the looks department is his face.

I know a guy who is very clean. He bathes, he wears nice cologne, he dresses nicely, and still he is ugly. Girls say this, his own mother says this. The man is ugly no matter what he does. Doing all of those things don't change the way your face looks. Ugly people, believe it or not, live like humans, too. You can polish a turd all you want, but in the end you still have a shiny, smelly turd.
    Explain whats ugly about this guy? Is he in shape? Pot belly? Whats his style like? Does it make him look like a loser?

I'm repeating myself here, but if a guy:

A) Always stands normally, doesnt slouch (ties with confidence and lifting)
    B) Regularly takes care of hygiene
    C) Has a personal style that works for him
    D) Is in great physical shape (usher and brad pitt who you always love to compare are not what I call great physical shape - usher is a classic ecto little bitch with abs and I dont buy that all girls like him - girls do, women dont)

I dont see anything left that could be ugly except the face. So please explain to me how this guy that "does it all right" is ugly, I truely am curious in the matter.

I am sorry! Do not yell at me!

It helps and its a huge start. Maybe he is ugly, but most people I would not define as "un-dateable" if they take various steps towards cleanliness and a healthy body. If you perfect hygiene and body shape, the only thing left is face. Not many people have a face so unbearable that it cancels out the other 3, if you have a great body (which you CAN work on) it helps cancel out an ugly face. Hair can be managed/cut/styled and clothes can be chosen. Really the only thing I could define someone as "ugly" by is their face (assuming they are in good shape, no yellow teeth, etc..)
    OK, choosing a hairstyle can make or break you. I remember I used to think I was super ****ing ugly but until I spiked up my hair in a messed up way and blow dried it (ask I Love You what style it is) I certainly went up a few points on the 1-10 scale. Changing your facial hair helps alot, too. Back when I was under 17 all I had was a mustache. It didn't look good on me. Now I grow a full beard but I just leave on a goatee or go clean shaven, but I never stick to just the mustache anymore. I definitely look better with a bare upper lip, and if I don't leave it bare, I let my whole beard grow out. Also, if your face is kind of feminine, leave on some stubble to add more manliness to it. It also takes away the hassle of shaving so often.

Whatever, dont read so deep into it. I'm saying make lifestyle changes like waking up early to do **** like shower/cardio/eat healthy. Most people will need to cut sleep out of their mornings to do this, if sleeps such a freakin big deal (your right, it is) get to bed earlier. Its not that hard to get a solid 7-8 hours a night, and just because everyone here says "8" is the safe number doesnt mean its true. 8 hours is just easier to tell generic noobs who ask the same question - its generally right, but lots of people can grow from 6-7 hours sleep. I know I can.
    Your body and muscles may get away with very little sleep, but I know my skin looks horrible if I don't get a good amount in.

Explain whats ugly about this guy? Is he in shape? Pot belly? Whats his style like? Does it make him look like a loser?
    Ok, this guy is 115 lb. at 5'9. He has no pot belly but he is skinny as **** (he told me he can't even see his abs but he doesn't have a gut though and his stomach is flat and doesn't stick out but he's not cut enough). His face is the shape of a damn triangle and his nose is pointy as **** like a witch. He has a unibrow (OK, that he CAN help but for some reason he doesn't). As for his style, it's gay. He wears XXL football jerseys with matching hats and shoes, so the only thing that's not off about his style is the colors. Otherwise his clothes don't fit and he looks like an absolute jackass. His clothes impress only guys. He would change, and I've told him to, but he refuses to. He doesn't want to lift, doesn't want to change his gay style or clothing, doesn't want to shave his unibrow. You're right. It is easy to go up a few numbers (even one is better than nothing) on the 1-10 scale. Some people just refuse to do it. but as you can see it isn't about his hygiene. It's about his skinniness, ****ed up face, and ridiculous style.

I'm repeating myself here, but if a guy:

A) Always stands normally, doesnt slouch (ties with confidence and lifting)
    B) Regularly takes care of hygiene
    C) Has a personal style that works for him
    D) Is in great physical shape (usher and brad pitt who you always love to compare are not what I call great physical shape - usher is a classic ecto little bitch with abs and I dont buy that all girls like him - girls do, women dont)

I dont see anything left that could be ugly except the face. So please explain to me how this guy that "does it all right" is ugly, I truely am curious in the matter.
    A)You're right
    B)Logically
    C)Obviously the style doesn't work for said guy so he should change it. XXL football jerseys on a 115 lb. prick is lame.
    D)u gots to admit that teh pitt and super usher are hug3!!! i wanna be just like them when i grow up lolz who dont want 13 inch arms?

I guess he doesn't do it ALL right, just the hygiene. Stay tuned for my next post to add on to men's tips on improving looks.

mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mike_d has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mike_d's BodySpace
    I am sorry! Do not yell at me!
    Stressful day...

OK, choosing a hairstyle can make or break you. I remember I used to think I was super ****ing ugly but until I spiked up my hair in a messed up way and blow dried it (ask I Love You what style it is) I certainly went up a few points on the 1-10 scale. Changing your facial hair helps alot, too. Back when I was under 17 all I had was a mustache. It didn't look good on me. Now I grow a full beard but I just leave on a goatee or go clean shaven, but I never stick to just the mustache anymore. I definitely look better with a bare upper lip, and if I don't leave it bare, I let my whole beard grow out. Also, if your face is kind of feminine, leave on some stubble to add more manliness to it. It also takes away the hassle of shaving so often.
    Personally I'm not a huge fan of moustaches, but I do think stuble looks good on some guys. Others makes them look like a dirtbag, it all depends. Even 'stubble' can be kept groomed, I'm not a metro or anything but a quick electro-razer in the morning can do wonders. To be honest I dont do everything I listed originally - namely tanning (ive never been to a tanning booth in my life). But then again I think I'm pretty damn sexy

Your body and muscles may get away with very little sleep, but I know my skin looks horrible if I don't get a good amount in.
    Looking back over my first post, I dont even think I wrote about how important working out is. Maybe a little bit, but I think that was supposed to be like, my core argument that got lost in my babbling about other stuff. Sometimes I wish you guys could just read my freakin' mind already!!!

Ok, this guy is 115 lb. at 5'9. He has no pot belly but he is skinny as **** (he told me he can't even see his abs but he doesn't have a gut though and his stomach is flat and doesn't stick out but he's not cut enough). His face is the shape of a damn triangle and his nose is pointy as **** like a witch. He has a unibrow (OK, that he CAN help but for some reason he doesn't). As for his style, it's gay. He wears XXL football jerseys with matching hats and shoes, so the only thing that's not off about his style is the colors. Otherwise his clothes don't fit and he looks like an absolute jackass. His clothes impress only guys. He would change, and I've told him to, but he refuses to. He doesn't want to lift, doesn't want to change his gay style or clothing, doesn't want to shave his unibrow. You're right. It is easy to go up a few numbers (even one is better than nothing) on the 1-10 scale. Some people just refuse to do it. but as you can see it isn't about his hygiene. It's about his skinniness, ****ed up face, and ridiculous style.
    Bang, there ya go. 115lbs lol, most girls weigh that much. I dunno about you, but the women I know who hover around 120 would be pretty self consious dating/****ing a guy that weighs LESS than they do. Girls are already to self-consious about their weight

Lol so this guy is 115lbs, pointy nose, unibrow, gay style - but he has nice hygiene? Lol, your right the guy could definately go up a few points. Pointy head, pointy nose - meh, not much you can do besides skull reconstruction + rhinoplasty ( ), but if he started taking up bb'ing TODAY and got serious about everything else I listed (lifting, nutrition, sleep patterns, clothing) he would do much better with chicks in less than a year. It all depends how much you put into it, some ectos can go up 40lbs in a year (or more!) if they bust freakin' ass at it and if you stick it out for the long haul theres no way you wont be pimpin chicks.

So again, we kinda got back to my original argument - you can fix everything but your face, but if everything else is fixed, the face doesnt matter so much. Well I guess you could always get plastic surgery but you know what I mean...

A)You're right
    Im always right

I guess he doesn't do it ALL right, just the hygiene. Stay tuned for my next post to add on to men's tips on improving looks.
    Lookin forward to it
    Last edited by mike_d; 06-03-2005 at 12:03 AM.

BodyPoints: 12603
    peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit peng's BodySpace
    wtf lol

I'm 5'11", about 170lbs. Fairly average build. I'm fine with clothing style, and yes I have a unibrow but I pluck it good lol.

Let's not take away from the original post. 'Tis good advice.

Visit mike_d's BodySpace
    wtf lol

I'm 5'11", about 170lbs. Fairly average build. I'm fine with clothing style, and yes I have a unibrow but I pluck it good lol.

So whats wrong with you that you label yourself as 'ugly'? I just think thats such a negative way to view yourself, especially when you seem like a pretty normal built dude. Think about all the teens on here who weigh 110lbs or 290lbs, at least you have a normal height/weight. It wouldnt hurt to clean bulk a bit, or cut first then bulk, but seriously you shouldnt demean (word??) yourself so hard.

Anyways I dunno wtf I'm still doing up at 3:20 in the morning giving advice to people I'll never meet, I have my alarm set for 8:05 so that leaves... hmm less than 5 hours sleep, great. I hate these forums, I swear to god, they're like crack!

Stupid work..

I'm always right
    Sure you are.

ANYWAY, here are more tips on improving your looks, men (assuming you can't get surgery).

Face

Acne: Looking clean and free of zits don't hurt. I know that quite a few teenage males get acne, as test. levels are high during these years. It can be pretty hard to keep it at bay, but not impossible. Depending on the severity of your case, use the following:
    [*]Super Mild: You get 1 or two pimples a month, if that. Use Salicylic Acid creams or cleansers such as Neutrogena for men, Oxy, or just check the drug facts if you're not sure. Super mild acne is non-inflammatory, such as black and whiteheads. Easy to treat, and even if you don't, hard to notice.[*]Mild: You get a couple blackheads or whiteheads here and there, but not often. Hard to spot if not up close to you. Same as above, just a higher concentration of Salicylic Acid, maybe 2.0% of even 2.5%. Oxy extra-strength works well.[*]Moderately Mild: Ok, so your acne is visible, but it's not enough to make anyone scream, or even you. In this case you can try Salicylic Acid, but if that doesn't work, go to Benzoyl Peroxide. This type of acne is inflammatory, and is not a black or whitehead, but rather a red one known as a papule or a pustule.[*]Moderate: Ok, so people associate acne with you. Benzoyl Peroxide works here. 2.0% or higher. [*]Moderately Severe: Acne is definitely visible, with papules and pustules in many parts of your face. Stick to benzoyl peroxide. [*]Severe: Known as cystic type acne, this acne is not filled with pus, but rather with blood. It is deep into the skin and leaves deep scars which can take years to go away. If you have alot of cysts on your face, go into 10% benzoyl peroxide, and if that doesn't work, get Accutane. Accutane is made only for cystic acne, though, which is the severe case of acne. Cystic acne sometimes doesn't look like acne, but rather like an ugly rash or chemical burn. [*]Highly severe: Accutane. This is when you look like a walking pimple and you don't have acne, rather acne has YOU. If you feel like googling some pictures of highly severe cystic acne cases, view at your own risk. Scary is an understatement.

More detailing: As far as face goes, you can only care for your skin. If you don't get acne but want healthier looking skin, use alcohol and soap free formulas such as Nivea for men face wash and after shave to keep you free of razor burn, nicks, cuts, and other things which make your skin not look its best. I just recently switched to alcohol free after shave, it my skin looks way better now.

Facial hair: Use a style that fits your face. Unfortunately I don't know what your face looks like so you're going to have to experiment with this. Use common sense, naturally. Don't try and do some super weird **** with your facial hair because it makes you look creepy as ****. Styles that never look good no matter who you are are thick Wolverine sideburns (or Elvis), bushy mustache, letting your hair grow to biblical proportions, doing some ultra weird designs, or using designs that were popular 3 centuries ago. Clean shaven is the best way to go, unless your face looks feminine. Keep stubble around your jaw if you don't have that perfect square. If you want a goatee, don't look like the animal. Practice common sense here. From my experience, and from what most girls say, leaving on just a mustache makes you look ugly so be careful with this. This isn't the 70's or 80's anymore. And you all remember how good we looked back then.

Eyebrows: If you have a unibrow, shave it or just wax it off. Who cares if you think it's gay? It's not as ugly as looking like Burt from Sesame Street. And speaking of puppets, only get your brows shaped if you look like Oscar the Grouch. Don't get thin ****, though. THAT'S gay, and from my experience, girls don't like it, either.

Hair

Whether you want to go short, long, mid length, etc. just choose something that lookds good on YOU. What looks good on the next guy may only make you uglier, so why hinder yourself? Common rules are to make it fit the shape of your face.

Square: If you have a square jaw, you want to emphasize that by keeping your hair away from it. Choose short to mid length cuts. Models for this would be Ashton Kutcher's new do and Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden or his new close crop hair style. The latter is much easier to maintain. Other short to mid-length haircuts work. Products: Dry Wax by Paul Mitchell ($10 www.paulmitchell.com)

Narrow: Mid length, long over the ears, and blending into the sideburns. This gives your face some width. Product: Mess-Up by Osis ($12 Phone: (877)866-4644)).

Round: Full on top. Keeping your hair short on the sides and long on top helps balance your face out. Keep this in mind, tubby. If you're black or if you have nappy hair, grow out your 'fro. Product: Spray Wax by Paul Mitchell ($8 www.paulmitchell.com)

Heart (broad forehead, jutting chin): Mid length, with bangs to cover your forehead, Yoda. Think George Clooney in Ocean's Twelve. Product: Grip By Osis ($11 (877)866-4644)).

Body

Find some good workouts here, and implement them. Depending on your current shape, you may want to add size or lose some. Look at the Fat Loss section and Keto for good info on dieting, and the rest of the forums for info on bulking. Personally I do keto and it's great. My workout is a powerbuilding mix of training for mass and speed, which also helps me in sports, which is great cardio. If you don't like sports, do some High Intensity Interval Training which speeds up metabolism, and keeps you using calories efficiently, so you don't only avoid storing fat, but you lose it, too! If cardio ain't your thing, play some sports for 30 min. to an hour on your off days from the gym. But if you have a job or school and don't have time during the say to do this, keep your workouts and **** like cardio for the morning hours and go bed early. Plus, if you get all of this tedious crap over with in the first part of the day, you'll feel more energized and ready to tackle the world, and it's that kind of attitude which helps in getting chicks!!!

P.S. PLEASE TRAIN LEGS.

Stats: 5'6", 115 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3786
    SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SniperChick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SniperChick's BodySpace

Thumbs up Jay Rawd's Post

Sometimes I can get to thinking that you overly-promote PUA/Alpha stuff, but every now and then (such as this) your work is pure genius.

Helping men everywhere get more chicks, and chicks have 'better' guys. I like it! Good stuff.

Originally Posted by SniperChick
    Sometimes I can get to thinking that you overly-promote PUA/Alpha stuff, but every now and then (such as this) your work is pure genius.

Helping men everywhere get more chicks, and chicks have 'better' guys. I like it! Good stuff.
    Thanks.

BUMP in case more people need to see what I wrote.

I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big_League
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: if you aren't getting laid, you don't want to be getting laid.

So my question for all the guys complaining about being ugly, not having money, not being popular, being naturally shy, or whatever isn't getting them laid, ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO GET LAID?

I have no idea how much time you spend complaining, worrying or bitching about why you think you can't get laid, but I can almost gaurentee you spend WAY more time on this than you do trying to get laid. The way I know this, is if you spent even half as much time taking action as you do complaining, you would have nothing to complain about!

Okay, first off, are you a nerd and won't admit it? Do you spend all your time in front of the TV or computer? Well then you're probably a nerd, no matter how cool you think you are in your head. My brother's dormmate was a huge ****ing nerd, refused to change too, and his reason was he thought he was cool in his own way. Whenever I told him he should go buy some new clothes or start lifting weights, he would say some lame **** like "Nah man I have my own style".

Look I'm not saying completely revamp your entire life, but take an ego-less look. What is a guy's first impression of you? A girl's? Are your friends cool? Do you dress cool?

Second thing I see on this website itself, is when someone reccomends dressing cool some dousche will always respond "Man maybe you need $100 ripped jeans and a pink polo with it's collor popped to get laid, but I don't". First off, I don't need a polo to get laid. I dress nice because it helps and it makes me feel good about myself. I have my own style, you don't have to be preppy or GQ, but for ****'s sake dress nice. Yeah drop some money on it, you're not neccisarily going to have to, but it helps.

If a nerd comes up in nerdy clothes, any girl will automatically not like him (unless she herself is a nerd), he won't even get a chance. If a nerd comes up in cool clothes, she will at least want to find out if he's cool. If a cool guy comes up in cool clothes, that's the best of all three, and yeah I know some cool guys dress in scrubs and ****, but are you already cool? If not, then wearing lame clothes just makes it worse. Now bros I know there is always an exception, but no more "yeah well one time in my entire life I saw some nerdy guy with a hot girl", yes I know it happens occasionaly but why work against the odds?

Second biggest thing is HOW HARD ARE YOU TRYING? No matter what you look like, how confident you are, if you don't try to get numbers you probably won't. Now I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I am a good looking guy who dresses cool, I'd say I'm easily a 9 in looks, and if I go out three nights in a row to parties I will get approached maybe, on average, 1-3 times a night if I just sit there talking to no one. One group will probably be a group of nasty fatties, and the others will be girls who will just come say "hi" "who are you here with" "hey do you know so-and-so?". After that it's totally up to me just as if I had approached them, so really it's not even a big deal. In fact it's better when I approach because I can pick girls who look hot to me instead of leaving it up to chance.

Guys getting numbers is so redicuosly easy, it's a joke. Even if you are only average looking (and IMO anyone has the ability to be at least average looking if they groom, get a good haircut, workout, and dress cool) you can get numbers easy.

Okay, number one scenario, guy sits staring at hot girls and wants to go talk to them. But through his head he is thinking "what if she blows me off?", "she doesn't like me", "no way I could get with her", "I don't know what to say". So 99% of the time they just sit their with their thumbs in their mouths, the other 1% they go up and get nervous say they say "hi" then freeze up, so obviously the girl is gonna walk off if you don't talk to her (this is normal, not her rejecting you), then they bitch that they're ugly or whatever.

Alright answer me this, have you EVER had a good conversation with a stranger? Or a best friend? Well if the answer is yes, then you are capable of doing it now, only your nerves get in your way. "Hey how's it going", "You having a good summer?", "I love summer but about a month in I always have all this free time", "Hey do you know what time it is?", etc. Anything works. Girls are not attracted to lines, they are attracted to you. You can say the dumbest **** ever but be a cool guy and most girls will like you (barring "hey bitch suck my dick", "hey wanna **** me", "hey you smell like ass", etc), or you can be a nerd and say something cool and she may talk to you for a few minutes, but you won't get her number very easily.

Third is are you actually asking for numbers?

Here, let's review quickly:
    - saying hi = won't get you numbers
    - talking for 2-3 minutes = won't get you numbers
    - not doing **** = won't get you numbers
    - having hour long convos with girls = won't get you numbers, except the rare 1/10 girl who will ask for yours

- asking for numbers = WILL GET YOU NUMBERS

This is common sense but how many people who complain about not getting numbers are even asking girls for them? 99%. Because they assume girls will say no, "why try if I already know the answer is no", etc type of thing.

The truth is, most girls will give you their number even if they don't like you. And guess what happens if they do like you? Bam, got some ass. And if she ends up being stuck at home, bored on a friday night? Bam, got some ass. If they happen to have a single friend? Bam, got some ass.

So my challenge for all guys bitching, is find a way to ask at least 2 girls for their numbers that you ALREADY SEE ON A WEEKLY BASIS, and 2 girls that you have only seen or talked to once or never (can be a friend of a friend or a girl you see at the mall, whatever). If you don't see at least 2 girls on a weekly basis, then just ask 4 girls.

Then, call the numbers within a week. Either get them to invite you somewhere, give you their friend's number, hang out, or agree to hang out in the future. Or at least try.

Who is up for it?
    Big_League,

You are THE stereotypical natural: you obviously get hot girls, but you can't for the life of you explain to others how you do it.

drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by I Love You
    Big_League,

You are THE stereotypical natural: you obviously get hot girls, but you can't for the life of you explain to others how you do it.
    What's funny about Big_League is most of this post is like ASF 101 type stuff. It's good but I don't think he understands that alot of guys also have trouble with WHAT to say as in they can't think of anything remotely interesting to say to girls. When I used to try to talk to girls, I could just see that they were not interested and anything I could think to say just didn't keep them around long. I thought I was just the ugliest guy ever, now I know I was just average looking and boring. LOL

Also some girls are just REALLY b**chy always testing you always trying to see if they can get status on you. It's rare for me now but some girls you try to have a nice natural convo with them and they just shut you out or make fun of you. I think that's where alot of really not great looking guys fall out. They are used to getting snubbed in normal attempts at picking up so they don't want to do it anymore. This is where learning indirect type stuff is better. You get a foot in with a fun convo to show off your strong point, not having them judge you immediately on your poor looks when you walk up obviously wanting them.

In short Big_League, I think it's good foundation stuff but there's more to it if you want to get REALLY good.

For instance these days I can walk into a room with a few girls around and before long they are laughing their asses off and think I'm great, giving me looks, playfully touching me, etc and I can play them off each other and get some really great vibes going not only with the girls but guys, old ladies, kids, that are around I'm not naturally a social guy. I do it all by understanding psycholgy.

Once I do that they WANT to talk to me again. Way easier than if I just had a normal nice conversation and asked for the number like they're doing me a favor.

I tried that before and sure it's like if they like your looks you can maybe get a 7's number maybe an 8 (with alot of nos or flakes) but I'm never going to be a 9 in looks, maybe a 7-8 tops. I also have a rather unusual appearance, not bad but just not very many girls type. In other words, style, body, and clothes are about as good as I can get the rest is all about just getting them really stimulated mentally.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 558
    user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit user4165146510's BodySpace
    any idiot can get digits. Only smooth guys can close.
    Last edited by tiger20; 06-03-2005 at 06:48 PM.
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000) Anabol_Man is a complete loser! (-2000)
    wtf lol

First of all, just from your User name here on the forums I can tell you dont get any action what so ever. You are probably some ugly really tall and skinny or really short and fat Chinese computer nerd who whacks off to porn all day. WHY YOU ASK ME? Your user name is Peng (Which is probably your first name, maybe you should apple to Extreme Makeover: People Edition)

peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit peng's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Anabol_Man
    First of all, just from your User name here on the forums I can tell you dont get any action what so ever. You are probably some ugly really tall and skinny or really short and fat Chinese computer nerd who whacks off to porn all day. WHY YOU ASK ME? Your user name is Peng (Which is probably your first name, maybe you should apple to Extreme Makeover: People Edition)
    No, it's a shortened version of "penguin". I think penguins are cool. Especially the clay cartoon thing called "pingu". No relevance to anything at all.

CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, it's a shortened version of "penguin". I think penguins are cool. Especially the clay cartoon thing called "pingu". No relevance to anything at all.
    This sounds like a problem right there. Do not EVER let anyone know you think penguins are cool.

A lion, grizzly bear, tiger, whatever. A guy who calls himself pengu and thinks penguins are cool is not going to make it big with the ladies.
    I had a chat over msn with a girl I like and she digs horses. Given my paramount knowledge about many things, I knew stuff about horses. She asked me what animals I liked, I said grizzly bears and lions (it's the truth also). If you said penguins, she'd kinda think..."what...". Atleast pick a cool animal !

Now I am not saying you let people know you like penguins or even talk about animals with others, not at all. My point is that I know so much that no chick-magnets would call themselves penguin online. Change your person completely.
    I used to be like you, a dork in that way. Some might think it's cool, but trust me it is not. It will get you nowhere.

View yourself as if you were NOT yourself and ASK yourself: "would a girl want me yes or no". Give her a reason to want to be with you.

Visit peng's BodySpace
    lol it's just a random forum name.

This **** has got way off topic lol

CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainQuint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol it's just a random forum name.

This **** has got way off topic lol
    You're right.

But hey I am not an expert, I haven't approached many girls. But damn it I am finally starting to see all the **** that I did wrong. No one wants to be with a guy who isn't 100% confident about himself. No one wants to be with a guy who is either over-jovial or very stonefaced to look at. No one wants to be with a guy who is weird. Unusual can be good, WEIRD is not. Weird is bad. Don't slouch, don't look around for entertainment if you're at a club. You ARE the entertainment, you ARE one of the people who are fun and entertaining. You're not looking for it.

Peng, your/our approach is really quite simple. Talk with lots and lots of girls but genuinely have NO interest in them. You still have to be charming of course, but don't really care about them. I mean, condition yourself to not caring about them. Girls can truly smell interest from a mile away. And they don't like the scent.

Stats: 6'2"
    Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Highland3r has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Highland3r's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mike_d View Post
    Cologne -> Search forums for best, theres a good thread on it from a stripper forum (strippers voted on their favorites, they're around more guys than any chick, so listen to them)
    very nice tips, reps. anyone got the link of that stripper-thread? i couldnt find it

edit: wtf this thread is from 2005?! how the **** i ended up here lol
    Last edited by Highland3r; 06-14-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Stats: 6'0", 189 lbs
    otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit otakutrevan's BodySpace
    I like how being a "nerd" is unnattractive, because that totally affects your social skills. ****ing girls.
    Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    FA'er, but I'm elling myself I'm gonna make it...
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (Stage 2 WRX, Shop Tuned)
    *Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here Crew*

Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Big_League View Post
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: if you aren't getting laid, you don't want to be getting laid.

So my question for all the guys complaining about being ugly, not having money, not being popular, being naturally shy, or whatever isn't getting them laid, ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO GET LAID?

I have no idea how much time you spend complaining, worrying or bitching about why you think you can't get laid, but I can almost gaurentee you spend WAY more time on this than you do trying to get laid. The way I know this, is if you spent even half as much time taking action as you do complaining, you would have nothing to complain about!

Okay, first off, are you a nerd and won't admit it? Do you spend all your time in front of the TV or computer? Well then you're probably a nerd, no matter how cool you think you are in your head. My brother's dormmate was a huge ****ing nerd, refused to change too, and his reason was he thought he was cool in his own way. Whenever I told him he should go buy some new clothes or start lifting weights, he would say some lame **** like "Nah man I have my own style".

Look I'm not saying completely revamp your entire life, but take an ego-less look. What is a guy's first impression of you? A girl's? Are your friends cool? Do you dress cool?

Second thing I see on this website itself, is when someone reccomends dressing cool some dousche will always respond "Man maybe you need $100 ripped jeans and a pink polo with it's collor popped to get laid, but I don't". First off, I don't need a polo to get laid. I dress nice because it helps and it makes me feel good about myself. I have my own style, you don't have to be preppy or GQ, but for ****'s sake dress nice. Yeah drop some money on it, you're not neccisarily going to have to, but it helps.

If a nerd comes up in nerdy clothes, any girl will automatically not like him (unless she herself is a nerd), he won't even get a chance. If a nerd comes up in cool clothes, she will at least want to find out if he's cool. If a cool guy comes up in cool clothes, that's the best of all three, and yeah I know some cool guys dress in scrubs and ****, but are you already cool? If not, then wearing lame clothes just makes it worse. Now bros I know there is always an exception, but no more "yeah well one time in my entire life I saw some nerdy guy with a hot girl", yes I know it happens occasionaly but why work against the odds?

Second biggest thing is HOW HARD ARE YOU TRYING? No matter what you look like, how confident you are, if you don't try to get numbers you probably won't. Now I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I am a good looking guy who dresses cool, I'd say I'm easily a 9 in looks, and if I go out three nights in a row to parties I will get approached maybe, on average, 1-3 times a night if I just sit there talking to no one. One group will probably be a group of nasty fatties, and the others will be girls who will just come say "hi" "who are you here with" "hey do you know so-and-so?". After that it's totally up to me just as if I had approached them, so really it's not even a big deal. In fact it's better when I approach because I can pick girls who look hot to me instead of leaving it up to chance.

Guys getting numbers is so redicuosly easy, it's a joke. Even if you are only average looking (and IMO anyone has the ability to be at least average looking if they groom, get a good haircut, workout, and dress cool) you can get numbers easy.

Okay, number one scenario, guy sits staring at hot girls and wants to go talk to them. But through his head he is thinking "what if she blows me off?", "she doesn't like me", "no way I could get with her", "I don't know what to say". So 99% of the time they just sit their with their thumbs in their mouths, the other 1% they go up and get nervous say they say "hi" then freeze up, so obviously the girl is gonna walk off if you don't talk to her (this is normal, not her rejecting you), then they bitch that they're ugly or whatever.

Alright answer me this, have you EVER had a good conversation with a stranger? Or a best friend? Well if the answer is yes, then you are capable of doing it now, only your nerves get in your way. "Hey how's it going", "You having a good summer?", "I love summer but about a month in I always have all this free time", "Hey do you know what time it is?", etc. Anything works. Girls are not attracted to lines, they are attracted to you. You can say the dumbest **** ever but be a cool guy and most girls will like you (barring "hey bitch suck my dick", "hey wanna **** me", "hey you smell like ass", etc), or you can be a nerd and say something cool and she may talk to you for a few minutes, but you won't get her number very easily.

Third is are you actually asking for numbers?

Here, let's review quickly:
    - saying hi = won't get you numbers
    - talking for 2-3 minutes = won't get you numbers
    - not doing **** = won't get you numbers
    - having hour long convos with girls = won't get you numbers, except the rare 1/10 girl who will ask for yours

- asking for numbers = WILL GET YOU NUMBERS

This is common sense but how many people who complain about not getting numbers are even asking girls for them? 99%. Because they assume girls will say no, "why try if I already know the answer is no", etc type of thing.

The truth is, most girls will give you their number even if they don't like you. And guess what happens if they do like you? Bam, got some ass. And if she ends up being stuck at home, bored on a friday night? Bam, got some ass. If they happen to have a single friend? Bam, got some ass.

So my challenge for all guys bitching, is find a way to ask at least 2 girls for their numbers that you ALREADY SEE ON A WEEKLY BASIS, and 2 girls that you have only seen or talked to once or never (can be a friend of a friend or a girl you see at the mall, whatever). If you don't see at least 2 girls on a weekly basis, then just ask 4 girls.

Then, call the numbers within a week. Either get them to invite you somewhere, give you their friend's number, hang out, or agree to hang out in the future. Or at least try.

Who is up for it?
    No, I'm not trying. How am I supposed to even try when I have no friends, am reviled by society and people think I'm an Idiot Savant? Girls don't dig those traits, and as long as they hold those prejudiced beliefs about me (and most do), I'm not trying. I don't even get the green light from any female to aprroach. I'm defective. No chick wants to bang a guy or date with whom she thinks there's something wrong. How many Asperger's guys do you see getting laid? Not ****ing many I bet. While I don't have Asperper's, bitches believe I do because I'm socially inept, and that's a huge turn off to them and they consequently think they are superior to me. No chance. Women under the age of 30 are prejudiced garbage. Good to fuk but nothing else. Useless gender that lack empathy.

Stats: 5'10"
    0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0403555555 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit 0403555555's BodySpace
    To continue on from the first post...

You will get numbers if you ask!

Sometimes they will be fake number, sometimes real numbers! Either way, you are getting a number!

Stats: 6'8"
    donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) donuettes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit donuettes's BodySpace
    You can either win or lose. Your choice. Guess which one gets you more trim.

milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) milkbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    God I remember why I stopped posting on this site. So much sht advice and everybody acts like its the most inspiring thing they have ever heard
    certified misc thread sniper: 37 comfirmed kills

everyone wants to be a no avi but no one wants to stop uploading shirtless pics,

liek dis if u rep bak evry time (500+)

*40InchBert > 40InchVert Crew*

Stats: 6'2", 175 lbs
    RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RougeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RougeProdigy's BodySpace
    I wish it were this simple, I really do.

Stats: 5'8", 163 lbs
    FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FeelTheFear's BodySpace
    what if one doesn't get invited to anything?
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Stats: 5'11", 168 lbs
    PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PartyAndHockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit PartyAndHockey's BodySpace
    HAHAHAHAHAHA if it was only that easy brah. The only eay you get laid like that is if you approach about 50 girls LOL I am everything you describe(positives). I dress nice polos n **** diesel, Michael Kors, Hollister,etc. I am 6/10 attractiveness. I approach girls(wish I would approach more) I barely do any cold approaches anymore. I haven't done much in my life, going alone, someone you dont know, she is gonna have her shield up. Its a hugeeee gamble that is most likely not going to work out,specially if Im sober I rarely have the balls to do it. Then again neither do many 18 year olds, I always approach girls when Im with my friends out, or at parties or through the internet. Cold approach is only for the 9/10 like yourself my friend it doesnt work for anyone.

The only way cold approach works is if youre more attractive than she is. Because girls do not date same or lower attractiveness. So if youre a 9 and you approach 6-7-8s that is like gold. They are super hot, but I approach a girl it has to be a 5 or lower because if not Im gonna get rejected(not likely) or flakes (very likely).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2